Controversial Question: How To Age Myself Faster?

Crazycoco

Sorry, just kidding. Go for body building and in 5 years, you'll be pure handsome Guy

Crazycoco

It's very cool to look So young, really a blessing. not only if you wanna be catholic but also if for your later years

Jennifer

It's very cool to look So young, really a blessing. not only if you wanna be catholic but also if for your later years

Oh, my god! You're sick! :lol:

@7arthurv7 – It could be the fact that you're on the slender side because your face alone looks like a normal, youthful 25 year old to me. It may not be "rugged," but that's not the only kind of handsome. I think you have nice skin with a nice rosiness to it. It reminds of some of the basketball players I used to cheer for. They'd get this nice flush to their faces during games. It seems to me it would be a shame for you to lose it prematurely. You've got some interesting suggestions here. I personally would opt for the self-acceptance and silk bathrobe over adopting a George Burns' lifestyle, but to each their own.

L

lollipop

I actually have pretty decent facial structure and lean face. Please see my photo attached.

But My problem is that the skin on face looks soft and gives me this baby face look
Oh my! Do NOT WORRY! You look awesome. Develop an amazing personality and enjoy your life.

LUH 3417

What about your facial structure? Are your jaws forward in relation to your eyes? Do you have protruding cheeks? Non-optimal hip&spine posture gives inadequate support to the skull, leaving it in an inwardly collapsed state where nothing really stands out in the face, except the nose. Chiseled facial structure requires chiseled body posture.
How do you get optimal hip and spine posture?

Xisca

What can i do to speed up aging?
Yu kidin'!!!!
1 day you will wanna look younger! so start now!

Easy: you train your body muscles, but look at your face muscles.... You do not train them. Do face gym!

DaveFoster

I actually have pretty decent facial structure and lean face. Please see my photo attached.

But My problem is that the skin on face looks soft and gives me this baby face look
You look like Nick Jonas. Make sure you have good thyroid function and enough minerals, and your facial hair will have the ladies dropping their skirts like the Dresden firebombings (assuming you're not gay).

InChristAlone

Facial hair goes a long way if you want to look older. But many young men can't grow full beards yet.

Prosper

How do you get optimal hip and spine posture?
I would love to tell you how, but it's a subjective, complex and painstaking process. Understanding the function of torque-like rotational force & counterforce is the key. Posture begins from the torque generated by the soles of your feet. The soles can rotate & shift weight inwards and outwards. These are the beginnings of two anatomically opposing symmetrical muscle chains that travel from the feet, through the hips to the skull, where they eventually get balanced between the tongue against sphenoid bone in the upper throat/skull, and the jaws against each other. Your goal is to find the inactive muscles that break this chain anywhere along the body You will be spending time in front of a mirror, trying to visualize and get a feel for what's happening within your body-wide musculature. You will be twisting, bending and reaching the whole body to extreme positions that resemble yoga or martial arts poses in your quest to find new range of motion. Inactive muscles start to spasm and become in your conscious control again. Seek spasms. They mean progress.

Lecarpetron

Katy Bowman has an interesting book about body mechanics called Move Your DNA.

Agree with Xisca that face yoga (really...check youtube) is what you want more than "aging" per se.

Constatine

Hi everyone.

I am 25 years old, male. Physically I am quite developed physically although not the biggest guy, train with weights. I am 6 ft 1 tall and approximately 150 lbs, with low percent body fat (around 11%).

My main issue is that despite looking like an adult physically and having all physical traits, my face looks very young and people assume I am 18-19 max. My face does not have the rugged look, no sign of any wrinkles and makes me look boyish, even teenage.

I eat about 2800 calories a day, medium carbs, medium protein and medium fat. I realise I am slightly underweight for my height

What can i do to speed up aging? Should I change my diet? Please help
Aging can be a process that destroys the tissues including the skin and bone. What tends to make people look older (in a positive way), and how we often tell people's age is bone mass. Older people tend to have more bone on their faces because their body has had more time to build bone (if they have a good osteoblast to osteocalcin ratio). Vitamin k2 and anything else that increases osteocalcin will help.

OP

7arthurv7

You look like Nick Jonas. Make sure you have good thyroid function and enough minerals, and your facial hair will have the ladies dropping their skirts like the Dresden firebombings (assuming you're not gay).

Thanks for your reply. So to optimise thyroid, just more food, more sugar and vitamin k2? And I only into ladies.

OP

7arthurv7

Oh, my god! You're sick! :lol:

@7arthurv7 – It could be the fact that you're on the slender side because your face alone looks like a normal, youthful 25 year old to me. It may not be "rugged," but that's not the only kind of handsome. I think you have nice skin with a nice rosiness to it. It reminds of some of the basketball players I used to cheer for. They'd get this nice flush to their faces during games. It seems to me it would be a shame for you to lose it prematurely. You've got some interesting suggestions here. I personally would opt for the self-acceptance and silk bathrobe over adopting a George Burns' lifestyle, but to each their own.

Oh my! Do NOT WORRY! You look awesome. Develop an amazing personality and enjoy your life.

Do not know how to reply to that, I am a humble person. But thank you!

LUH 3417

I would love to tell you how, but it's a subjective, complex and painstaking process. Understanding the function of torque-like rotational force & counterforce is the key. Posture begins from the torque generated by the soles of your feet. The soles can rotate & shift weight inwards and outwards. These are the beginnings of two anatomically opposing symmetrical muscle chains that travel from the feet, through the hips to the skull, where they eventually get balanced between the tongue against sphenoid bone in the upper throat/skull, and the jaws against each other. Your goal is to find the inactive muscles that break this chain anywhere along the body You will be spending time in front of a mirror, trying to visualize and get a feel for what's happening within your body-wide musculature. You will be twisting, bending and reaching the whole body to extreme positions that resemble yoga or martial arts poses in your quest to find new range of motion. Inactive muscles start to spasm and become in your conscious control again. Seek spasms. They mean progress.
Thank you for your answer. I've noticed that my feet tend to splay out when I stand. Like if I stop walking and approach someone/something, my stance is automatic plie position. I've been consciously trying to face both my feet forward, also when I walk, as they tend to point slightly outwards and I think it's throwing my entire posture out of wack.

Prosper

Thank you for your answer. I've noticed that my feet tend to splay out when I stand. Like if I stop walking and approach someone/something, my stance is automatic plie position. I've been consciously trying to face both my feet forward, also when I walk, as they tend to point slightly outwards and I think it's throwing my entire posture out of wack.
Try this:
1. Standing barefeet, point your feet straight forward and raise toes
2. Put weigh on the inner soles by raising the outer soles up and drive the feet to the ground by rotating ankles forward & away from each other.
3. Complement the movement with whole legs so that your inner thighs activate and **** begins to expand backwards
3. Expand hips forwards and outwards while tucking stomach in.

You should start feeling fatigue or spasms in various muscles around the hip area. Then you can try various combinations of standing on & rotating inner/outer soles inward & outward and moving hips backward & forward while either sucking the stomach in or pushing it out to find more imbalances.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals