What Has Improved Your Looks?

tfcjesse

And cause general narrowing of the face and cranial bones.. leading to narrow sinuses, poor fluid flow in general in the face/head.. mouth breathing.. it’s a v slippery slope..

Myobrace and spacing in general would be a better approach I agree!

Agree with the bad effects of braces. Any way for a victim of braces to reverse these effects? I'm sure the damage done in teen years is hard to reverse the following decade.

teds

Forum Supporter
Agree with the bad effects of braces. Any way for a victim of braces to reverse these effects? I'm sure the damage done in teen years is hard to reverse the following decade.
It depends on whether you're wearing a plate now- i.e. are you still binding the bones? I've seen good responses in adults doing orofacial myology as well as working with the myobrace.. sometimes just w the orofacial myology. If you've had a few teeth removed which is often the case then there's only so much spreading you'll be able to do.. the myology work tends to work on function as opposed to symmetry- though the two often coincide of course.

Frankdee20

This is an interesting topic. Features are obviously not controlled by thyroid/metabolic health. There are beautiful people (both men & women) who suffer from poor thyroid function. Important to clarify that. In my view, as a male, the two substances that have the most noticeable effect on my looks are androsterone and K2. Taurine & Oxidal are next behind.

Do you mean the androsterone topical ? Like idea labs stuff ? Regardless, how so does this influence looks ?

Jsaute21

Do you mean the androsterone topical ? Like idea labs stuff ? Regardless, how so does this influence looks ?
I was regarding to Oral. As a man, it just makes you handsomer lol. Hard to explain, maybe its an illusion and due to warming up one thinks they look better. I get almost the same effects from K2.

baccheion

I was regarding to Oral. As a man, it just makes you handsomer lol. Hard to explain, maybe its an illusion and due to warming up one thinks they look better. I get almost the same effects from K2.
Do you have any before/after pictures?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals