Controversial Question: How To Age Myself Faster?

LUH 3417

Try this:
1. Standing barefeet, point your feet straight forward and raise toes
2. Put weigh on the inner soles by raising the outer soles up and drive the feet to the ground by rotating ankles forward & away from each other.
3. Complement the movement with whole legs so that your inner thighs activate and **** begins to expand backwards
3. Expand hips forwards and outwards while tucking stomach in.

You should start feeling fatigue or spasms in various muscles around the hip area. Then you can try various combinations of standing on & rotating inner/outer soles inward & outward and moving hips backward & forward while either sucking the stomach in or pushing it out to find more imbalances.
Wonderful thank you so much!

DaveFoster

Thanks for your reply. So to optimise thyroid, just more food, more sugar and vitamin k2? And I only into ladies.
If you're hypothyroid, then you should take thyroid. You can try a little to see how it affects you.

Things like dark circles around the eyes, puffy face, dry skin can be caused by hypothyroidism. Anything involving an improper fluid balance usually involves estrogen.

tara

I am 25 years old, male. Physically I am quite developed physically although not the biggest guy, train with weights. I am 6 ft 1 tall and approximately 150 lbs, with low percent body fat (around 11%).

My main issue is that despite looking like an adult physically and having all physical traits, my face looks very young and people assume I am 18-19 max. My face does not have the rugged look, no sign of any wrinkles and makes me look boyish, even teenage.

I eat about 2800 calories a day, medium carbs, medium protein and medium fat. I realise I am slightly underweight for my height
It's possible that you have been undereating somewhat relative to what your body would need to fully mature. Not sure whether eating more now would resolve that now you are 25, but you say yourself you are underweight, so you could consider eating more.

It seems to me it would be a shame for you to lose it prematurely.
+1

Aging can be a process that destroys the tissues including the skin and bone. What tends to make people look older (in a positive way), and how we often tell people's age is bone mass. Older people tend to have more bone on their faces because their body has had more time to build bone (if they have a good osteoblast to osteocalcin ratio). Vitamin k2 and anything else that increases osteocalcin will help.
+1
And actually eating some calcium, magnesium, etc, getting some sunlight regularly or other vit-D, maintaining good CO2 levels (eg small relaxed nasal diaphragmatic breathing).

Kate

Hi everyone.

I am 25 years old, male. Physically I am quite developed physically although not the biggest guy, train with weights. I am 6 ft 1 tall and approximately 150 lbs, with low percent body fat (around 11%).

My main issue is that despite looking like an adult physically and having all physical traits, my face looks very young and people assume I am 18-19 max. My face does not have the rugged look, no sign of any wrinkles and makes me look boyish, even teenage.

I eat about 2800 calories a day, medium carbs, medium protein and medium fat. I realise I am slightly underweight for my height

What can i do to speed up aging? Should I change my diet? Please help
grow a beard/or just facial hair... get some sun maybe,
I think it's the eyebrows too, if they were sharper it may take away from the babyface look? idk
and try wearing stuff that makes you look older?
you shouldn't try to change your diet and physical age yourself because people think your 18
when you are almost 40 and look 30 you'll appreciate it

OP

7arthurv7

Thanks a lot for your advices and comments.

I have several issues:

1) My beard growth is very mediocre and it growth exceptionally slow
2) My testosterone levels are quite high (I had blood work) but my free T is on the low side with average SHBG
3) My TSH is quite low, Free T slightly in lower normal levels
4) I am very lean

How can I get my face skin achieve that thin skin look along with reducing the skin softness? Diet wise, maybe there is something I can do? Could be that I am eating too many fortified foods, vitamins etc ?

Xisca

Women love soft skin, masculine is felt from attitude more than physical appearence. What would be good to your face is more muscle tone, that is why I said about face yoga, but you can also laugh until it hurts in your face, and chew a lot your food. Do sport and whatever gives passion, with your eyes focussing, it gives light to them and also changes their muscles.
Aged skin is about bad health, and what you want is not about your skin.

schultz

Have some kids... :lol:

Gaining weight will probably help a lot. 30+ pounds

OP

7arthurv7

Have some kids... :lol:

Gaining weight will probably help a lot. 30+ pounds

Soon hopefully I will have some kids.

Do you think the problem is my low weight (around 155lbs)? Could it be that I live beyond my setpoint? I track calories and macros, eating around 2800 calories a day. I weight train 5 times a week

Constatine

Soon hopefully I will have some kids.

Do you think the problem is my low weight (around 155lbs)? Could it be that I live beyond my setpoint? I track calories and macros, eating around 2800 calories a day. I weight train 5 times a week
More protein and calories in general will definitely change your body for the better. The herb ashwagandha can increase beard growth.

Frankdee20

I actually have pretty decent facial structure and lean face. Please see my photo attached.

But My problem is that the skin on face looks soft and gives me this baby face look

Aww, :)

Thoushant

Hey man you look good.

But whats up with that face expression? you look slightly mad but clueless..?

Have your eyebrows always been thin at the sides? This could be a thyroid problem, if you started losing them recently. Thick eyebrows are masculine.

If you can't grow proper beard & mustache, then don't try.

You have good facial bones, but the light in that picture is bad.

This people might disagree with, but you have pinkish cheeks, are you feeling hot etc? I think that could make you look boyish.

You skin is good. Don't try to make it thinner. Maybe increasing sebum production would give a slight shine and enlarge pores. I think this can be helped if you start lifting, and drinking milk. But increased sebum might be related to hair loss, so you know..

OP

7arthurv7

Thanks a lot for all the comments and replies dear friends:

1) I indeed have some rosiness to my cheeks, but it comes and goes.

2) I have now increased my calorie intake to about 3150 calories while still hitting the gym 6 times a week.

Anything else i could do in my case?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals