keith

FYI...My test subject has been taking Pansterone as well; was taking that before adding in 11-k dht.

Evan

@haidut Were you also thinking about offering an 11-keto-testosterone product as well? Or is it not as potent as regular testosterone?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Not yet, I wanted to make sure I had enough DHEA coursing through my veins for proper 11KDHT processing.. Do you think it matters with or without DHEA?

I think the effects are even more pronounced in combination with DHEA.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Were you also thinking about offering an 11-keto-testosterone product as well? Or is it not as potent as regular testosterone?

I don't like 11-keto T, it does not have the same androgenic effects and the animal studies on it are mixed. Also, it already is on the market and I like to release things that nobody has done before :):

allblues

First administration yesterday, 4 drops at about 5 'o clock afternoon.
I can second the intense dreaming, my rat reports a very vivid action movie-like dream, hunting bad guys in the forest, kayaking, throwing axes... Very strange, and fun :D He was victorious in the dream, the evil rats were vanquished.
Rat said he could not recall ever having a dream of this kind.

Also positive libido effects from just that one administration.
Will report back with more.

CoolTweetPete

Decided to try this because I'm healing a broken leg and I saw Haidut mention a positive effect on bone metabolism. Been using it about a week today, 4 drops in the AM, 4 drops in the afternoon along with 4 of Pansterone with each dose.

My leg has been far less painful in the past week, and I've noticed a lot more endurance for walking. Prior to beginning on 11-K DHT I was taking about 4000 steps a day and my leg would be sore. For the past week I've been taking between 6000 and 8000 steps a day (still using crutches) with essentially no muscle soreness. I even stopped taking the three 500mg tylenol I was taking during the day. Now only taking pain medicine at night.

Apart from my injury, I've noticed a pronounced increase in libido and less edema around my face around administration.

All positive! Thanks Haidut!

tankasnowgod

So it's been about a week since the Ratt subject started 11K DHT (three days at 4mg, most recent four at 8mg), and positive effects are starting to be noticed. Improvement in mood, better performance in weight/resistance training, more interesting and memorable dreams, and seemed to get some more female attention. All seeming very positive, and in a very short period of time. Especially so seeing as Ratt has been under a significant amount of stress, and tested very low in serum androgens, and high in estrone right before the supplementation started.

Will continue with loading dose for the remainder of this week, and may continue at that dose the following week. All in all, early returns are very good, and research team is looking forward to getting pansterone back in the mix later in this month.

Miggie

Would topical application to estrogenic fat stores like lovehandles, lower abs and chest increase the fatloss in these areas?

Nighteyes

My rats are also reporting experiencing exceptionally vivid dreams! They enjoy these dreams alot and the dreams often involve alpha-like behaviour and leading groups, winning in stuff etc. The rats also meet many old acquaintances in these dreams; people that they had completely forgotten about.. Oh and they be acting very frisky since starting this experiment a week ago.. silly rats. As of yet, no unwanted side-effects noticed...

Risingfire

My rat is no longer acting like a male but now as "THE MALE."

Rats been taking 11keto for a week. Body composition is looking more muscular. Rat seems to be performing better at cognitive tests.

Interested to see what a month will bring. Rat might break out of the cage and try to take OVER THE WORLD!!

(Cue pinky and the brain)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
First administration yesterday, 4 drops at about 5 'o clock afternoon.
I can second the intense dreaming, my rat reports a very vivid action movie-like dream, hunting bad guys in the forest, kayaking, throwing axes... Very strange, and fun :D He was victorious in the dream, the evil rats were vanquished.
Rat said he could not recall ever having a dream of this kind.

Also positive libido effects from just that one administration.
Will report back with more.

Awesome! Any effects on muscles, mood, cognition?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Decided to try this because I'm healing a broken leg and I saw Haidut mention a positive effect on bone metabolism. Been using it about a week today, 4 drops in the AM, 4 drops in the afternoon along with 4 of Pansterone with each dose.

My leg has been far less painful in the past week, and I've noticed a lot more endurance for walking. Prior to beginning on 11-K DHT I was taking about 4000 steps a day and my leg would be sore. For the past week I've been taking between 6000 and 8000 steps a day (still using crutches) with essentially no muscle soreness. I even stopped taking the three 500mg tylenol I was taking during the day. Now only taking pain medicine at night.

Apart from my injury, I've noticed a pronounced increase in libido and less edema around my face around administration.

All positive! Thanks Haidut!

Perfect, thanks! The effects on edema, endurance and libido match mine. Consistent with what a cortisol and prolactin inhibitor would do.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So it's been about a week since the Ratt subject started 11K DHT (three days at 4mg, most recent four at 8mg), and positive effects are starting to be noticed. Improvement in mood, better performance in weight/resistance training, more interesting and memorable dreams, and seemed to get some more female attention. All seeming very positive, and in a very short period of time. Especially so seeing as Ratt has been under a significant amount of stress, and tested very low in serum androgens, and high in estrone right before the supplementation started.

Will continue with loading dose for the remainder of this week, and may continue at that dose the following week. All in all, early returns are very good, and research team is looking forward to getting pansterone back in the mix later in this month.

Awesome, thank you very much! Please keep an eye on estrone the next time the rat gets blood tests. I would be very curious as to what the effects are and I think many other rats would be interested too :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would topical application to estrogenic fat stores like lovehandles, lower abs and chest increase the fatloss in these areas?

It should, there are even studies using it for that purposes. Some of that stuff that looks like fat is actually water retention, so if the rats gets sudden and pronounced shrinking effect in the first day or two it is probably due to the water. But since the chemical also inhibits cortisol and estrogen synthesis it should lead to fat loss in that area as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rats are also reporting experiencing exceptionally vivid dreams! They enjoy these dreams alot and the dreams often involve alpha-like behaviour and leading groups, winning in stuff etc. The rats also meet many old acquaintances in these dreams; people that they had completely forgotten about.. Oh and they be acting very frisky since starting this experiment a week ago.. silly rats. As of yet, no unwanted side-effects noticed...

Lol, great! So, I guess we can say improved memory, cognition and mood on top of the libido and dreams, right?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat is no longer acting like a male but now as "THE MALE."

Rats been taking 11keto for a week. Body composition is looking more muscular. Rat seems to be performing better at cognitive tests.

Interested to see what a month will bring. Rat might break out of the cage and try to take OVER THE WORLD!!

(Cue pinky and the brain)

Nice, glad the rat likes it! If the rat mingles with some females please keep a note on the females sniffing the rat's armpits and/or crotch. Other females have been noticed to do that as a result of using 11k-DHT and it is consistent with its metabolism into other androgens known to act like pheromones.

HDD

^^:shock::-o:lol:. Does this have the same effect on post menopausal rats and their over 60 mates?

milk_lover

This is very appealing to try. haidut, I wonder if it's legal to ship to gulf countries like the UAE. My camels would love this so much :)

And to those who report their rats are having dreams, how can they notice that? Do they speak with their rats? I am just curious..

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
^^:shock::-o:lol:. Does this have the same effect on post menopausal rats and their over 60 mates?

If anything, it should have much more pronounced effect on older rats as those are generally very deficient in androgens. But that's just my guess. It would be nice to hear from people who used it on older rats.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals