A good Pine Pollen/Butea Superba product in EU that someone has tried with noticeable benefits?

Explorer

I wanna get Pine Pollen and/or Butea Superba that's preferably shipped from within EU so there is no transport/import fee from outside EU , anyone has tried Butea Superba/Pine Pollen or maybe Cistanche (I need some herb/supplement that is pro-DHT/5 alpha reduced steroid/pheromone and also anti-cortisol/prolactin/estrogen if possible (in blood test in 2021 I had a high morning cortisol:DHEA-SO4 ratio which probably impairs ability for me to produce my max T/DHT potential as DHEA is used for cortisol)

If anyone has tried Pine Pollen/Butea Superba or other pro-DHT/androgenic anti-stress hormone herb/supplement and knows a good EU online store to buy it from currently preferably a good cost:amount ratio that absorbs and isn't one of those OCT-tier brands that you take and don't notice much, please link one here

Glacier_Sama

Pine Pollen contains Beta-sitosterol which makes it an anti-Dht supplement.

Swanson makes a good Butea Superba. I use it sometimes.

My favorite Pro-DHT herbs are Wild Yam (with at least 10% Diosgenin) I take 1-2g of that daily.
And Tribulus (with at least 30% protodioscin) I take 500mg-1g of that daily.

Peatfan69

My favorite Pro-DHT herbs are Wild Yam (with at least 10% Diosgenin) I take 1-2g of that daily.
Which wild yam prodcrvdo you use?

Glacier_Sama

Which wild yam prodcrvdo you use?
I like the Terravita Wild Yam sold on Amazon, and also Solaray wild Yam. It's gotta have at least 10% Diosgenin.

Or sometimes I just Eat Yam (Dioscorea) it's similar to a potato so I just boil and then cook it like French fries or mash. Can be found at any caribbean/african/Indian market

OP
E

Explorer

Can you link the stuff you used that had the most noticeable pro-T/DHT/DHEA overall beneficial effect

Peatfan69

I like the Terravita Wild Yam sold on Amazon, and also Solaray wild Yam. It's gotta have at least 10% Diosgenin.

Or sometimes I just Eat Yam (Dioscorea) it's similar to a potato so I just boil and then cook it like French fries or mash. Can be found at any caribbean/african/Indian market
interesting...do you like sorghum as well?

also what bee pollen over pine pollen? still anti dht?

Glacier_Sama

interesting...do you like sorghum as well?

also what bee pollen over pine pollen? still anti dht?
From what I know, most types of pollen have beta sitosterol, which is going to inhibit 5AR1 and type 2 as well. Even raw honey, which contains small amounts of pollen can have this effect on me. (though I am sensitive to 5ar inhibitors since pfs).

I have a bag of sorghum Grain, I think it works. I've only used it a couple of times, but I'm a big fan of Yellow Yam.

Also Beef Heart, has DHT and possibly 5ar enzymes and Bull heart has the most. I eat that alot, grounded and served as a burger.

Peatfan69

From what I know, most types of pollen have beta sitosterol, which is going to inhibit 5AR1 and type 2 as well. Even raw honey, which contains small amounts of pollen can have this effect on me. (though I am sensitive to 5ar inhibitors since pfs).

I have a bag of sorghum Grain, I think it works. I've only used it a couple of times, but I'm a big fan of Yellow Yam.

Also Beef Heart, has DHT and possibly 5ar enzymes and Bull heart has the most. I eat that alot, grounded and served as a burger.
Yeah but that is with beta sitosterol in isolation right? When it’s part of a whole food complex is seems bee pollen doesn’t have that effect as it has all the beneficial properties of pro DHT like bigger loads, better erections, increased testosterone etc. bee pollen also contains chrysin which is a natural aromatase inhibitor

For example, Swedish flower pollen gives me much bigger loads (it is what this supplement is known for ) which is the opposite of what lowering DHT does

Glacier_Sama

Yeah but that is with beta sitosterol in isolation right? When it’s part of a whole food complex is seems bee pollen doesn’t have that effect as it has all the beneficial properties of pro DHT like bigger loads, better erections, increased testosterone etc. bee pollen also contains chrysin which is a natural aromatase inhibitor

For example, Swedish flower pollen gives me much bigger loads (it is what this supplement is known for ) which is the opposite of what lowering DHT does

I had a similar experience with pumpkin seeds. I was eating handfuls of them in the mornings for increased testosterone and they definitely increased my load size as well. However I didn't realize that they increase T by inhibiting 5AR with beta sitosterol. It seemed good for a little while and then the PFS symptoms came along. Almost permanently.

So there was a period of time where the pumpkin seeds increased my load, and then suddenly there was almost no load.

I think individuals with a robust and healthy androgen system can deal with 5ar inhibitors without much issue for a while, but eventually it causes problems.

Now I'm sensitive to 5ar inhibitors so I avoid them as much as possible. Most things containing beta sitosterol don't vibe well with me anymore.

Peatfan69

I had a similar experience with pumpkin seeds. I was eating handfuls of them in the mornings for increased testosterone and they definitely increased my load size as well. However I didn't realize that they increase T by inhibiting 5AR with beta sitosterol. It seemed good for a little while and then the PFS symptoms came along. Almost permanently.

So there was a period of time where the pumpkin seeds increased my load, and then suddenly there was almost no load.

I think individuals with a robust and healthy androgen system can deal with 5ar inhibitors without much issue for a while, but eventually it causes problems.

Now I'm sensitive to 5ar inhibitors so I avoid them as much as possible. Most things containing beta sitosterol don't vibe well with me anymore.
how long before you started to notice any effects with the wild yams in terms of DHT benefits?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom