Can't Orgasm

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yeah the Sandro was just a one time deal. Had this issue before starting andro. I was not aware that it wasn't that good at lowering prolactin though... I thought it was fairly good at that. Do you think 11keto DHT would do better?
So I wouldn't say 11keto will be better. Zinc and B6 will be better for that. Your need B3, B6 and iron to create dopamine and then copper and vitamin C to convert it to noradrenaline.
It would be best to actually test to see if your prolactin is high or not. Prolactin and serotonin usually correlate well, and as someone already said, excess serotonin opposes dopamine and delays ejaculation. But it's more so the ratio between dopamine and serotonin that matters.

youngsinatra

What have you tried in the meanwhile?

I am slowly recovering from this problem.

50mg elemental zinc from supplement plus 50mg through diet and 3 x 1 gram niacinamide help me and the time needed to reach orgasm is coming down.

OP
S

scoobydoo

What have you tried in the meanwhile?

I am slowly recovering from this problem.

50mg elemental zinc from supplement plus 50mg through diet and 3 x 1 gram niacinamide help me and the time needed to reach orgasm is coming down.
Do you think it was a prolactin issue?
Glad to hear that helped!

OP
S

scoobydoo

Do you think it was a prolactin issue?
Glad to hear that helped!
And I’ve tried lowering estrogen, raising androgens but did not help. I tried lisuride as well but felt a bit too strong in other ways