Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Yeah, they use electric cord fencing here as well, but the cords are usually thick and visible or there's still some kind of wooden fence which the cords are attached to.

My guess is Max attaches the cord to temporary/portable poles and not permanent wood fencing because he rationally grazes (vs continuous grazing) due to the better quality forage for lactating cattle. I found it interesting that the cows were gathered by the cord in the video, which made me suspect it might be electric and emitting heat, so I did some more digging and can confirm it’s electric fencing. You can see Max using a voltmeter in this video:

View: https://www.facebook.com/benediktdairy/videos/1648122571894667/

Lol....so the hotdogs were just a temporary blip on the diet scale😉

Sorry, I’m not sure what you mean by temporary blip? I’m back to my previous eating pattern so I’ve been having hot dogs daily. :)

Dutchie

My guess is Max attaches the cord to temporary/portable poles and not permanent wood fencing because he rationally grazes (vs continuous grazing) due to the better quality forage for lactating cattle. I found it interesting that the cows were gathered by the cord in the video, which made me suspect it might be electric and emitting heat, so I did some more digging and can confirm it’s electric fencing. You can see Max using a voltmeter in this video:
Yeah,that makes sense.🙂
Heat cords? does that exist? I only know of the electrical cords.
Or would they be electrical cords that also can emit heat,as kind of a precaution for the animals to not come too close🤔....you know,for animals with bad vision.😉

Sorry, I’m not sure what you mean by temporary blip? I’m back to my previous eating pattern so I’ve been having hot dogs daily. :)
I misunderstood you. I thought when you said 'previous diet', that you meant your diet before the hotdog craving started. 🙂

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Yeah,that makes sense.
Heat cords? does that exist? I only know of the electrical cords.
Or would they be electrical cords that also can emit heat,as kind of a precaution for the animals to not come too close....you know,for animals with bad vision.

No, not heat cords, but standard electric fencing. Electrical (current-carrying) wires heat up, no? The posts act as conductors that create an electric circuit so it seems to me that the current emits some heat, but I’ve never been near an electric fence so I could be wrong.

I misunderstood you. I thought when you said 'previous diet', that you meant your diet before the hotdog craving started.

Yes, by “previous eating pattern” I meant my previous diet before my milk craving hit, which included hot dogs. :)

Dutchie

No, not heat cords, but standard electric fencing. Electrical (current-carrying) wires heat up, no? The posts act as conductors that create an electric circuit so it seems to me that the current emits some heat, but I’ve never been near an electric fence so I could be wrong.
Me neither, so I didn't expect it would emit so much heat,that it's really noticeable.
Lol....though I don't feel the need to test it.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

@Dutchie, I can feel the heat coming off my electronics so out in the cool morning air, the heat from the cords might be noticeable enough to attract the cows? I’ll ask Max if I see him while picking up my milk order.

Dutchie

@Dutchie, I can feel the heat coming off my electronics so out in the cool morning air, the heat from the cords might be noticeable enough to attract the cows? I’ll ask Max if I see him while picking up my milk order.
When you put it like that, it makes sense for some heat to radiate off the cords.🙂

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals