What Has Improved Your Looks?

Fractality

I think stopping lifting weights (almost 2 years now) has caused my face structure/jawline to look slightly less chiseled. I do take K2. Perhaps it's just due to the muscle to fat ratio declining; a softer appearance even though my overall weight is lower.

Arrade

Did you have a bad experience with iodine?
Yes, I would like to know.
I’ve taken 12.5 mg iodoral several times and felt more energy and focus, felt androgenic. It also helps fix fibrosis as I understand.

Arrade

Anyone Look Into This Japanese Scientific Fraud?

Pretty disheartening stuff :/ makes me worry we're all just getting placebo effects from wasting our money on the stuff.
I really don't think K2 is a scam. There's the GLA matrix that where the K vitamin is necessary to properly utilize calcium and shuttle it out of the blood stream.
I'm eager to see the results of this study:
Menaquinone-7 Supplementation to Reduce Vascular Calcification in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease: Rationale and Study Protocol (VitaK-CAC Trial)

Jon

I really don't think K2 is a scam. There's the GLA matrix that where the K vitamin is necessary to properly utilize calcium and shuttle it out of the blood stream.
I'm eager to see the results of this study:
Menaquinone-7 Supplementation to Reduce Vascular Calcification in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease: Rationale and Study Protocol (VitaK-CAC Trial)

Very cool stuff!

Yeah haidut posted on the thread about the fraud and let everyone know the studies he cited for his k2 were not produced by Sato so all good :).

David PS

Arrade

Has anyone considered using Haidut's kuinone topically on certain facial bones? I was considering it may have an effect of the cheekbones as someone told me a user had sucess on the browridge. Something to look into if mewing isn't expeditious.

D

Deleted member 5487

Things you can't change matter the most to women

Females have hidden ovulation which allows them to seek out the best genetics 2-4 days out of the month. Then they return to their beta male for resources to hopefully he will raise the alpha males child. Not that marriage and monogamy are completely foreign to human beings.

So only the top 20% of males should attempt to improve looks, where as the bottom 80% are much better off spending that time starting online business and working performance positions hustling. Expressing evolutionary advantage over other males via resources and status dominance.

You can find your relative genetic rank for ovulating women(2-4 days a month/ one night stands) below.

Roughly- in order of rank
1) Top 5 looking guys in your highschool- Had many sexual encounters early, very positive attention from women.
2) Jocks or athletes, moderate success, fraternity guys- One night stands
3) Normal guys- Girlfriends
4) Incels- Long sexless stretchs
5) Virgins

ensb-20otball-slayer-top-0-1-of-all-males-6-or-19916428.png

This is for the most part.

80% of men shouldn't even focus on improving looks since the ROI is very minimal.
A haircut, losing 15lbs, and better social skills may get you a 4/10 girlfriend. But don't think you can frequent a club and attain one night stands with young attractive women.

Most guys are much better off attaing resources and status to acquire mates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arrade

Besides born model slayer status I completely disagree. I think you can remodel bone structure and pack on muscle.

Jon

80% of men shouldn't even focus on improving looks since the ROI is very minimal.

I'd say Getting very lean for most people (95%?) throws them up to top 5% baseline. Everyone tends to look more handsome with a leaner face. I look like I'm 5 years old when I'm over 8%bf but being deathly lean makes my face much more masculine.

D

Deleted member 5487

I'd say Getting very lean for most people (95%?) throws them up to top 5% baseline. Everyone tends to look more handsome with a leaner face. I look like I'm 5 years old when I'm over 8%bf but being deathly lean makes my face much more masculine.

Weight loss does not in any way thow a average male into the top 5% base line. Only extreme outliers profit greatly. Weightloss tho, none the less does increase a males looks, regardless of the bones below.

To imagine a average guy going from 18% to 8% bf and suddenly going from virgin to having regular one night stands with attractive young girls is absurd.

He may get a girlfriend who is around his looks, yes

Arrade

Weight loss does not in any way thow a average male into the top 5% base line. Only extreme outliers profit greatly. Weightloss tho, none the less does increase a males looks, regardless of the bones below.

To imagine a average guy going from 18% to 8% bf and suddenly going from virgin to having regular one night stands with attractive young girls is absurd.

That's why you got to train bone structure. I know this for a fact because my face has gotten longer and my cheekbones have lessened with a broken nose. Yet, my brow ridge has grown and the width of my face with mk4.
Perfect your diet and getting a training regimen. That will put you in a place you can look in the mirror and fix ***t. I've even seen people fix symmetry.
Btw all those chads look like they just took test enanthate, nothing special.
Let me fix my nose and then do some things see if I can't be prettier than i used to be

Elephanto

@Amarsh213 I have to disagree, Testosterone is the main determinant of attractiveness in the eyes of fertile women. They can sense it subconsciously and through pheromones, and it reflects in your physical looks and personality. Going from low testosterone to high testosterone can vastly improve your physical attractiveness, even the short-term testosterone elevation from a decent lifting session has a noticeable impact on female attraction. This is something that you can sense as a man in social situations, women may claim impossibly high standards, on social medias and when talking to other women, that you don't fit yet catch them be visibly attracted in your presence when Testosterone is high. Also developing an adequate facial structure from k2, Boron, proper tongue posture and from chewing hard food makes any face look better.

Herbie

It’s all in the eyes, look into all their eyes, the rest becomes less significant, it’s from within radiatiting outwards, the superficial outer layer, the eyes are what Venus goddessses look into

Jon

I'm gonna have to disagree with that. Testosterone goes up 0.8% with every lb of fat lost probably until the 8%bf mark. That's ALOT. Enough to illicit tissue remodeling. Ever seen women who've used anabolics for years? It literally changes their hard tissues and soft tissues alike.

I think that whole percentile thing is skewed since most people aren't even lean enough to actually see the intricacies of their unique bone structures. I think there's a reason aside from inherited traits like eye/hair color that the most healthy populations in the world are also associated with the most beautiful...they're generally leaner people.

Arrade

I'm gonna have to disagree with that. Testosterone goes up 0.8% with every lb of fat lost probably until the 8%bf mark. That's ALOT. Enough to illicit tissue remodeling. Ever seen women who've used anabolics for years? It literally changes their hard tissues and soft tissues alike.

I think that whole percentile thing is skewed since most people aren't even lean enough to actually see the intricacies of their unique bone structures. I think there's a reason aside from inherited traits like eye/hair color that the most healthy populations in the world are also associated with the most beautiful...they're generally leaner people.
You can have a 6pack with a low test face, incurring a narrow look and poor jaw development. You can be lean with very little maxilla or what not.
Bodyfat is like the base level you can achieve, doesn't really make up for eye size, brow ridge, cheekbones, maxilla, length and width of face, gonial angle, cleft chin, demples, or even straight teeth. Not related to what you said but you can definitely change your bone structure and steroids do that; it's often a mis-conception on other forums that all face changes were a loss of fat when it was hormones changing the shape and expression of the bones themselves.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals