Progesterone low blood pressure 80/40. Help!

koshko

I applied 7 drops progestene (approximately 11.9 mg) last night before sleep and i woke up lightheaded almost fainted and my blood pressure was 80/40, and after 4hours i still cannot move and couldnt elevate the pressure much. I know progesterone can lower the blood pressure but it is too much and it is not a big dose. i am scared. Any advices to elevate my blood pressure?

P

Peatness

I applied 7 drops progestene (approximately 11.9 mg) last night before sleep and i woke up lightheaded almost fainted and my blood pressure was 80/40, and after 4hours i still cannot move and couldnt elevate the pressure much. I know progesterone can lower the blood pressure but it is too much and it is not a big dose. i am scared. Any advices to elevate my blood pressure?
Salt raises my blood pressure

74one

What did you take progesterone or progestin, who is the manufacturer? Did you applied it topically? What other supplements, medications are you on?

Last edited:

baron

I think Peat said something similar happend to him, he took a large dose and his limbs fell asleep and he couldn't move for hours.

Neeters 27

Progesterone lowers adrenaline/cortisol. but it wont do anything to any great extent like you said happened to you. I take2 or 3 Pormetrium pills of Progesterone (100 mgs each) before bed, and i apply 20 to 40 mgs cream per day, I dont have any issues at all. put a bit of salt in your OJ, drink a V-8 juice if you feel funky that has salt and potassium. Your adrenals might be in a pickle...dont know your age or sex, but if you are in peri or menopause then this happens because of adrenal issues. its not the Progesterone, you barely took any.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals