Too Low Estrogen ?

opethfeldt

^My own field studies seem to indicate that the switch in lowered estrogen is a pleasant and oft-relaxed emotional state off the bat, where over longer periods one becomes more sensitive to microcosmic rises and fall in e by way of: eating weird food or partaking in stressful activities. This may cause one to become irritable or possibly less resilient to estrogen antagonizing things during a short term.

I also think that in men lowering estrogen over longer periods will cause more feminine features to present, as well as changes in character (i.e. submissive, non confrontational character types.) Changes in body composition may also occur two fold, where one may develop an emotional reaction to looking more womanly (e.g. inability to develop muscle, slender features).
I don't find I'm submissive with low estrogen. I just find I'm not aggressively dominant like I am with higher estrogen. I end up not really dominating people but also not being dominated either. It's interesting.

Someone here mentioned estrogen being low can cause heart palpitations, but that doesn't sound right to me. Estrogen is supposedly a negative inotropic, which means it would weaken muscles like with heart cells; this feature would -- if anything -- show that lots of estrogen would cause delayed beats, not too little. I think the main theory of heart palpitations is that it's a delayed contraction by which the water/energy/calcium moving through heart cells cannot clear as well, often associated with thyroid function, that would explain the phenomenon. The whole anxiety attribution to palpitations is only because anxiety issues might be correlated with thyroid weakness anyways -- also, estrogen can potentiate stress response, which anxiety would cause and this might manifest in the heart region as such. I can't say for why some people with anxiety may not get palpitations and others without it do, but it's supposedly hormone driven/potentiated (low estrogen not exactly how I would see it, but maybe it's not that straightforward always). In many of Peat's writing he asserts that estrogen is often associated with a slowed metabolic function and thus all of the known effects of heart problems -- so it sounds odd right off the bat to think of estrogen being low as causing heart problems when it's generally believed more so to be the opposite.

Arnold Grape

Someone here mentioned estrogen being low can cause heart palpitations, but that doesn't sound right to me. Estrogen is supposedly a negative inotropic, which means it would weaken muscles like with heart cells; this feature would -- if anything -- show that lots of estrogen would cause delayed beats, not too little. I think the main theory of heart palpitations is that it's a delayed contraction by which the water/energy/calcium moving through heart cells cannot clear as well, often associated with thyroid function, that would explain the phenomenon. The whole anxiety attribution to palpitations is only because anxiety issues might be correlated with thyroid weakness anyways -- also, estrogen can potentiate stress response, which anxiety would cause and this might manifest in the heart region as such. I can't say for why some people with anxiety may not get palpitations and others without it do, but it's supposedly hormone driven/potentiated (low estrogen not exactly how I would see it, but maybe it's not that straightforward always). In many of Peat's writing he asserts that estrogen is often associated with a slowed metabolic function and thus all of the known effects of heart problems -- so it sounds odd right off the bat to think of estrogen being low as causing heart problems when it's generally believed more so to be the opposite.
Hmm — I’m not sure if I said that, but I have experienced heart flutters or palpitations when I was taking the full dose of Estroban and also taking Pansterone. My take on this is that lowering estrogen may look different on paper than what it actually ends up doing empirically. I also think that it is probably relative to body type; gender and lifestyle.

Hgreen56

What do you mean by "low libido?" If it's simply inability to get an erection, you might be thinning your blood too much. Are you taking 9 aspirin a day? That's about 3 grams. And some vitamin E on top. Even if you're taking 3 aspirin a day (can't quite tell the way you worded it), it could still be blood thinning effects. Why those doses? And what did you start from? If it's closer to 3 grams a day of aspirin, you could also be getting uncoupling effects. Are you eating enough to support the uncoupling?

The other things you listed are also very non-specific. As for dry eyes, there could be any number of causes, but do you look at a computer monitor/television/phone or tablet most of the day? Do you get outside during daylight hours? You might be getting excessive blue light, and not enough red.
thin blood can cause joint pain?

MitchMitchell

When estradiol is low I feel like John Wick. **** the world mentality, no libido whatsoever, able to have sex but total out of body experience like I’m out here evaluating the girl. Feeling like I’d score pretty damn high on sociopathy tests.

also - dry joints, dry skin, dry hair. Everything dry like Meryl Streep in the devil wears Prada

Serum testing doesn’t say much by the way, saliva or urine tests are more accurate.

jtoro

When estradiol is low I feel like John Wick. **** the world mentality, no libido whatsoever, able to have sex but total out of body experience like I’m out here evaluating the girl. Feeling like I’d score pretty damn high on sociopathy tests.

also - dry joints, dry skin, dry hair. Everything dry like Meryl Streep in the devil wears Prada

Serum testing doesn’t say much by the way, saliva or urine tests are more accurate.
Where you able to improve your symptoms? increase estrogen?

Arnold Grape

Where you able to improve your symptoms? increase estrogen?
If you’re feeling any of the aforementioned symptoms, it’s best to lay off all supplements which may be contributing to such factors. An alternative way of bumping your e is probably to have a few drinks, but it’s an interesting issue to try to find an equal balance of. When I’m low-e, I can feel my neck becoming sore and my appetite becomes stifled. It’s almost as though my body is becoming whittled away at. In my current state I could elicit this feeling by taking a moderate amount vitamin e or one (1) aspirin tablet, which would cause my mind to become whirred up with a deft mental acuity that would allow me to solve complex problems. After many years at this, I cannot help but think this is not good for your actual body, which in this state is never replete of food, energy or sex drive.

jtoro

If you’re feeling any of the aforementioned symptoms, it’s best to lay off all supplements which may be contributing to such factors. An alternative way of bumping your e is probably to have a few drinks, but it’s an interesting issue to try to find an equal balance of. When I’m low-e, I can feel my neck becoming sore and my appetite becomes stifled. It’s almost as though my body is becoming whittled away at. In my current state I could elicit this feeling by taking a moderate amount vitamin e or one (1) aspirin tablet, which would cause my mind to become whirred up with a deft mental acuity that would allow me to solve complex problems. After many years at this, I cannot help but think this is not good for your actual body, which in this state is never replete of food, energy or sex drive.
So does this mean that when you stop the vitamin e, aspirin, etc. your libido and other symptoms resolve themselves?
Do you do blood tests to confirm the low e?

Arnold Grape

So does this mean that when you stop the vitamin e, aspirin, etc. your libido and other symptoms resolve themselves?
Do you do blood tests to confirm the low e?
Yes, all of the symptoms described are anecdotal and derived empirically after many years at going down this rabbit role: for example, right now I am dosing Cyproheptadine topically at .5 mg about every other day or 1.5 days, which is a safe spot for keeping my symptoms in relative check. If I up the dosage; reduce the time between taking the amount described or add other things into this mix, easily some of the aforementioned symptoms will return. (e.g. appetite issues; loss of libido or creaky joints.) This will be relative to my circumstance only, but if you become observant enough, you might be able to recognize your own internal balance, which is more valuable than any blood test you will take.

MitchMitchell

So you are stuck with the low symptoms? :(

Joints have been better since I’ve stopped lifting. Hair/Skin seem to like stable blood sugar so I eat more of the low insulin stuff. When it comes to libido and whatnot I’ve accepted long ago that my natural self is very detached from everything. If my girl is hot I’m game. If she isn’t turning me on I’m asexual. That’s how it’s always been. I’ll consider long term TRT in a few months. Testosterone undecanoate is convenient (one pin every other week...) and has worked in the past, not that I care much about jerking off like a monkey tbh. Whenever I‘ve stopped I’d go back to normal.

schultz

thin blood can cause joint pain?

It is considered a side effect of blood thinners. Although some studies disagree, none-the-less it is listed as a side effect for Coumadin and Apixaban. Whether that is due strictly to the thin blood or some other mechanism I am unsure.

Jing

Does low Estradiol effect your flaccid penis? I'm trying to determine if low estrogen can cause shrunken up flaccid penis .

Jing

Low estrogen means low hanging everything.

higher E2 is when it’s shrinking back up.
Ok so low estrogen makes it hang better for you? Just for me it seems anything that lowers estrogen ais , dht based steroids cause shrinkage for me.

OP
S

sun-maid

Ok so low estrogen makes it hang better for you? Just for me it seems anything that lowers estrogen ais , dht based steroids cause shrinkage for me.

Same. Everything that lower estrogen (Especially aspirin) shrink everything, even andro.

Jing

Same. Everything that lower estrogen (Especially aspirin) shrink everything, even andro.
I might do an experiment soon I'm going to buy estrofem, estrogen tablets .. going to try a low dose and just see what happens , tried all sorts of things to raise dht or lower estrogen and always just get shrinkage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals