Allergic eye inflammation sucks.

Artynoa

IMG_0425.JPG

Hello! Im Peating now since about 2 Years and improved especially my poor digestion with pro metabolic Food. Im 32, male and since 9 years i have bad eye allergy Problems every time Spring season comes. I have to emphasize that my work requires to drive about 2 hours everyday with my E cooter or my Bike through a German „big city“. After doing so in the Fall and Winter, there’s absolutely no problem with allergies. But when spring and summer comes… the war with my eye inflammations begins. My eyes get very red, bulky, itchy and very dry. Sometimes I wake up in the morning my eyes look like they spent the whole f***ing night in the deserts of Africa. I have to clean out a lot of dryed out tear stuff from my eyes, because i scratched them heavily while sleeping. My girlfriend told me last week that every Spring she wakes up sometimes in the night because she hears cars drifting, and then she realizes im scratching my eyes with both hands unconsciously.

Im sick of this bull**it. What can I do? The only thing that really helps is geeting my cortisol eye Drops from my doctor and keeping the inflammation under control. Yes anithistaimn medication help too, but I feel with them like a ultra zombie, extremely tired and very low energy mode.

Here a few data about me:
  • 32, male, caucasian origin with a lot of hair and living in Frankfurt, Germany.
  • Morning Temp: 36.2 Celsius in Spring/Summer and 36.0 Celsius in Fall/Winter. Rises Midday without Coffee to 36.6 Celsius . WITH Coffee up to 37.1 Celsius.
  • Pulse: very constant 82 Beats. With Coffee up to 105 Beats.
  • Digestion if taking good care with fruits, milk, Aspirin and well cooked Meals, works good… bulky, semisoft and very quick. But if being not careful, for example eating processed bull**** outside of home, then I get instant constipation which lasts about 2 to 3 days and ruins also my mental mood.
  • I have to be careful with Coffee/Coke/Energy Drinks. I have to drink this stuff 8 to 10 hours before bedtime. If I do so, my sleep is very deep and lasts 7-9 hours.
  • Waking up in the morning is sometime very difficult for me… i feel like im a zombie and everything is heavy. I takes about 2 hours for my brain to fully function and being able to read one Ray Peat Article… Of course Coffee is in those situation like a Wonder.

What I eat in a day:
  • About 1-2 Litres warm low fat Milk, sometimes sweetened a little bit with sugar or honey.
  • Coffee always with Sugar and sometimes with gelatine.
  • Dry fruit like plums if good fruit is not available.
  • Every two Days Oat Bran Porridge (every Day makes my Brain foggy)
  • In the Evening always a little bit white Rice or white Potatoes with a well cooked Vegetable Sauce, Butter and Coconut Oil.
  • Once a week Beef or lamb.
  • Vitamin D two times a week 20000IE.
  • Aspirin 3 times a week about 1,5g in the Evening after dinner with enough Vitamin K. (Helps insanely to keep my digestion smooth, and sharpens my brain function the next day.)

Does someone have a similar expirience with eye inflammation during spring time? Thank you all for your time. Greeting from Frankfurt!

SamYo123

remove the starch, milk, vitamin d and aspirin

go outside in early morning sunlight

OP
Artynoa

Artynoa

remove the starch, milk, vitamin d and aspirin

go outside in early morning sunlight
I have this symptoms since 9 years, peating since 2 Years helped… before of peating i was on a traditional „western diet“ with 5 times more starch, zero milk, zero aspirin, zero vitamin d. That was more severe, because i couldnt read one sentence understanding it the first time and my digestion was always horrible with intestinal cramps and skin with 10 times more acne.

Thats why i wrote a little white rice or potatoe.

Please read more carefully, or just dont read: i wrote 2 hours of driving through the city, means i get enough sunlight.

By the way youre answer shows nothing but a low energy mode of yourself: uncreative, unemphatic and no interest in imagination.

But thank you so much for the help♥️

Nokoni

i have bad eye allergy Problems every time Spring season comes
Naphcon A is fantastic for exactly this. I only need it briefly each spring to prevent me from gouging my eyes out but it's a must have. Instant and total relief, although you have to put the drops in periodically throughout the day. The Amazon reviews are pretty entertaining cuz people are so so glad they found it.

redsun

View attachment 36722

Hello! Im Peating now since about 2 Years and improved especially my poor digestion with pro metabolic Food. Im 32, male and since 9 years i have bad eye allergy Problems every time Spring season comes. I have to emphasize that my work requires to drive about 2 hours everyday with my E cooter or my Bike through a German „big city“. After doing so in the Fall and Winter, there’s absolutely no problem with allergies. But when spring and summer comes… the war with my eye inflammations begins. My eyes get very red, bulky, itchy and very dry. Sometimes I wake up in the morning my eyes look like they spent the whole f***ing night in the deserts of Africa. I have to clean out a lot of dryed out tear stuff from my eyes, because i scratched them heavily while sleeping. My girlfriend told me last week that every Spring she wakes up sometimes in the night because she hears cars drifting, and then she realizes im scratching my eyes with both hands unconsciously.

Im sick of this bull**it. What can I do? The only thing that really helps is geeting my cortisol eye Drops from my doctor and keeping the inflammation under control. Yes anithistaimn medication help too, but I feel with them like a ultra zombie, extremely tired and very low energy mode.

• 32, male, caucasian origin with a lot of hair and living in Frankfurt, Germany.
  • Morning Temp: 36.2 Celsius in Spring/Summer and 36.0 Celsius in Fall/Winter. Rises Midday without Coffee to 36.6 Celsius . WITH Coffee up to 37.1 Celsius.
  • Digestion if taking good care with fruits, milk, Aspirin and well cooked Meals, works good… bulky, semisoft and very quick. But if being not careful, for example eating processed bull**** outside of home, then I get instant constipation which lasts about 2 to 3 days and ruins also my mental mood.
  • I have to be careful with Coffee/Coke/Energy Drinks. I have to drink this stuff 8 to 10 hours before bedtime. If I do so, my sleep is very deep and lasts 7-9 hours.
  • Waking up in the morning is sometime very difficult for me… i feel like im a zombie and everything is heavy. I takes about 2 hours for my brain to fully function and being able to read one Ray Peat Article… Of course Coffee is in those situation like a Wonder.

What I eat in a day:
  • About 1-2 Litres warm low fat Milk, sometimes sweetened a little bit with sugar or honey.
  • In the Evening always a little bit white Rice or white Potatoes with a well cooked Vegetable Sauce, Butter and Coconut Oil.
  • Aspirin 3 times a week about 1,5g in the Evening after dinner with enough Vitamin K. (Helps insanely to keep my digestion smooth, and sharpens my brain function the next day.)

Does someone have a similar expirience with eye inflammation during spring time? Thank you all for your time. Greeting from Frankfurt!

What I can see based on your diet is you do not get much choline since you do not eat meat or eggs thus your diet is not adequate. Choline is converted to betaine which donates methyl to deactivate histamine. You get sunlight you absolutely do not need to supplement high doses of vitamin D. If you are going to supplement aspirin you really should not supplement so much. Ideally not at all unless for a specific condition. It will not help this specific eye issue because its due to histamine which aspirin will not affect. I wonder if its not making you more prone to the severe redness

Liters of milk should not be a staple. 2-3 servings of dairy should be consumed for calcium max. The rest of your protein needs should be from meat and eggs for more varied nutrient intake and choline. It also looks like you may not even get that much protein to begin with so your diet may also be low in methionine, another important methyl donor to get rid of histamine.

To reduce your allergic reactions, I would eat at least half a pound of meat a day, and 2 or more eggs daily. This should help immensely.

HLP

View attachment 36722

What I eat in a day:

A trehalose solution might help. Shot glass of distilled water and a pinch of Trehalose dissolved for an eye wash. Cyproheptadine or Benadryl.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals