11-Ketotestosterone main driver of malign prostate cancer

Brandin

I disagree with that. If the were protective then also in the absence of DHT. The studies linked up show clearly that they drive malign proliferation.

Now I know the dogma here that DHT is protective and even „allegedly“ cures prostate cancer. That’s not correct though in its reductionist entirety.
I agree that it is outright stupid to ablate DHT in benign hyperplasia - that drives revamping towards malignicy.
But increased DHT already is a protective mechanism against cancer in dysfunctional tissue. It’s better than cancer, it’s second best to more healthy homeostasis.
If you supplement or injecti 11–Keto while having PC, benign or malign, it will hurt you. In benign case it’s unknown how it would affect protective DHT.
In malign case it will kill you
but its correct. Dht just makes it grow, doesnt make it grow tumourously. Yiu need bad health/high estrogen to get prostate cancer...

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

but its correct. Dht just makes it grow, doesnt make it grow tumourously. Yiu need bad health/high estrogen to get prostate cancer...

No. It’s true that the requirement for dht to become pro-cancerous is extremely deranged homeostasis in a certain tissue (bad health). But in such a condition dht drives maligncy. Those are among the worst and most deadly cancers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals