What causes a „Babyface“ ?

Hey,
I’ve been wondering as I, a 18 year old male, have a babyface.
Basically flat nose and big chubby cheeks. my body looks like my age but my face doesn’t look very masculine. (except for my jaw)
why is that?

Hey,
Basically flat nose and big chubby cheeks. my body looks like my age but my face doesn’t look very masculine. (except for my jaw)
why is that?
It's called "good genes"! Enjoy your baby face! It is a handsome one. You will be loving it in five or so years when everybody starts looking older and you are still looking young ?

redsun

Hey,
why is that?
Body fat is too high. You need to lower it if you want more facial definition. otherwise your face looks fine and yes as another said its good to have a young looking face its you just that need to reduce body fat.

OP
Eastcoast Seth
Body fat is too high. You need to lower it if you want more facial definition. otherwise your face looks fine and yes as another said its good to have a young looking face its you just that need to reduce body fat.
Could be, my BF is too a bit on the higher side.
It's called "good genes"! Enjoy your baby face! It is a handsome one. You will be loving it in five or so years when everybody starts looking older and you are still looking young ?
Thank you. You just made my day ;-)

Apple

Hey,
why is that?
I assume you have low hairline...
Wait until you are 30 and half of your friends turn bald unlike you :)
Or you can't start taking steroids , your forhead will grow and with that bald spots on your temples will definitely make you similar to Statham :)) if that's your purpose

mrchibbs

Just enjoy it. You'll look good in your 50s and onwards.

Count your blessings!

baccheion

Start going to the gym. Start DHEA when levels naturally peak. As for fat, get higher androgenicity:estrogenicity and at most 15-17% body fat. If still same after, doesn't matter. Hormones and health speak louder.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals