ED

Endew

All the how to improve your looks threads I've made and just peating in general has improved my life. The one area I struggle with is erectile dysfunction. Since Peating I get morning wood and my penor has grown. But during sex I can't get hard( not even a semi). The last 3 times I took coffee, gelatin, [kuinone ( vit k2) and mag oil both orally and on balls], baby asprin, liver powder,niacinamide, and zinc. Like an hour or 2 before sex. My diet is eggs and oj in the morning. An 1 or 2 before sex it's lamb and lettuce with mexican coke. I eat fruits during the day. Any suggestions?

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Have you considered a psychological cause? Can you masturbate successfully?

ubiety

It looks like you're taking too many things - supplements & meat - 1-2 hrs before sex. From my own experience, I wouldn't take caffeine for several hours before (and with a good meal in between) or have it after. Eating meat as close as 1 hr before isn't helpful either. In the 1-2 hrs before sex, try just having some oj and cheese, or milk with some sugar, aspirin, and take the magnesium anywhere except on the balls.
There are some other things that might help but try rearranging what you're doing now first.

Last edited:

Aleeri

I think this is overcomplicating the issue way too much, you have some kind of core issue going on and we need to figure out what it is that is affecting your erectile quality.

@ubiety I know everybody's experience is individual but I can speak for myself and all my close friends when I say that caffeine, meal timing and meal specifics have little influence on erections, I mean we all get them without having to care about any of that stuff. Sure maybe you can tweak some variables and have better quality but if you are healthy you should be able to anyway without caring about this stuff.

Personally, caffeine seem to improve my sex drive, aspirin does not help and might reduce EQ slightly for me and if I am having a meal I prefer meat + some carb/sugar as it keeps my blood sugar balances longer which would be ideal before sex. I rather eat 1 hour before than not eat at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals