Biofilm Annihilation

Kyle M

The phage product I used (something from Dan Wich's toxinless website) didn't have any noticeable effect. Coffee doesn't bother my gut, the only thing that irritates it is some spicy foods

Peatful

Woops....I have a reply inline in the above post

Peatful

The phage product I used (something from Dan Wich's toxinless website) didn't have any noticeable effect. Coffee doesn't bother my gut, the only thing that irritates it is some spicy foods
Sigh. Sorry Kyle.

Vicecaz

As it's been discussed earlier in this thread , does one has a suggestion to correct a somehow altered metabolism of vitA after accutane ?
Does taking retinil seems like a good idea ? Liver ?
As it is usual that the body become sensitive to any retinol intake after accutane, I wonder if applying it topically would be a better alternative .
Still, I'll try beef/chicken liver a few days as it is probably the most available sources of it

EIRE24

As it's been discussed earlier in this thread , does one has a suggestion to correct a somehow altered metabolism of vitA after accutane ?
Does taking retinil seems like a good idea ? Liver ?
As it is usual that the body become sensitive to any retinol intake after accutane, I wonder if applying it topically would be a better alternative .
Still, I'll try beef/chicken liver a few days as it is probably the most available sources of it
Do you still have acne after accutane? I think foods are always safer to consume than supplements but thats my opinion?

Vicecaz

Do you still have acne after accutane? I think foods are always safer to consume than supplements but thats my opinion?
No, not at all . Even if I eat the food that used to break me out
But my case is a bit special as I " crashed " a few months later after the discontinuation of the drug, I had still some acne even 3/4 months after finishing the course , but not after the crash (7/8months) . For me it is androgen related/desensitized androgen, as I got hit by the usual PFS sides as well. Dry eyes, dry skin that I have also are related to a somehow lack of androgen or desensitized androgen too as it regulates sebum/lacrymal secretion .

Thanks for your reply, ill experiment a bit

Peatful

I'm thinking either A) the narrow range of strains targeted wasn't enough to do much and/or B) a biofilm reduced delivery of the phage to the offending gut bacteria
I would assume A.
Also, I needed a full bottle with a second bottle for back up prn.
Wonder if you didn't take long enough....
They were such a good remedy for me....but our gut issues are nothing alike.

Kyle M

How exactly would one know they have biofilm

Endoscopy is probably the only way, and they would have to know what to look for and not just aspirate the bacteria for culturing. If you have a gut bacterial issue and antibiotics don't work, and then you take a biofilm disruptor and after that antibiotics do work, you can conclude you had a biofilm.

Frankdee20

If biofilms are presumably Calcium, would K2 help ? Lol

Kyle M

If biofilms are presumably Calcium, would K2 help ? Lol

Iron is usually the mineral considered most important to biofilms, hence lactoferrin production during fever. K2 seems to help with everything though, so who knows.

Frankdee20

Nice, shatter them pesty little MoFo's defenses.

Kyle M

Hey ya'll, for anyone following this I'll be updating here and on my thread about shitty doctor experiences. I started a 20 day Rifaximin regimen yesterday (10/3). I'm taking N-acetyl cysteine and the FC Cidal/Biocide herbal antibiotics with it. The Rifaximin I bought is 400 mg so 3x/day is 1200 mg. This may be placebo, although I forgot I even took it yesterday morning, but I felt like perhaps I had less bloating from what I had for lunch yesterday than normal. Seems too early for any effects, just an observation.

Kyle M

Well I'm halfway through, and the biggest effect I've noticed is a difference in bowel movements. Kind of gross, but I'm having to wipe a lot after now and half of the time I feel "itchy" after. Just had some light diarrhea too, I hope that's a good sign.

Frankdee20

Wouldn't a gastroenterologist know? Or parisitologist

Kyle M

Had an hypothesis that the herbal antibiotics were making my poop weird and itchy, so I stopped taking them while continuing with the N-acetyl-cysteine and Rifaximin. Looks like it was correct, because no more itchiness, although my poop hasn't gone back to normal totally so the shifting bacterial situation from the antibiotic is probably part of that change.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals