Bio-identical Dht Vs Synthetic Dht

ddjd

I think in general people give too much credit that they are getting what they are told they are getting on the black market.

Liver damage from "proviron" could be an idosyncratic reaction or it could simply be due to the product containing something other then proviron.

The papers that have conducted lab analysis on black/grey market products generally find a high incidence of mismatched products & incorrect doses.
what do you think of this uk site, selling "bayer" Bayer Proviron 25mg £15

Wagner83

"Proviron itself is liver toxic" is just funny. Everybody on this forum taking huge doses of everything. That may be the reason..

See below or search for "liver" or "proviron" posted by "Stud":

because i posted my comment AFTER I did my proviron cycle :):, it ****88 with my liver enzymes. Androsterone or pure androstanalone powder would be a better choice.

ddjd

See below or search for "liver" or "proviron" posted by "Stud":
I found my liver enzymes increased after two weeks of Androsterone but can't be 100% sure it's the Androsterone. I'm not completely convinced it's not liver toxic. @Stud what were your numbers after proviron?

LukeL

I’ve been looking for a legit source of DHT. Anyone have any leads?

Wagner83

I found my liver enzymes increased after two weeks of Androsterone but can't be 100% sure it's the Androsterone. I'm not completely convinced it's not liver toxic. @Stud what were your numbers after proviron?
Ok that's interesting, did you measure the enzymes right before using the androsterone or close enough?

Dhair

@haidut Can you please tell us if bioidentical DHT powder is safe and effective when ingested orally? And how does it compare to topical? What are problems with the higher doses (30mg+)? Effects on lipid profile? I'm assuming there's no problem (assuming it's legitimate and free of contaminants), but I think we should be absolutely sure. Thanks.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Can you please tell us if bioidentical DHT powder is safe and effective when ingested orally? And how does it compare to topical? What are problems with the higher doses (30mg+)? Effects on lipid profile? I'm assuming there's no problem (assuming it's legitimate and free of contaminants), but I think we should be absolutely sure. Thanks.

I can't legally answer questions on safety/effectiveness of a controlled substance. Pharma companies and doctors have no problem publishing studies on effects of say oral DHEA or progesterone, and have been prescribing oral DHEA, pregnenolone, progesterone, estrogen, for decades. All bioidentical steroids are orally bioavailable, and if dissolved in fat/tocopherol may/should avoid the first pass through the liver to a large degree. Saturated steroids like DHT, androsterone, androstanediol, etc are more lipophillic than say something like estrogen or progesterone so taking with additional fat may improve absorption.
To my knowledge, there is no published report of bioidentical DHT causing serious side effects and I am not aware of reports on it ever causing liver issues, but caution is always advised.

Last edited:

vulture

now i have used both i'll discribe the differences between both versions that people who want to try dht know what to expect.

proviron:
-makes you calmer but also jittery at the same time
- gives alot of energy
- gives you a drive to be a bit of a ****head/ cheecky
- not that anti-estrogenic as regular dht
-makes your skin ticker
-increases libido (insane libido first days)
-increased alertness
-insane reflexes/ makes you wired in danger (happend to me in the summer with wasps)
- increased creativity
-better vision
-drive to network with people but can make you anti-social
-liver toxic
-increase in lean mass
- increase in respect/ social status
-feeling more like your on something than regular dht
-makes things bigger downstairs
-gives me often vasoconstriction
-increases blood pressure
-have less respect for other people
- very competetive with other males/ territorial
- idgaf behaviour
-very high confidence
-paranoia
-increase in leg and arm hair
- felt very strong (flying up the stairs)
bio-identical DHT:
-makes you calm en sleepy
-you feel very happy
-Obvious dopamine increase
- better focus
-more anti-estrogenic than proviron (probably because metabolite androsterone)
-better vision
-joke around alot
-very social
-not liver toxic
-increase in respect
-makes you smarter/ increased creativity
-makes things bigger downstairs
-gives me less vasocontriction
-makes skin ticker too
- no disire for sex at all
- high confidence
- increase in leg and arm hair
- weirdly enough made me feel even stronger than proviron
at least relative to body weight

so overal bio-identical dht is more like a daddy and proviron like a ****head. part- time at least proviron can also make you more social depends on the situation. Mind u i used lower dose dht powder than proviron though. I think regular dht is more appropriate for longer time use and proviron for shorter periods to make life a litle bit more wild, interesting but then tudca is of course recommended.
I'll update this if I forgot about something.
Hey bro, can you update us with your DHT experience?
Are you using mesterolone? dosage? do you experience supression? how have you felt?

Wagner83

Hey bro, can you update us with your DHT experience?
Are you using mesterolone? dosage? do you experience supression? how have you felt?
He's banned , last time I saw him was on hackstasis and it seemed he had stopped using the dht powder and was asking about proviron or an othert dht-derivative, whatever the reason. Of course it would be better to ask him directly.

vulture

He's banned , last time I saw him was on hackstasis and it seemed he had stopped using the dht powder and was asking about proviron or an othert dht-derivative, whatever the reason. Of course it would be better to ask him directly.
user name?

LOL, easy:
Stud

Waynish

Which bio-identical DHT did you use? Can PM me if source shouldn't be publicized :)

golder

A simple mixture of adamantane or any of its derivatives and a steroid (or any chemical for that matter) would probably have a similar prolonging half life and effects, though not nearly as much as when it is reacted with the molecule.
Pardon my naïveté if this is incorrect @haidut but if one was looking to create this for extracting data in a lab setting with rodents, could you heat, stir and dissolve nandrolone base in an adamantane/tocopherol solution to form this? Or is there more to ‘reacting with the molecule’ than this? Would really appreciate a reply.

Last edited: