Uncoupling The Soul - Wolf's Log

OP
W

Wolf

Definitely a different crowd in my fine arts course vs my science courses. Also interesting noticing the drastically different jawlines.
Enzymes saved my **** today after sleeping 3 hours a day back to back to back and my digestion going out the window. 19 credit hours.
Will likely take PEA on days I need dopamine and focus[Sat Math/Sci], previously it secured perfect scores on several exams. Fo ti as well.
L theanine, glycine, niacinamide, beta alanine, and green tea on days where I'm doing the liberal arts components[Sunday].
Need to wrestle with social interaction and find a healthy/efficient means by which I won't go crazy reading textbooks all day.

OP
W

Wolf

PEA day went off well. Temps are in the double negatives.
Uvb light worked really well, albeit a bit fast for my taste. Gotta adjust the dose until perceived constipation or bone pain. Or just use it to irradiate ergosterol.
Need to find some calc for IU or similar of vit d3 produced. There's other stuff at work, but I can reliably adjust the dose to d3 produced and not overdose.
More pumps and other such things that Ray disagrees with in my bio book and then the next section describes in detail water flow through a plant using simple physics.

OP
W

Wolf

Irradiated a bunch of mushrooms and managed a sunburn off my uvb.
Great energy. It's as if I was in the sun a good chunk of the day. Natural appetite is there and energy. No enzymes needed. Can easily do this daily to wake up and to keep mushrooms as an additional d3.
Only time will tell if placebo effect or not. Can definitely tell an increase in cognitive ability but that's probably the b1, carbs, and the now and then sublingual preg/dhea that gives me the deepest sleep of my life.

OP
W

Wolf

Lots of fights this week verbal and borderline physical with males displaying hyper aggression.
Maybe coincidence. Weird start to a week. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a long term thing.
Updating more regularly since this uvb thing is working great and is something I need to fine tune. Waking up with it is helping to really entrain my sleep-wake cycle and is helping me to find some meaning in this world. In other words, I'm slightly more positive. Really need to get my hands on some LEDs and make a special light that works for me. Same as that liposomal stuff w/ Haiduts stuff mixed in. Meh.
Study-work balance is skewed towards study and school. Here's to dying a penniless man with a bunch of journal articles in his head

OP
W

Wolf

Great reaction still to uvb. Irradiated my mushrooms for several hours prior to consumption.
Strange, borderline ayahuasca like dreams that really sucked which corresponded to taking he Shou Wu, cypro, and upping my caloric intake. Feel as if though my body is dumping a lot and I guess some of it is emotional baggage.
Psyllium husk continues to function well. It maintains my lean face day to day along with ensuring I have something in my stomach moving(serotonin used up?).

OP
W

Wolf

Massive depression and feeling like giving up.
Logically related to odansetron attenuating some 5ht3 goofiness I have.
Dosing tomorrow and hopefully will go away. Important for future heavy workloads and avoiding the moping or heavy drinking to cope.

OP
W

Wolf

Massive depression and feeling like giving up.
Logically related to odansetron attenuating some 5ht3 goofiness I have.
Dosing tomorrow and hopefully will go away. Important for future heavy workloads and avoiding the moping or heavy drinking to cope.
Related 1:1. Taking 4 mg Odansetron and having some coconut flakes + ginger rice cleared everything. Stupid.

OP
W

Wolf

More notes: Phenylethylamine alongside an MAOI-B, low dose, is entirely context dependent like most of the other supps like B1, B3, DHEA, etc.
Variable half life w/ MAOI-B, strong noise canceling effect, needs excess of GABA agonists and cancellation of stimuli to work. Enjoyment of nature vs. focusing on the task at hand. Better to pair with noise canceling work headphones and "boring" environment to get work done. Accomplished at local library basement where reference books are kept, work earmuffs that cancel noise in, and leaving my cellphone and laptop in car. Printed materials only.
Managing school well.
Psyllium alongside things like bamboo shoots help. Organic is important since I reacted badly to the standard stuff. Also helps to let it gel first.

OP
W

Wolf

I actually keep having memories pop up from when I was sick. Today it was my hair falling out in the shower and getting a bald patch on top of my head under the longer hairs. I drank this special tea[Fo Ti] and it went away.
Seems that as I increase my metabolism and areas of my brain fire off more and more old traumatic memories pop up. Well, pop up with an emotional attachment at least.
I can remember being sick enough that I was fecally incontinent in the shower and falling down stairs due to super low blood pressure, but the emotional significance hasn't yet reached me. Guess I'll wait on that one.

OP
W

Wolf

Got some historical values for TSH with a value below 1 back when they ran some tests. This was before actually supplementing T3, so that's cool.
Started on Dicyclomine and seems to be having some weird effects on my dreams and is bringing some old stuff up. Bring on the spiritual healing I guess.
Additionally, seems anhedonia is highly connected to brain serotonin or at least to its "boost" by cigarrettes. Don't like the idea of smoking to feel, so I'll give some rhodiola a try soon.

OP
W

Wolf

Idealabs Oxidal works well on my tongue, takes forever to soak into my skin on most areas of my body, so that's a no transdermal.
Androsterone soaks in pretty easy and has a characteristic scent. Seems like lower estrogen, but I'll take my facial jawline and muscle tonicity in a few days and see.
Kuinone is kuinone, easier way for me to get vitamin k and more economical than taking the larger dosage via capsule. Also can carry with me and dose throughout the day.

OP
W

Wolf

Everything's going well. Straight As in a demanding Science/Math course load(U.S. 19 credits), weight loss over breaks(spring/winter/summer), and definite changes in bone structure in my face. Its weird looking at old photos just prior to puberty, during my heavy training days, and now. I think its primarily more muscles in my jaw coupled with some bone mass being added due to mouth guard lifting and other such insanity.
Kuinone and andosterone help to keep fatty weight off and keep muscle on during prolonged study with little exercise. Takes a few days to regain power however since it seems a lot of stuff is CNS derived. DHEA sublingual 5mg alongside Preg 5mg sublingual helps. If it were easier to source 10mg dissolving tablets I would do 10mg Preg, but I'm happy not looking like ***t despite sitting down and studying for extended periods.
I plan on taking up Piracetam and Choline once more since the more advanced Calc and goofy engineering courses are likely gonna take more out of me. An additional sidenote for future me: Methylene blue will remove the anhedonia and will in general increase emotional function, but you will be lazy. Pulse dose one drop of Haidut's stuff every 12 hours or so and after 3 days you'll start feeling like you again. Its important to add in the "healthy" fibers such as bamboo or mushroom during this time since the MB will quicken your bowels somewhat and will have you more sensitive to stimulants. This includes green tea as the COMT crap will make things goofy

OP
W

Wolf

Dropped 10 lbs doing light exercise in a week. Its stayed off for about a month now.
200-205 lb range day to day.
Muscularity is up and I actually have some time to train now so that is cool. Taking it easy and building up my body since I'll likely not eat as well when I'm doing the school thing.
Pansterone is more convenient than the liposomal stuff I cooked up a ways ago so I'm using that. Roughly 1:1. Mine's a bit more persistent, but that comes with problems as the residue can sometimes be excessive.
Currently playing the BCAA/Tyr/Phe-DL stack to up dopa. Getting back into heavy meditation and those other practices. Being able to jump through this newer research oriented university's set of hoops is good. Hopefully I can successfully implement this low cost startup idea once I get some more pull at school.
Side note: Idea T3>>>BSP T3. Night and day especially with dosing regularity. I can get consistent results with Idea, whereas BSP can be a tap or a ******* train to my system.

Waynish

Zhi he shou wu, organic, will be the next plan of action as I plan to work all summer and go back to school fall. Here's to a dirty blond ending up with black hair in the middle of summer due to strange herbs.

More thoughts on this? You wanted to change your hair color? I thought blonde or red would be a sign of more energy-- similar to how lighter eyes signify higher dopamine.

OP
W

Wolf

More thoughts on this? You wanted to change your hair color? I thought blonde or red would be a sign of more energy-- similar to how lighter eyes signify higher dopamine.
So He Shou Wu is known to give the Chinese their black hair into old age, so its a play on that. It generally adds more of my natural pigmentation in my hair, thickens it, and makes it way stronger. My hair gets lighter taking it, but I was referencing the Chinese thing.
I get lighter hair and eyes as I meditate more and more... Any studies or anecdotal stuff backing up what you're saying with the more energy bit?

OP
W

Wolf

Getting compliments on appearance regularly, so that's cool. Throwing around people who outweigh me by 70 lbs is also cool.
Really able to adapt my supplements to the demands of life. Learned that maoi-b inhibition by tobacco achievable other ways is the thing to do. Just hate the variability.

Maverick

Getting compliments on appearance regularly, so that's cool. Throwing around people who outweigh me by 70 lbs is also cool.
Really able to adapt my supplements to the demands of life. Learned that maoi-b inhibition by tobacco achievable other ways is the thing to do. Just hate the variability.
What is your protocol today? What supplements are you taking if you dont mind sharing?

OP
W

Wolf

What is your protocol today? What supplements are you taking if you dont mind sharing?
Protocol today generally looks like some "bulk" carb like white sticky rice or similar, organic milk, one drop androsterone, k2 per test and 2 drop pansterone per test. Sublingual DHEA/Preg whenever.
B vitamins as needed if I spike my calories. My levels of energy using Dessicated Thyroid via Haidut's shop seem to have tapered off to a nice level so I backed off that and the T3.
Some random notes include me sleeping nude now, doing hindu squats in line with my breathing, doing the taoist reverse breathing, taking the seven seeds sexual tonic, regularly meditating, and every time I eat white sticky rice I crack two eggs fresh into the rice and the remnant heat very gently heats the yolk/white. That rice dish is as energizing as salted OJ with a longer duration.
Also taking my own bastardized form of the chinese herbal formula Shi Quan Da Bu Tang. I'm doing some higher order classes this semester and recently transferred to a higher tier institution, so I'm maxing out my body for a bit.
EDIT: So I'm also taking Ajipure Taurine with the rice since it doesn't increase bile production when I do it that way and am also progressively doing the BCAA + Taurine combo. There's quite a bit going on and my stack adapts. There's plenty of stuff that kinda lies around until I need it. Like methylene blue, ie the great relaxer.

OP
W

Wolf

Phenethylamine alongside an maoi b reliably increases processing speed. Clearance in urine leads to the predator urine effect. Weird.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom