Would butea boost dht as much as proviron

AndrogenicJB

It was prett
It was pretty androgenic,but not in an extreme way as with DHEA, it makes you more resistent to stress and very social and energetic exactly as pregnenolone does. I definitely would recommend kuinone+D3 and cholesterol maybe some extra DHEA but you said you don't want it.
From 1-10 maybe 7-8, good.
Hard to chose, idealabs has so many good products but shipping is expensive, do you know any discount codes? Also does kuinone lower estrogen/aromatase

AndrogenicJB

Yes K2 Is one of the best aromatase inhibiting substances.
Do you think taking it can keep you leaner in a calorie surplus? For some reason whenever I am bulking for muscle mass and decide to go into a surplus my face the next day tends to be more bloated looking. Do you think I maybe aromatizing?

Razvan

Do you think taking it can keep you leaner in a calorie surplus? For some reason whenever I am bulking for muscle mass and decide to go into a surplus my face the next day tends to be more bloated looking. Do you think I maybe aromatizing?
I don't think that eating on a surplus would give you more aromatasing,makes no sense. You tend to be more bloated from the water weight, especially if you eat starch. It also depends on the metabolic function of the foods. Your muscles burn fat at rest or when relaxed,when stressed or moving they need sugar.If I eat 4000 calories of orange juice,milk and maple syrup i lose weight because when eating no fat or low fat your muscles burn the fat(especially the pufa)from your body and you become more shredded.If you have a lot of pufas stored you can get bad effects from burning them,but this can be mitigated with vitamin E and aspirin.Saturated fat can also be stored on your body when eating them on a surplus but you don't get so much side effects when burning them from your body. That's why I prefer going no fat when becoming shredded.
After you reach a point of very little fat and pufa storage you will see that everything that stimulates you is very effective and you need lower dosages of everything. And you will also see that saturated fat is not that fattening.

AndrogenicJB

I don't think that eating on a surplus would give you more aromatasing,makes no sense. You tend to be more bloated from the water weight, especially if you eat starch. It also depends on the metabolic function of the foods. Your muscles burn fat at rest or when relaxed,when stressed or moving they need sugar.If I eat 4000 calories of orange juice,milk and maple syrup i lose weight because when eating no fat or low fat your muscles burn the fat(especially the pufa)from your body and you become more shredded.If you have a lot of pufas stored you can get bad effects from burning them,but this can be mitigated with vitamin E and aspirin.Saturated fat can also be stored on your body when eating them on a surplus but you don't get so much side effects when burning them from your body. That's why I prefer going no fat when becoming shredded.
After you reach a point of very little fat and pufa storage you will see that everything that stimulates you is very effective and you need lower dosages of everything. And you will also see that saturated fat is not that fattening.
What do you think about these macros for metabolic function, 87g fat, 320 carbs, 130 protein. Too much fat? I want the androgenic benefits of sat fat whilst still being able to utilise carbs well. I find it quite hard to hit carbs all from fruits so sometimes I add starch. Do you think replacing starch with dextrose would be a smart move to reduce water weight on a bulk?

Razvan

What do you think about these macros for metabolic function, 87g fat, 320 carbs, 130 protein. Too much fat? I want the androgenic benefits of sat fat whilst still being able to utilise carbs well. I find it quite hard to hit carbs all from fruits so sometimes I add starch. Do you think replacing starch with dextrose would be a smart move to reduce water weight on a bulk?
It depends ,you are on a bulk but what height age and body fat do you have? You can add a little starch yes if you tolerate it but keep it away from the sugar meals.

AndrogenicJB

It depends ,you are on a bulk but what height age and body fat do you have? You can add a little starch yes if you tolerate it but keep it away from the sugar meals.
6'2 17 149Pounds, 3/4-1year gym experience, lost a lot of weight since gyms closed, trying to gain it back without fat gain

Razvan

6'2 17 149Pounds, 3/4-1year gym experience, lost a lot of weight since gyms closed, trying to gain it back without fat gain
Considering your young age and low body weight and height i will keep the saturated fat to 80-90 a day and add more carbs slowly to like 450g to see how you feel. Protein can be from 110-150 doesn't need to be strict. Add starch as you needed it but not together with sugar,both separately. Don't overtrain.
Just by using what I've said and keeping my hormones good,i was capable to retain 210 lbs of muscles( I'm 6"3) for 1 year without gym. Barely lost any strength. Muscles are very pro metabolic.

AndrogenicJB

Considering your young age and low body weight and height i will keep the saturated fat to 80-90 a day and add more carbs slowly to like 450g to see how you feel. Protein can be from 110-150 doesn't need to be strict. Add starch as you needed it but not together with sugar,both separately. Don't overtrain.
Just by using what I've said and keeping my hormones good,i was capable to retain 210 lbs of muscles( I'm 6"3) for 1 year without gym. Barely lost any strength. Muscles are very pro metabolic.
Thanks for the advice, will try and implement it.

Brandin

It was so so took awhile for it to start working i noticed i was more easy angered while on it
a popular understanding on this forum is that dht lowers aggression. Now, what it can do is make you show your aggression more by not caring about what other people think in the estrogenic way. Dont confuse the last effect with lower empathy (they usually work opposite). Now ther are different ways of caring about what other people think. It could for example exist in the form of dopaminergic interest and care for others. In this case it wont cause aggression or lower empathy but is instead a beautiful thing.

Mauritio

Bulbine Natalensis feels more like Proviron to me.
Interesting, can you expand on your experience with it a bit more?
Just watched hans video on it and it seems very intruiging.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals