narouz

With my rat's recent labs looking like this...

Dihydrotestosterone.................89 ng/dL
Free testosterone (direct).........12.4 pg/mL

...is there any reason to think the 11-keto DHT could be of any help?
I've been working at the situation by focusing on its liver (caffeine, niacinamide, aspirin)--
enzymes are a bit high.
Went to T3 only (vs NDT) a few months ago and seeing much improvement:
ED gone, libido returning a bit.
Also experimenting on my rat with Ritanserin.

Last edited:
My rat seems a little less bloated. Maybe it's lower estrogen that tightens muscles and eliminates waterlogging in the midriff cells?

Risingfire

LOL, your rats know how to party :)

This rat is a party animal. He was going crazy on the wheel.

The male rat didn't seem to attract more female rats than normal BUT it seemed the ones that were attracted had greater levels of bonding

More scientific research must be observed and recorded

GAF

Wow...can you line up the Mode of Action that makes those synergistic? Trying to think it through. I got bad constipation from the Ritanserin. Have to find a way to mitigate that. LOVING the 11 Keto so far!

Lapodin solves constipation problem for me

encerent

With my rat's recent labs looking like this...

Dihydrotestosterone.................89 ng/dL
Free testosterone (direct).........12.4 pg/mL

...is there any reason to think the 11-keto DHT could be of any help?
I've been working at the situation by focusing on its liver (caffeine, niacinamide, aspirin)--
enzymes are a bit high.
Went to T3 only (vs NDT) a few months ago and seeing much improvement:
ED gone, libido returning a bit.
Also experimenting on my rat with Ritanserin.

Where do people get T3?

How is it possible to immediately have shrinkage in that area? Are you saying you burned fat or what is happening? The muscles are getting smaller there?

I have experienced this myself albeit with plain DHT. I think the love handles and the abdomen get ridden with edema. Once oestrogen is lowered the edema can go away very quickly.

encerent

My social anxiety probably isn't nearly as severe as yours, but I've found great benefit from taking 100 mg daily pregnenolone. I have zero negative effects from taking it, and a subtle but still strong benefit from taking it. it may be worth trying if you haven't given it a shot before. It is one of two supplements I absolutely swear by (the other is thiamine, which is more relevant to me due to sleep apnea, since it helps raise CO2). Don't get me wrong, I take lots of others, but if my budget were
Such that I had to pick just two, those would be my "must haves".

I'll give this a try as I have haidut's pregneolone supp.

@Such_Saturation, I'll give DHEA a try too.

encerent

Would this be the most potent suppressor of cortisol that idealabs carries ?

keith

I'll give this a try as I have haidut's pregneolone supp.

@Such_Saturation, I'll give DHEA a try too.

If you mean pansterone there is only 5mg per dose. I take 100mg, and it would take a lot of pansterone to get that high, even if the dmso increases the potency, and you might get too much dhea that way. I also take pansterone for the dhea, but take lots of additional additional pregnenolone. I don't believe @haidut sells a higher potency pregnenolone but might be mistaken. I buy bulk powder from healthnatura (hope you don't mind me mentioning that in your thread Haidut; if you do let me know, and I'll edit it. I don't think you are direct competitors on too many products, and I don't see a high potency pregnenolone on your website). If you don't have a milligram scale, you'll need to buy pills, and pretty much all have excipients, so you might need to dig around. This site from @Dan Wich might help, Pregnenolone supplements with the fewest additives - Toxinless, although not sure how recently it was updated, because it does list a product from idealabs that I don't think is still available. Haidut can set me straight if I'm wrong.

keith

And since I may have helped take this thread way off topic, I started an experiment with 11-keto dht as well. So far results seem good. Relatively mild, at least in lower doses. I haven't generally done any testing above 4 mg although did give my test subject a morning and evening dose one day, and it had a more noticeable effect. I'm hoping a low dose will encourage endogenous production and accumulated results, although interestingly some aggression was noted at lower doses that didn't seem present at higher doses; might have been unrelated, though as this doesn't seem to have repeated and wasn't present at all on the "double dose" day.

Miggie

Since starting the keto DHT I have the feeling my t3 supplement works much better. I used to take 50mcg per day and i didnt feel much from it. Now im sleeping 10h+ a day and i have diarrhea.

Pointless

The dreams on this stuff are out of this world! I'm waking up from my dreams within my dreams, and I'm not even asleep yet! That's with 4 drops in the morning.

Also noticed more assertiveness at work.

skycop00

Ok so here is my Jan 2016 DUTCH Urine TEST. I did have some DHT data here. I will do a DHT serum test tomorrow. Just thought the Jan data was interesting. I am self administering Testosterone Cypionate 70mg 2X/week (14omg/week). I also added ADEK, aspirin and Nygeum as AI's.

Attachments

• Skycop Jan 2016 DHT-Estrogens - Snip.PNG
    Skycop Jan 2016 DHT-Estrogens - Snip.PNG
    56.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Skycop Jan 2016 DUTCH Urine Test Snip 1.PNG
    Skycop Jan 2016 DUTCH Urine Test Snip 1.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 169
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
And since I may have helped take this thread way off topic, I started an experiment with 11-keto dht as well. So far results seem good. Relatively mild, at least in lower doses. I haven't generally done any testing above 4 mg although did give my test subject a morning and evening dose one day, and it had a more noticeable effect. I'm hoping a low dose will encourage endogenous production and accumulated results, although interestingly some aggression was noted at lower doses that didn't seem present at higher doses; might have been unrelated, though as this doesn't seem to have repeated and wasn't present at all on the "double dose" day.

Nice, thanks for sharing! Any libido effects from higher doses? Effects on mood and cognition other than the aggression?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Since starting the keto DHT I have the feeling my t3 supplement works much better. I used to take 50mcg per day and i didnt feel much from it. Now im sleeping 10h+ a day and i have diarrhea.

Yep, my experience as well. Seems to potentiate thyroid effects.
Thanks for sharing!

keith

Nice, thanks for sharing! Any libido effects from higher doses? Effects on mood and cognition other than the aggression?

No impact to libido noted, but a lack of libido has never been an issue for the subject. If anything, the effect may have been the opposite, but not in a strong way, or way that would cause any concern. Perhaps it could be described as less urgency, although that seems to be over-emphasizing it a bit. Have mostly noted some general non-specific feelings of improved well being, and seem to have noted some possible slimming, perhaps due to reduced water retention. Higher dose produced more confidence and energy levels and general feeling of well being/less stress. I may have to maintain a higher dose for further experiments; subject is a bit larger than average, so may require a larger dose. :( Results seem promising, though, so I may have to give it a go.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
No impact to libido noted, but a lack of libido has never been an issue for the subject. If anything, the effect may have been the opposite, but not in a strong way, or way that would cause any concern. Perhaps it could be described as less urgency, although that seems to be over-emphasizing it a bit. Have mostly noted some general non-specific feelings of improved well being, and seem to have noted some possible slimming, perhaps due to reduced water retention. Higher dose produced more confidence and energy levels and general feeling of well being/less stress. I may have to maintain a higher dose for further experiments; subject is a bit larger than average, so may require a larger dose. :( Results seem promising, though, so I may have to give it a go.

Excellent, please keep us posted!

equusvult

2 drops 11k and 4 drops pansterone in morning same at night. Response has been a sustained but subtle feeling of well being, libido unchanged, somewhat leaner. Over all I would say it is similar to L threonine/caffeine mix but less forced. Also in my case, when exposed to bright sunlight while wearing blue blockers I get a much more euphoric feeling then before 11 k...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
2 drops 11k and 4 drops pansterone in morning same at night. Response has been a sustained but subtle feeling of well being, libido unchanged, somewhat leaner. Over all I would say it is similar to L threonine/caffeine mix but less forced. Also in my case, when exposed to bright sunlight while wearing blue blockers I get a much more euphoric feeling then before 11 k...

Nice, thanks for the feedback. Have you tried 11KDHT on its own?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals