Risingfire

My rat tried 11 keto and was crawling around with swagger on 2mgs just like when he was slightly younger. Excited to see more results!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat tried 11 keto and was crawling around with swagger on 2mgs just like when he was slightly younger. Excited to see more results!

Nice, did the female rats take notice?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Used 4mg AM and 4 mg PM and noticed vivid dreams and Morning wood. Good so far after 5 days.

Very nice! Same question as above - did the female rats take notice? Both of the morning wood and maybe change in behavior or even odor?

skycop00

Very nice! Same question as above - did the female rats take notice? Both of the morning wood and maybe change in behavior or even odor?
She will when our company leaves..LOL Trying to get a minute alone is impossible right now. As far as odor..?? What should we be looking for? Did you experience that yourself or your mate???

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
She will when our company leaves..LOL Trying to get a minute alone is impossible right now. As far as odor..?? What should we be looking for? Did you experience that yourself or your mate???

The few male rats that used this elicited stronger response from females. Multiple unrelated females initiated contact that normally would not occur. I got a few comments on "masculine odor" and swagger and it was all from females. No comments from males so far...LOL.

Risingfire

Nice, did the female rats take notice?

No female rats in the morning. Tonight, I will be integrating female rats into the cage. I'll let you know the progress.

Side Note: Male rat seems more dominant than he has in the past

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
But I know i'm going to lose my hair I just know it.

No you won't. Consider this - complete baldness and prostate cancer have an almost perfect positive correlation. Prostate cancer is an estrogen driven disease and androgens actually treat it. Why would you expect androgens to make you lose your hair then?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Sheik

No you won't. Consider this - complete baldness and prostate cancer have an almost perfect positive correlation. Prostate cancer is an estrogen driven disease and androgens actually treat it. Why would you expect androgens to make you lose your hair then?
Maybe I'll wait until more people give feedback.

If I did end up losing hair, is there a way to bring DHT levels back down? Cuz I know this stuff increases DHT production. Do you think high doses of progesterone would do it?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe I'll wait until more people give feedback.

If I did end up losing hair, is there a way to bring DHT levels back down? Cuz I know this stuff increases DHT production. Do you think high doses of progesterone would do it?

Progesterone probably won't help, but estrogen would, even though I would not call that "help".

T

tobieagle

This topic extremely interesting and could be a huge breakthrough.

It's cheap, very practical to use and seems to have no adverse effects (just like pregnenolone).

Maybe there is hope for the emasculated men, ehm.. I mean rats, of the west.

T

tobieagle

@haidut
I am just curious.
What makes your product so expensive?
The handling and production of a small batch?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
I am just curious.
What makes your product so expensive?
The handling and production of a small batch?

This steroid is actually not in production anywhere so it has to be custom synthesized just for me. As you can imagine custom synthesis of exotic chemicals is not cheap, especially in the US.

T

tobieagle

This steroid is actually not in production anywhere so it has to be custom synthesized just for me. As you can imagine custom synthesis of exotic chemicals is not cheap, especially in the US.

That makes sense. Didn't know this 11-keto DHT was that obscure.
So I guess a product with ordinary 5α-DHT would be way cheaper.

Rand56

Would I be assuming correctly that Ritanserin would be a nice compliment to the 11-keto-DHT? Would start rat at very low dosage of Rit, since other rat subjects have had good response with low dose,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals