A Wish For More Energy

Healthseeker

@GreekDemiGod
I did a cool thing today when I was out camping that gave me alot of energy. I was smoking some weed in a tent and I reached up to unzip the door and there was a wasper on the zipper and I didn't see it and it stung me real good. And I got really hyper and had a lot of energy and I think it was the wasp venom that did it with the weed. It hurt but it was actually pretty cool and Id recommend it.

Kavie

It's been almost 2 months since I got into peating.

2017 - 2019 I did a 'bodybuilding' diet
2018 my first forray into Keto / carb-cycling.
2019: 4 months on the Carnivore Diet.
Fall 2019: peating

Ever since my teenage years, I've had a wish for more physical energy, more vitality, less fatigue. So much that it's now become an obsession. It feels like an impossible quest. I feel like I am doomed to waste my life away in a low-energy state, not being able to achieve my dreams.

I suffer from a sort of 'mild chronic fatigue'. I am somewhat high-functioning in society, but far from thriving.
Some of my symptoms may be confounded by chronic depression, which I also consider to have.

I had digestive issues during high-school: gastric ulcer, H. pylori, IBS. Still have chronic bloating and poor digestion.
I am now in great physical shape. But I suffer from lowtestosterone / libido (see Testosterone Optimization On RP-inspired Nutrition)

How long will I have to wait before I'll experience better energy levels on peating? So far, no positive signs. Life's all the same.
I follow most RP principles, except gelatin (I do take Magnesium Glycinate, which releases Glycine) and oysters.

My morning temps are between 35.8 - 36.3 Celsius (96.4+ F). My thyroid is fine, but my TSH is not yet at ideal levels.

Here is my current stack:
  • Aspirin 500 mg daily
  • Vitamin E (normal dose)
  • Zinc (flavo-zinc / gluconate) 22 mg
  • Levo (T4) 25 mcg
  • D3 5000 IU 3-4 times / week.
  • Taurine 1-2g
  • Magnesium Glycinate 400 mg
  • B6 Pyridoxine HCL 5 - 10 mg
  • Folate ** (temporary)
sounds like unresolved gut issues/infections/parasites. And a lot of hashimotos and hypothyroid go undiagnosed as "normal" Did you test your reverse T3? And there are now lots of gut irritants in supplements now, might be better without them or find "cleaner" versions. Do you take apple cider vinegar in water?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I might be getting paranoid now, but I am feeling sensations in my liver area, which I've never had before, like small pain on a scale of 0.5-10. I noticed this while drinking apple juice.
I'm not sure downing all that fructose is that good in my compromised state.
I have scheduled some blood tests in 2 weeks. If my liver enzymes will still be elevated, I'll have to make some drastic changes

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

sounds like unresolved gut issues/infections/parasites. And a lot of hashimotos and hypothyroid go undiagnosed as "normal" Did you test your reverse T3? And there are now lots of gut irritants in supplements now, might be better without them or find "cleaner" versions. Do you take apple cider vinegar in water?
I did test my rT3 while I was on T4 medication, and determined that taking over 50mg of T4 was raising my rT3.
But when off thyroid medication, I suppose my rT3 is not abnormally high.
Yes, I take the ACV diluted in water.

Healthseeker

I might be getting paranoid now, but I am feeling sensations in my liver area, which I've never had before, like small pain on a scale of 0.5-10. I noticed this while drinking apple juice.
I have scheduled some blood tests in 2 weeks. If my liver enzymes will still be elevated, I'll have to make some drastic changes
Do an ab workout. Look one up a 8 minute ab work out on youtube. Specifically something with drunken mountain climbers or the med ball movements side to side. Moves where you twist back and forth. For your liver.

youngsinatra

My liver enzymes normalized at this point in time, but my liver still semi-regularly hurts. Tons of ***t (for me especially vitamin A) stored in there still.

Healthseeker

Do the exercises, your right about crap being stuck in your liver. You can also get a percussion massager and work the liver.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Once again, I reduced protein and fat intake in relation to carbs, and seeing a significant boost in energy levels/ thyroid activity, that is very hard to ignore. Much lowered anxiety, lowered brain fog, more zest for life.
I go from being barely functioning on a mixed macros diet to almost thriving on a high carb, low-ish fat, low-ish protein. I suppose if I were truly healthy, I could eat everything I want and feel good all the time. tThat's not the case. But it seems like I've found my "magic pill".

Higher carb:protein and carb:fat ratios allowing for better glucose oxidation, blood sugar control and managing hunger.
Lower methionine, cysteine allowing for better functioning thyroid.

Last time, I did it for a short while, and went back to eating higher fats once I started craving it. Once I did satisfy that craving, I continued eating high-ish fats even though I was feeling worse again.

Last edited:

laleto12

Once again, I reduced protein and fat intake in relation to carbs, and seeing a significant boost in energy levels/ thyroid activity, that is very hard to ignore. Much lowered anxiety, lowered brain fog, more zest for life.
I go from being barely functioning on a mixed macros diet to almost thriving on a high carb, low-ish fat, low-ish protein. I suppose if I were truly healthy, I could eat everything I want and feel good all the time. tThat's not the case. But it seems like I've found my "magic pill".

Higher carb:protein and carb:fat ratios allowing for better glucose oxidation, blood sugar control and managing hunger.
Lower methionine, cysteine allowing for better functioning thyroid.

Last time, I did it for a short while, and went back to eating higher fats once I started craving it. Once I did satisfy that craving, I continued eating high-ish fats even though I was feeling worse again.
in this scenario, what do you eat on a daily basis?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@laleto12 Pretty much the same as before, except fewer eggs, smaller amounts of cheese & butter.
This is today - morning and lunch.

1656416711413.png

Healthseeker

You eat raw tomatoes I eat raw tomatoes too. I think they do me good.

Eggs are good for test where you get all that cholesterol eat a dozen for breakfast, but you said u had a liver issue so eggs clog u up try an experiment if you still have that udca and just do udca and eggs for breakfast and train one time.

I just do egg whites in a carton

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

So eating low-ish in fats and protein makes me marginally feel better on average. I do feel much warmer.
I decided to make a few changes and step away from "classical peating":

- Will reintroduce some veggies/ greens into my diet as a side dish, when I crave it or feel good eating it.
- Will reduce my refined sugar intake, and sugary beverages like Coke and RedBull. I don't think they are that good for dental health.
- will reduce my fructose consumption from high to moderate, and strategically eat fruits in the morning and after a workout or physical activity. I no longer think extra fructose/ sugar is not fattening when your glycogen stores are refilled. Got inspired from former user "Olive", no longer on the forum.
- will probably experiment with dropping all forms of dairy completely. The only positive I get from dairy/ milk is that it cancels my tooth sensitivity caused by sugar. I think it's promoting hairloss and seb. derm. and gyno in me.

I also ordered some Tamoxifen for my mild gyno.
I am also becoming more skeptical of what's preached around this forum, of trusting Ray and/ or Haidut as superior health autorities.
I saw a thread where Haidut was absolutely dismantled by that Chinese smart guy on the forum with long hair, forgot his name and it just sticked in my mind

Last edited:

Healthseeker

You want to focus on your liver and gut health, the gyno could be from weak liver. I mean I don't know what you took to mess it up. But I doubt you need more supplements.

Healthseeker

I want you to know when I say something it's from first hand experience. I not just saying stuff I heard or read somewhere

Healthseeker

How much do you train. Do you go to the gym. What's a good day of training for you. I been considering going to the tanning booth they have at the gym, just cause all the good the sunlight does me, I guess they call that red light therapy but I need a lot of light everyday to pull ahead.

Healthseeker

Type in vitamin d sunlight synthesis or something like that on google images and try to explain what the heck is happening

Attachments

• 3325fig1_opt.jpeg.jpg
    3325fig1_opt.jpeg.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 15
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals