What Has Improved Your Looks?

dreamcatcher

Nutrient dense diet. Freshly made foods, if possible organic. Good sleep. Avoiding EMF. Sunshine. Spending time in nature. Red light. Happiness. Peat outlined diet-eating foods which you can digest well. Avoiding alcohol.
K2, D, Magnesium, B3.
Good skin care! Keeping the skin hydrated all the time. Facial exercise.

Last edited:

Aymen

Nutrient dense diet. Freshly made foods, if possible organic. Good sleep. Avoiding EMF. Sunshine. Spending time in nature. Red light. Happiness. Peat outlined diet-eating foods which you can digest well. Avoiding alcohol.
K2, D, Magnesium.
Good skin care!
i add "losing body fat " to the list .

Herbie

I agree with progesterone on the face, enough to cover the face which is a fair bit, to it will make the lips fat.

Not giving an F helps, I mean not controlling everything where it’s becoming a mental illnesss especially in regards to food.

Not giving an F what happens to humanity and the planet in the future. Not wrecking it but not taking it all on.

Money.

Having a job/business and which is outside.

Standing up straight.

Sunlight but not tan.

Cyproheptadine.

Progesterone and cypro both create the positive canthal angle of my eyes over night and i think make the water on the eyes change in some way to have that sparkle as the water reflects with light. I’ve developed a crush on myself.

dreamcatcher

I agree with progesterone on the face, enough to cover the face which is a fair bit, to it will make the lips fat.

Not giving an F helps, I mean not controlling everything where it’s becoming a mental illnesss especially in regards to food.

Not giving an F what happens to humanity and the planet in the future. Not wrecking it but not taking it all on.

Money.

Having a job/business and which is outside.

Standing up straight.

Sunlight but not tan.

Cyproheptadine.

Progesterone and cypro both create the positive canthal angle of my eyes over night and i think make the water on the eyes change in some way to have that sparkle as the water reflects with light. I’ve developed a crush on myself.
Unless saving the planet is your passion.

Letting go of having to control everything in your life all the time and so meticulously.

Easing up on controlling every variable in my life and health was one of the first things that made me feel better and I noticed my face looked better after a couple months of adopting a consistent accuracy over perfection attitude towards things.

This, in a big way. I think this is a variation of mindfulness. If you try to calm your mind of all the negative self-critical thoughts (which is extremely hard, I know), you can literally feel the moment the tension just leaves your brain a little. It's hard to sustain, but if you keep practicing it becomes your default mindset.

Jsaute21

K2, D, Magnesium, B3.
Good skin care! Keeping the skin hydrated all the time. Facial exercise.
What do you use for good skin care?

Jon

This, in a big way. I think this is a variation of mindfulness. If you try to calm your mind of all the negative self-critical thoughts (which is extremely hard, I know), you can literally feel the moment the tension just leaves your brain a little. It's hard to sustain, but if you keep practicing it becomes your default mindset.

Honestly I adopted this out of desperation. I was at my whits end with how to improve my state of health and finally just told myself "either I die this way or I don't, but I can't live with this anxiety anymore" and then I let the minutiae take a back seat and started to feel better.

D

danishispsychic

why do you mention marijuana ?
it has estrogenic effects and it lowers testosterone .
it just makes my skin clear and soft, takes my stress down, helps digestion, works for me. i am not bothered by its " estrogenic " effects as I don't have estrogen dominance and also have a worse reaction to too much progesterone. I am not sure why it works for me but it really does. maybe it is because i take preg. it might not work for others :) or men for that matter.

Wolf

Preg/Prog/dhea/niacinamide face cream plus mouthguard isometrics.

it just makes my skin clear and soft, takes my stress down, helps digestion, works for me. i am not bothered by its " estrogenic " effects as I don't have estrogen dominance and also have a worse reaction to too much progesterone. I am not sure why it works for me but it really does. maybe it is because i take preg. it might not work for others :) or men for that matter.

I don’t think marijuana is estrogenic. It is more progesterone-ish.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals