Controversial Question: How To Age Myself Faster?

7arthurv7

Hi everyone.

I am 25 years old, male. Physically I am quite developed physically although not the biggest guy, train with weights. I am 6 ft 1 tall and approximately 150 lbs, with low percent body fat (around 11%).

My main issue is that despite looking like an adult physically and having all physical traits, my face looks very young and people assume I am 18-19 max. My face does not have the rugged look, no sign of any wrinkles and makes me look boyish, even teenage.

I eat about 2800 calories a day, medium carbs, medium protein and medium fat. I realise I am slightly underweight for my height

What can i do to speed up aging? Should I change my diet? Please help

Crazycoco

And alcohol is cool for aging too.

In would say the best combo:
Good sex in front of sun at 2 Pm just after tekila. And let's have a cigarillo just after. You Will be like a real man bro

And alcohol is cool for aging too.

In would say the best combo:
Good sex in front of sun at 2 Pm just after tekila. And let's have a cigarillo just after. You Will be like a real man bro
And silk bathrobe?

Prosper

What about your facial structure? Are your jaws forward in relation to your eyes? Do you have protruding cheeks? Non-optimal hip&spine posture gives inadequate support to the skull, leaving it in an inwardly collapsed state where nothing really stands out in the face, except the nose. Chiseled facial structure requires chiseled body posture.

Kyle M

Focus on looking masculine, not older. Might want to get your testosterone levels looked at, if you have trouble putting on weight and looking too young for your tastes.

TubZy

I am your age and get exactly what you are talking about lol...the so called baby face. For me though luckily I have a pretty defined jawline and check bones etc it is not bad at all actually very beneficial for masculinity, but I still get the baby face thing.

I would try high dose K2 and some DHT and put on muscle. Get BF % down low so your face looks more defined. I wouldn't want to "age" faster, I have a friend who is one year older than me but lives high stress lifestyle and job, poor diet but he looks like his in his thirties. Just remember when your like 40 you will look much younger than a lot of people your age.

Last edited:

opethfeldt

Focus on looking masculine, not older. Might want to get your testosterone levels looked at, if you have trouble putting on weight and looking too young for your tastes.
Once you're past about 25, making any significant changes in terms of masculinizing your face is next to impossible. At least in my experience. You can have sky high testosterone and DHT and it won't do much except possibly make your jaw wider in combination with high dose K2. Really, the best you can hope for in terms of looking more masculine is to look more rugged, which can be achieve with high androgens combined with high stress hormones. Not recommending anyone who is concerned about health and longevity to do that, however. I speak only from personal experience.

Kyle M

Once you're past about 25, making any significant changes in terms of masculinizing your face is next to impossible. At least in my experience. You can have sky high testosterone and DHT and it won't do much except possibly make your jaw wider in combination with high dose K2. Really, the best you can hope for in terms of looking more masculine is to look more rugged, which can be achieve with high androgens combined with high stress hormones. Not recommending anyone who is concerned about health and longevity to do that, however. I speak only from personal experience.

I'm just wondering what he means by baby face. Some times that means baby fat on face, or smooth skin, or both. A picture would be helpful.

opethfeldt

I'm just wondering what he means by baby face. Some times that means baby fat on face, or smooth skin, or both. A picture would be helpful.
Well, I don't know about him but I just have an underdeveloped jaw and a youthful appearance to my face. I will say that for the purpose of attracting women, it doesn't matter. If anyone is worried about that. Focus on low cortisol and high testosterone and your behavior will take care of the rest. If you're just insecure about it, focus on something else. Who you are as a person matters a lot more than looks.

Cigarettes, alcohol, and lots and lots of wheat germ.

Caution: this might just make you smelly and fat with bad teeth while not fixing the baby face.

OP

7arthurv7

I actually have pretty decent facial structure and lean face. Please see my photo attached.

But My problem is that the skin on face looks soft and gives me this baby face look

Attachments

• IMG_4257.PNG
    IMG_4257.PNG
    262.9 KB · Views: 154

Peater

@haidut can advise you properly but since trying Keto 11 DHT and then 5AR, my test subjects facial hair has filled in where it was a little patchy before and seems much more 'pronounced'. It was fairly reasonable before, but this has still made a difference.