Low energy, low pressure, low P/E2 ratio. How to help?

mostlylurking

@mostlylurking Thank you so much for sharing the useful info; I have to say taking a lot of thiamine has helped me in the autumn for the adrenal fatigue (as well as sleep and eating more red meat)

my free T3 is at 3,98 pmol/L (2,59 pg/mL) and free T4 at 10,02 pmol/L (0,77ng/DL)
Thanks so much for letting me know! I'm so glad that the information was helpful and that you found it beneficial.

Where is your T3 in relation to the "normal" range? What is the "normal" range on your test?

OP
hewau

hewau

Thanks so much for letting me know! I'm so glad that the information was helpful and that you found it beneficial.

Where is your T3 in relation to the "normal" range? What is the "normal" range on your test?
Around the middle, the range is between 2.4 and 6 pmol/L

sweetpeat

I have calculated according to the thread and my ratio stands at 1:1,46 (so low compared to 1:10 that I start to doubt my mathematical abilities haha)
and before I used this calculator: Progesterone to Estrogen Ratio Calculator

I'll think about it... I started to take Vitex which should increase progesterone and I think about supplementing vit E; do you recommend any brand for pregnenolone?
Going by the calculations given from the thread:
You said your estradiol is 210. Multiply by 1.45 equals 304.5. Then multiply by 10 equals 3045. Then you have to move the decimal three places to the left for a final result of 3.045 for where progesterone needs to be to balance estrogen.
Your progesterone is 8.22. The calculations also say to multiply progesterone by 0.54 which equals 4.4. This is more than the 3.045 needed, so that's why I say it doesn't look to me like you're estrogen dominant. But it does look like your hormone levels in general are on the low end.

I didn't mean to suggest you should take progesterone. I thought perhaps my previous comments sounded as if I was trying to dissuade you from taking it, when honestly no one can really say.

mostlylurking

Around the middle, the range is between 2.4 and 6 pmol/L
Because the test is not calibrated properly, there's some room for improvement. Many of my health problems resolved when I got my T3 into the high spot in the "normal" range.

Peat talked about the confusing test calibration in this article.

OP
hewau

hewau

Going by the calculations given from the thread:
You said your estradiol is 210. Multiply by 1.45 equals 304.5. Then multiply by 10 equals 3045. Then you have to move the decimal three places to the left for a final result of 3.045 for where progesterone needs to be to balance estrogen.
Your progesterone is 8.22. The calculations also say to multiply progesterone by 0.54 which equals 4.4. This is more than the 3.045 needed, so that's why I say it doesn't look to me like you're estrogen dominant. But it does look like your hormone levels in general are on the low end.

I didn't mean to suggest you should take progesterone. I thought perhaps my previous comments sounded as if I was trying to dissuade you from taking it, when honestly no one can really say.
I understand, thank you for clarifying!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals