Clomid 25mg vs nolvadex 10mg for fertility

Ideal man

I have both i cycled off for awhile and want to start again to get t back up after seeing an study where tamoxifen zinc and diosmin were used to treat vericocele and boost sperm count so would nolva be a better option for men with vericocele opposed to clomid please share your thoughts and experiences

tankasnowgod

I wouldn't use either. Both are estrogenic, and when I did try Clomid a long time ago, I got the estrogenic feeling side effects within days. I tried it twice in a short time frame, and same thing happened both times. Personally, I'll never do that again.

If looking for estrogen control, I think exemestane is superior. I didn't get many sides from that, and it took months for mild negative mood sides to show up (and even stopping for a few days eliminated that quickly). Other than that, I think looking toward the androgens and youth hormones are good idea for fertility. As are the fat soluble vitamins, and maybe just seriously upping sugar-

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

I wouldn't use either. Both are estrogenic, and when I did try Clomid a long time ago, I got the estrogenic feeling side effects within days. I tried it twice in a short time frame, and same thing happened both times. Personally, I'll never do that again.

If looking for estrogen control, I think exemestane is superior. I didn't get many sides from that, and it took months for mild negative mood sides to show up (and even stopping for a few days eliminated that quickly). Other than that, I think looking toward the androgens and youth hormones are good idea for fertility. As are the fat soluble vitamins, and maybe just seriously upping sugar-

Would lj100 be a better option than both i heard it lowers e boost testosterone and dhea

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom