Trying To Achieve And Maintain Supraphysiological Levels Of Androgens Log

PUTFOT

I just wanted to see if the steroids were actually benefiting me as I forgot what it felt like to be off them. Get a base feel. After being off them for a week I do say they were very beneficial. I've been using most steroids since last September so its been a while.
Did they increase basal 5-ar?

sladerunner69

I just wanted to see if the steroids were actually benefiting me as I forgot what it felt like to be off them. Get a base feel. After being off them for a week I do say they were very beneficial. I've been using most steroids since last September so its been a while.

Yeah I think Im taking a break frm everything exept 5adhp just t take inventory of where my homestasis is especially with recoverring from post finasteride etc

Wagner83

Even without the suppression the body could somewhat rely on the supplements imo.

skycop00

My Testosterone Cypionate has been the single most beneficial thing I have ever done for my well being. I am 52 and not looking back. Great sense of well being, keeps me very active, and very vital

skycop00

@skycop00 what was your T before, and what is it now? How do you control estrogen?
I was 40 when I crashed hard. T was 280 BACK THEN. MY job in aviation led me to work many Mid shifts and my circadian rhythm was opposite of what is desired. I burned the candle at both ends and my estrogen was 62 ng/dl back then when ideal for me is around 20-30. I didn't have the training I now have to manage the issue and I went on T transdermal mixes in dmso. Took me about a year to get control of estrogen as I finally had to go to 0.5mg arimidex 1x/week to manage it. Nowadays my liver is much better and I divide my T cyp shots into 70mg injection 2x/per week. I only have to take arimidex every 3 months when I add in the HCG for 30 days and then off the HCG and arimidex as Estroban, aspirin do the trick. Oh, I do use Pansterone on the testicles 3-4 X per week with 2 drops andosterone (keeps desire and sexual drive up)

skycop00

I was 40 when I crashed hard. T was 280 BACK THEN. MY job in aviation led me to work many Mid shifts and my circadian rhythm was opposite of what is desired. I burned the candle at both ends and my estrogen was 62 ng/dl back then when ideal for me is around 20-30. I didn't have the training I now have to manage the issue and I went on T transdermal mixes in dmso. Took me about a year to get control of estrogen as I finally had to go to 0.5mg arimidex 1x/week to manage it. Nowadays my liver is much better and I divide my T cyp shots into 70mg injection 2x/per week. I only have to take arimidex every 3 months when I add in the HCG for 30 days and then off the HCG and arimidex as Estroban, aspirin do the trick. Oh, I do use Pansterone on the testicles 3-4 X per week with 2 drops andosterone (keeps desire and sexual drive up)

Defy Medical Centers

Constatine

My Testosterone Cypionate has been the single most beneficial thing I have ever done for my well being. I am 52 and not looking back. Great sense of well being, keeps me very active, and very vital
I would love to get my hands on Testosterone Cypionate but unfortunately you have to go through a doctor and I don't have low T.

skycop00

I would love to get my hands on Testosterone Cypionate but unfortunately you have to go through a doctor and I don't have low T.
Yeah I understand. The open market is out there...but who to trust..? In many countries its over the counter! Be nice to walk into walgreens and buy a 10 ml vial of Cypionate for 34.99 and no perscription. You are assured of getting quality T and YOU manage the risk. Instaed they force you into the black market and deal with the consequences later...

Last edited:
OP
L

Lucifel

I would definitely be starting Taurine/Glycine and maybe even Lysine on a daily basis, in order to help the liver heal from chronic fasting/caloric restriction. These amino's along with weekly liver should help your body make much better use of the supplements part of your experiment.

Check this thread out if you haven't already
TAURINE The Key To Restoring Metabolic Function?

Yeah, this was one of the threads that got me interested on taurine in the first place. Hopefully it will help deal with the aparent depletion of liver glycogen at night.

I did get quite bad joint pain and morning foot pain that was debilitating.

If you're goal is to get stronger and build muscle you will be shooting yourself in the foot by dropping estrogen and cortisol too low. You're body does need estrogen and cortisol, having chronically high levels of these things are bad but having very low levels is also bad. You say you don't want libido at the moment, I don't think you fully appreciate what it is like mentally and physically to not have a libido. For many people it completely drains them of life, purpose and mental drive. Even if you do not want to pursue anything physical at the moment not having a libido is a sign that something is seriously out of place with your body. Better than not having a libido is to redirect the energy from a high libido into something else.

I know that these hormones have their roles and I won't keep them low to the point of being harmful. My libido is already high and I'm on nofap, so more libido would start to affect my life negatively.

--------------------------------------------

One problem that I'm facing since starting is diarrhea (I could deal with just this, but this ***t is making my anus hurt). Don't know if it is the milk brand or something else, as I was drinking more than 2l a day just fine before. If this continue for some days, I will cut the milk intake by half and replace it with some potatoes and meat.

Baseline energy seems to be increased, but I do feel tired on certain times of the day. Testicles are harder and feel heavier since starting the protocol. Sleep seems to be a bit better, but I still wake up at night. No differences to note on workouts. Felt less pain, but I think it's the aspirin.

PUTFOT

Yeah, this was one of the threads that got me interested on taurine in the first place. Hopefully it will help deal with the aparent depletion of liver glycogen at night.

I know that these hormones have their roles and I won't keep them low to the point of being harmful. My libido is already high and I'm on nofap, so more libido would start to affect my life negatively.

--------------------------------------------

One problem that I'm facing since starting is diarrhea (I could deal with just this, but this ***t is making my anus hurt). Don't know if it is the milk brand or something else, as I was drinking more than 2l a day just fine before. If this continue for some days, I will cut the milk intake by half and replace it with some potatoes and meat.

Baseline energy seems to be increased, but I do feel tired on certain times of the day. Testicles are harder and feel heavier since starting the protocol. Sleep seems to be a bit better, but I still wake up at night. No differences to note on workouts. Felt less pain, but I think it's the aspirin.
What steroids are you taking?

OP
L

Lucifel

What steroids are you taking?

Nothing heavy, just 3 drops of Androsterone+Pansterone and <50mg oral pregnenolone. Both 2 times a week, different days. See OP for the complete protocol.

-----------------------------------------

Okay, I will probably stick to higher fat now.

My skimmed milk ran out today and I've got to drink whole milk. I don't know if it's the brand (skimmed milk is a generic uht one, the whole milk is uht, but grassfed and antibiotic free), but I felt much better today. No energy crash, slightly euphoria, felt warmer. Decided to took my temp and it was at 37.2c, so not bad. I'm also more dryer and dense, possibly due to the Vitamin E and increased salt intake. Skipped workout due to waking up feeling like ***t. Let's see if I can get the same good effects tomorrow.

OP
L

Lucifel

Everything is going well, with the exception of sleep (still waking up at night and nightmares, although I doesn't bother much about these. Lucid dreams are a good counter).

Quick review for HealthNatura supplements that I've been using.

- Vitamin K2: Makes me feel warmer minutes after using. Bones seems pretty dense, with a more powerful bite. The little tooth sensitivity that I had is gone. 10mg day (5mg topical, 5mg on scrotum)
- Vitamin E: Also warms me up. This was pretty good for decreasing some water retention that I seemed to have. (8 drops topical)
- Pregnenolone: Gives me a sharp focus and mild euphoria minutes after using. Lasts for a couple of hours. (70mg oral)

Props for the quality of the products. Thanks to the giveaway and the doses I've been using, they are going to last quite a few months. I will surely buy more once I run out.

OP
L

Lucifel

Couldn't hold it anymore and had to masturbate. But what really amazed me is that I felt nothing afterwards. It was like I've never masturbated in the first place! The only sign of a masturbation was my erection, that lasted for quite a few minutes after the ejaculation. Incredible.

Constatine

Couldn't hold it anymore and had to masturbate. But what really amazed me is that I felt nothing afterwards. It was like I've never masturbated in the first place! The only sign of a masturbation was my erection, that lasted for quite a few minutes after the ejaculation. Incredible.
Probably due to low prolactin.

OP
L

Lucifel

Probably due to low prolactin.

Yeah, I was reading how much Androsterone can be good at lowering prolactin levels, plus the diet and other supplements probably potentiated the effects even more. Either way, it was good to have a fap that made me feel good before and after it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals