Would butea boost dht as much as proviron

Butea felt more like anti-estrogen to me, not so much DHT increase.

Proviron I can't say I felt much from. No libido increase, nothing, at 200 mg I just had headaches and emotional numbness.

Cistanche is decent, sorghum and creatine too.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Proviron I can't say I felt much from. No libido increase, nothing, at 200 mg I just had headaches and emotional numbness.

Cistanche is decent, sorghum and creatine

I'll look into those also

Razvan

What benefits from creatine?

What benefits from creatine?

Supplementing creatine increases phosphocreatine which donates phosphate to recyle ADP into ATP which is needed for explosive energy production.

Creatine supplementing may increase DHT (possibly only when paired with exercise).

Creatine supplementing may reduce plasma-free tryptophan and therefore serotonin.

Creatine supplementing may have an antidepressant effect by agonising D1 and D2 receptors.

Creatine supplementing should reduce the body's need for glycine and methyl groups since they are used for endogenous creatine production.

I hold on to much more glycogen (making my abs somewhat disappear, but I don't care) when supplementing creatine and this increases my strength significantly (after 3-4 weeks of 5 grams per day, my ~3RM barbell overhead press became an ~8RM, although I recognise that other factors may have been at play).

I also find it awakens my mind so much that I cannot take it close to bed time if I want to sleep. Even though there are cognitive benefits, you may experience a bit of brain fog immediately after consuming.

A smaller percentage of the population are creatine non-responders.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Supplementing creatine increases phosphocreatine which donates phosphate to recyle ADP into ATP which is needed for explosive energy production.

Creatine supplementing may increase DHT (possibly only when paired with exercise).

Creatine supplementing may reduce plasma-free tryptophan and therefore serotonin.

Creatine supplementing may have an antidepressant effect by agonising D1 and D2 receptors.

Creatine supplementing should reduce the body's need for glycine and methyl groups since they are used for endogenous creatine production.

I hold on to much more glycogen (making my abs somewhat disappear, but I don't care) when supplementing creatine and this increases my strength significantly (after 3-4 weeks of 5 grams per day, my ~3RM barbell overhead press became an ~8RM, although I recognise that other factors may have been at play).

I also find it awakens my mind so much that I cannot take it close to bed time if I want to sleep. Even though there are cognitive benefits, you may experience a bit of brain fog immediately after consuming.

Does dht itself have any effect on the dopamine receptors?

Razvan

Bro, i know all you said about creatine,i was only just asking how it feels for him creatine, because I'm experimenting it for some of my clients but some of them do better without.
My summary is that there are a lot of better substances similar in the effects.

AndrogenicJB

Bro, i know all you said about creatine,i was only just asking how it feels for him creatine, because I'm experimenting it for some of my clients but some of them do better without.
My summary is that there are a lot of better substances similar in the effects.
Have you tried gonadin from idealabs

Razvan

Have you tried gonadin from idealabs
Yes,but kuinone is better. Or oxidal is very good but you can get away with cheaper methylene blue.Today i started an high dosage methylene blue experiment. It's wonderfull stuff. It's one of the things that Peat promotes that i think can be stacked forever together with T3. All the other stuff are just experiments and things that are used only for a limited time.

AndrogenicJB

Yes,but kuinone is better. Or oxidal is very good but you can get away with cheaper methylene blue.Today i started an high dosage methylene blue experiment. It's wonderfull stuff. It's one of the things that Peat promotes that i think can be stacked forever together with T3. All the other stuff are just experiments and things that are used only for a limited time
I will try and find methylene blue from a pharmacy. Was Gonadin better than the cholesterol powder or not?

AndrogenicJB

De
Definitely not, cholesterol powder felt pretty similar to pregnenolone.
In terms of how androgenic it was o n a scale of 1-10 how was it with 10 being very good, I'm thinking of either getting kuinone + gonaidn or kuinone+ cholesterol powder

Razvan

It was prett
In terms of how androgenic it was o n a scale of 1-10 how was it with 10 being very good, I'm thinking of either getting kuinone + gonaidn or kuinone+ cholesterol powder
It was pretty androgenic,but not in an extreme way as with DHEA, it makes you more resistent to stress and very social and energetic exactly as pregnenolone does. I definitely would recommend kuinone+D3 and cholesterol maybe some extra DHEA but you said you don't want it.
From 1-10 maybe 7-8, good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals