Proviron Experiment

Douglas Ek

Hi

So got 50mg proviron tablets want to try take really low dose to see if theres any long term benefits and completely avoid shutdown. I do believe that proviron causes shutdown to some degree even in doses as low as 25-50mg. So I will be taking a daily dose around 8mg. From what ive understood about 64% is absorbed according to bayer proviron. So that would be 5mg. Andractim as DHT gel apparently has 10% absorption with the usual dose being 25mg DHT in the cream so 2,5mg daily DHT. First off I know prov and real DHT aint the same as proviron is DHT with a methyl to help it become oral. So might not have same effects depending on dose anyone know this? But if andracrim can excert its effect at doses as low as 2,5mg hopefully my dose of 5mg absorbed will be enough.
Unfortunantly Where I live its impossible to get a DHT test but I will eventually get some T, E, LH and FSH tests to see some type of results and also update everyone on my personal experience. I have tried the tablets already in doses of 25 all the way to 100mg a day so I know what the effects feel like as then I did notice very boost in mood and calmness and a lot higher libido.
By the way from what ive understood andractim has a half life of just 2-3 hours? Anyone know how often people apply the cream? Is it once a day or more? Tried googling but didnt find an answer. Would like to know this to take that in regards to dosing

Last edited:
OP
D

Douglas Ek

how you tried red light or tanning beds instead of this stuff.

Yeah used tanning beds. Intrigued about red light therapy but wouldnt say you can compare an androgenic steroid to pointing a red light towards your body. I get your point but I’m not doing this out of health concerns or that I have an original problem with my health. I feel great all my blood work is great. I’m mainly doing this for experimentation and learning. I know a lot of people saying doing steroids is playing with fire but thats not my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you come here to advice me other please save it. I didnt ask for advice about what you think would work instead. Im not trying to get anything working by doing this. I’m doing this for research purposes and if people want to shine in on that subject you’re welcome. Make a new thread if you want to advice people against steroids. You could write pros and cons about red light versus dihydrotestosterone.

OP
D

Douglas Ek

" From what ive understood about 64% is absorbed according to bayer proviron"
https://resources.bayer.com.au/resources/uploads/PI/file9420.pdf
and Bayer Proviron Mesterolone Tablets - Boditreat Essentials
"The absolute bioavailability of Mesterolone was determined to about 3% of the oral dose."

Alright thanks alot for the link! I believe in that statement that accounts for the mesterolone not bound to shbg etc when everything i said and done so to say 3% is what remains free in the blood out of the original 25mg you take. So for andractim that might be 3% out of 2,5mg absorbed then. Have to look into this.

tanneron

How's the experiment going? I tried 50mg Proviron a few months ago and it didn't do anything for me. Looking for a libido boost.

Tbone107

Any update
Hi

So got 50mg proviron tablets want to try take really low dose to see if theres any long term benefits and completely avoid shutdown. I do believe that proviron causes shutdown to some degree even in doses as low as 25-50mg. So I will be taking a daily dose around 8mg. From what ive understood about 64% is absorbed according to bayer proviron. So that would be 5mg. Andractim as DHT gel apparently has 10% absorption with the usual dose being 25mg DHT in the cream so 2,5mg daily DHT. First off I know prov and real DHT aint the same as proviron is DHT with a methyl to help it become oral. So might not have same effects depending on dose anyone know this? But if andracrim can excert its effect at doses as low as 2,5mg hopefully my dose of 5mg absorbed will be enough.
Unfortunantly Where I live its impossible to get a DHT test but I will eventually get some T, E, LH and FSH tests to see some type of results and also update everyone on my personal experience. I have tried the tablets already in doses of 25 all the way to 100mg a day so I know what the effects feel like as then I did notice very boost in mood and calmness and a lot higher libido.
By the way from what ive understood andractim has a half life of just 2-3 hours? Anyone know how often people apply the cream? Is it once a day or more? Tried googling but didnt find an answer. Would like to know this to take that in regards to dosing
Any update?

japanesedude

I've been taking 6.25mg x2 a day and already noticed positive effects.
cortisol lowering effect was noticeable even just a single dose of 6.25mg. I can't take Kuinone anymore.I've tried once and my cortisol went down too low(cracking joint)
no significant effect on libido but morningwood became stronger.
muscle tone is improved.
I feel calmer,more conffident but also feel restless. I personally liked Androsterone over Provion about this.(mental aspects)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals