Emotionally underdeveloped= ageing slower?

imei3489

sorry for going all james gatz, but heres something ive noticed:
people who are emotionally under developed, immature, "behind in life" etc. tend to look very young, or have a youthful complexion. what i mean by this is, people who grow up fast, start working early, are popular in school, start their careers right after school etc. tend to look older for their age. while people who had no or little friends, fell behind in one way or another, or just didnt grow up as fast, tend to look much younger than their age.
i am one of those people who are very underdeveloped socially. im very childish and im so far behind in life. even though my body has now grown to be big, my face is very young looking. i grow a coarse beard, theres hair all over my body, but underneath theres still baby skin and no wrinkles. people think im 5-6 years younger. i have noticed this is a very common pattern in similar people. their bodies may be curvy and womanly, they might be tall or have wide shoulders and facial hair, but the face and skin remains very young looking. i really think your physical age is tied to your mental age. perhaps this i a way for the body to try and fit in with younger poeple, since you arent at the social level of your peers?
i mean honestly i dont even think its a pattern i think its clear as day. every single person i know who is severely underdeveloped socially or mentally looks very young. if my school didnt separate us into classes i would have had younger kids to interract with. which would havebeen a great aid in developing since theres no way to catch up with 15 year old when youre 10 mentally.
every single person i know who had to take on a lot of responsibility and raise their siblings, had children early or were forced to grow up fast look so old.
also seems mentally underdeveloped people retain a younger, faster metabolism for longer. you know, the kind where you can just eat forever and never gain weight.
theres no way this is a coincidense.

just wanted to hear your opinions and thoughts!

edit: this applies to people under 30. after 30 its hard to tell

Last edited:
sorry for going all james gatz, but heres something ive noticed:
people who are emotionally under developed, immature, "behind in life" etc. tend to look very young, or have a youthful complexion. what i mean by this is, people who grow up fast, start working early, are popular in school, start their careers right after school etc. tend to look older for their age. while people who had no or little friends, fell behind in one way or another, or just didnt grow up as fast, tend to look much younger than their age.
i am one of those people who are very underdeveloped socially. im very childish and im so far behind in life. even though my body has now grown to be big, my face is very young looking. i grow a coarse beard, theres hair all over my body, but underneath theres still baby skin and no wrinkles. people think im 5-6 years younger. i have noticed this is a very common pattern in similar people. their bodies may be curvy and womanly, they might be tall or have wide shoulders and facial hair, but the face and skin remains very young looking. i really think your physical age is tied to your mental age. perhaps this i a way for the body to try and fit in with younger poeple, since you arent at the social level of your peers?
i mean honestly i dont even think its a pattern i think its clear as day. every single person i know who is severely underdeveloped socially or mentally looks very young. if my school didnt separate us into classes i would have had younger kids to interract with. which would havebeen a great aid in developing since theres no way to catch up with 15 year old when youre 10 mentally.
every single person i know who had to take on a lot of responsibility and raise their siblings, had children early or were forced to grow up fast look so old.
also seems mentally underdeveloped people retain a younger, faster metabolism for longer. you know, the kind where you can just eat forever and never gain weight.
theres no way this is a coincidense.

just wanted to hear your opinions and thoughts!
I disagree. I had a stressful home life, was working at 15 years old to support my family, and though i am mature and still carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, people say I am fun and funny and think I am 15+ years younger than my age. I think playful/fun people usually look much younger than their age, which can mistaken for immaturity.

Edit: i changed that number above, for a mathematical error. Someone last weekend thought I was 32 when I am going to be 59 ?

Last edited:

GodsHound

I agree. I think the life we most associate with modern economic success like school -> further education -> long term career is best suited to those who lack the spirit of youth, and those that get ahead in this way often look more aged and decrepit. Our education systems do not favour a youthful spirit, in fact I think it actively punishes it. So those are who often "fall behind". There are exceptions though, people who can approach even the most sclerotic of environments with a spirit of play and can do very well to exploit the squares.

Look at the Greeks who worshiped the beauty of youth. Nothing was more disdained that sacrificing this spirit for a life of toil and mediocrity.

OP
I

imei3489

I disagree. I had a stressful home life, was working at 15 years old to support my family, and though i am mature and still carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, people say I am fun and funny and think I am 15+ years younger than my age. I think playful/fun people usually look much younger than their age, which can mistaken for immaturity.

Edit: i changed that number above, for a mathematical error. Someone last weekend thought I was 32 when I am going to be 59 ?
oh i completely forgot to mention!!! my post was related to people under 30!!! but good on you though!

OP
I

imei3489

I agree. I think the life we most associate with modern economic success like school -> further education -> long term career is best suited to those who lack the spirit of youth, and those that get ahead in this way often look more aged and decrepit. Our education systems do not favour a youthful spirit, in fact I think it actively punishes it. So those are who often "fall behind". There are exceptions though, people who can approach even the most sclerotic of environments with a spirit of play and can do very well to exploit the squares.

Look at the Greeks who worshiped the beauty of youth. Nothing was more disdained that sacrificing this spirit for a life of toil and mediocrity.
interesting angle. wish i would have gone to one of those rudolf steiner schools, i think you go to class with kids of differetn ages there. the whole spending most of your time with kids your exact age is so unnatural and is a death sentence for those who are behind socially.

OP
I

imei3489

Ok then I’m out ?
well its just a number, you can stay.
on that note, how does looking half your age affect you? as a man its horrible, no one takes me seriously. if i grow out my beard im treated 10 times better. this makes me hate people. as a woman i can only imagine you are experiencing positives? people are nicer to women they find attractive of course. and you can probably get away with wearing clothes that a 60 year old would get weird looks for wearing.

well its just a number, you can stay.
on that note, how does looking half your age affect you? as a man its horrible, no one takes me seriously. if i grow out my beard im treated 10 times better. this makes me hate people. as a woman i can only imagine you are experiencing positives? people are nicer to women they find attractive of course. and you can probably get away with wearing clothes that a 60 year old would get weird looks for wearing.
Oh thank you! Well definitely how you present with what you have makes a huge difference in how people treat you. Me hanging longer healthy hair and wearing younger clothes takes years off, but I would say women in my age group tend to ignore me while younger people and children flock to me, so I don’t care. People that want to give me a frown based on their “impression” of me are judgmental people that I don’t care to be around anyways. I don’t like being my age because it is hard to find others the same age who aren’t tired and having multiple health issues.

baccheion

DHT cause males to look older. Shifting to testosterone and otherwise lowering aldosterone tends to lower perceived age. Also lowering stress hormones like cortisol, estrogen, and prolactin.

tfcjesse

not sure, but high confidence in yourself and your life correlates positively with good looks and youthful / attractive appearance. This takes a strong mental fortitude

Nomane Euger

DHT cause males to look older. Shifting to testosterone and otherwise lowering aldosterone tends to lower perceived age. Also lowering stress hormones like cortisol, estrogen, and prolactin.
hi,what do you base this claim from?

baccheion

hi,what do you base this claim from?
Which? Aldosterone-lowering slow metabolism things are associated with youthfulness: vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin K2 MK-4 (+ vitamin D3), magnesium, zinc (+ copper for ratio), melatonin, etc. Vitamin A, vitamin C (+ bioflavonoids), etc. The supplement pattern is biased toward slow metabolism (low calcium + magnesium), though. That is, anti peat.

Nomane Euger

Which? Aldosterone-lowering slow metabolism things are associated with youthfulness: vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin K2 MK-4 (+ vitamin D3), magnesium, zinc (+ copper for ratio), melatonin, etc. Vitamin A, vitamin C (+ bioflavonoids), etc. The supplement pattern is biased toward slow metabolism (low calcium + magnesium), though. That is, anti peat.
The"DHT cause males to look older"claim

Nomane Euger

not sure, but high confidence in yourself and your life correlates positively with good looks and youthful / attractive appearance. This takes a strong mental fortitude
hi,"This takes a strong mental fortitude"did you mean that it take strong mental fortitude to have high confidence,and therefore looks more youthfull and attractive?

baccheion

The"DHT cause males to look older"claim
Based on pictures, anecdotes, and knowing how DHT works in the body. It can also lead to balding if downstream of something that increases 5-AR in the brain (more in brain = more in scalp).

grapes

Maybe it's because they have less sex. Males lose their vital energy having sex. For females I'm not sure, maybe it's the other way around.

Maybe it's because they have less sex. Males lose their vital energy having sex. For females I'm not sure, maybe it's the other way around.
I never gave it it any thought, but what you said strikes me as plausible.

For how long have you been peating? And before peating, did you look older than your age?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals