What Has Improved Your Looks?

Jsaute21

This is an interesting topic. Features are obviously not controlled by thyroid/metabolic health. There are beautiful people (both men & women) who suffer from poor thyroid function. Important to clarify that. In my view, as a male, the two substances that have the most noticeable effect on my looks are androsterone and K2. Taurine & Oxidal are next behind.

Jon

This is an interesting topic. Features are obviously not controlled by thyroid/metabolic health. There are beautiful people (both men & women) who suffer from poor thyroid function. Important to clarify that. In my view, as a male, the two substances that have the most noticeable effect on my looks are androsterone and K2. Taurine & Oxidal are next behind.

True that a persons basic structure is the one they'll always have but a well working metabolism can make people look youthful and vibrant which is dictated by endocrine health

baccheion

Too much Iodine can destroy thyroid tissue.

Edit: though this doesn't mean I'm making a case for weed lol.

Iodine protocol levels of iodine are mainly problematic if taken without companion nutrients (200 mcg L-selenomethionine, magnesium, vitamin C, etc).

Jon

Iodine protocol levels of iodine are mainly problematic if taken without companion nutrients (200 mcg L-selenomethionine, magnesium, vitamin C, etc).

Do you have study examples of the safety of a high level of each of those in serum not being volatile? Seems like quite the gamble to take.

Arrade

Invisalign/braces without a doubt. Wider face, better smile, higher cheekbones, stronger jaw.

I think vitamin K2 has been complimentary as well.
Just passing on something I was told, but it may be the case that regular braces make the jaw smaller and one should try something like myobrace

olive

Just passing on something I was told, but it may be the case that regular braces make the jaw smaller and one should try something like myobrace
They also tend to flatten the face causing midface/cheekbones to recess.

x-ray peat

sleeping on a silk pillow case. doesnt dry out the skin like cotton and reduces chances of getting deep wrinkles from sleeping on side. or sleep on back (just learned this one)

other basics
wearing stylish clothes especially decent shoes
good haircut that fits your face
smile
eye contact
confidence
beauty is in the eye of the beholder type stuff. Act good looking and that's how you will be perceived

Last edited:

Jon

sleeping on a silk pillow case. doesnt dry out the skin like cotton and reduces chances of getting deep wrinkles from sleeping on side. or sleep on back (just learned this one)

other basics
wearing stylish clothes especially decent shoes
good haircut that fits your face
smile
eye contact
confidence
beauty is in the eye of the beholder type stuff. Act good looking and that's how you will be perceived

I like this response :) basically try to have some confidence and the rest follows suit.

What dosing of Haidut's K2 do you guys suggest and what route of administration (oral or what part of skin to rub in)? Thank you all.

Jon

What dosing of Haidut's K2 do you guys suggest and what route of administration (oral or what part of skin to rub in)? Thank you all.

Tbh I don't really like his k2. I don't like ethanol for oral or topical. I prefer Thorne for k2 mk-4. I think oral is the best way to go since the first place the k2 is going that route is to the liver which is where you want it more than anywhere else anyway. Plus chylomicrons are purposed to carry lipids and lipid soluble materials FROM the intestines so it's preferential to ingest k2. Actually @Mito is the one who taught me that lol.

Tbh I don't really like his k2. I don't like ethanol for oral or topical. I prefer Thorne for k2 mk-4. I think oral is the best way to go since the first place the k2 is going that route is to the liver which is where you want it more than anywhere else anyway. Plus chylomicrons are purposed to carry lipids and lipid soluble materials FROM the intestines so it's preferential to ingest k2. Actually @Mito is the one who taught me that lol.

How much do you normally dose? The Thorne K2 product is a liquid 1 mg/ drop supplement

baccheion

Why is it wanted in the liver more than anywhere else?

Jon

How much do you normally dose? The Thorne K2 product is a liquid 1 mg/ drop supplement

How much to take is contingent on what you're taking it for. I think 5mg spread between 2-3 doses/per day is a good dose for base line health. 15-45mg is for more serious health interventions (which is actually being questioned right now as there has been fraudulent research findings pertaining to k2 that have been recently exposed). All that said, there's no known overdose for k2 so it's very safe, I think when you consider that and how expensive it is, it's best to use the minimal amount you need to not go broke and just use unnecessary amounts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals