Trying To Achieve And Maintain Supraphysiological Levels Of Androgens Log

Constatine

Yeah, I was reading how much Androsterone can be good at lowering prolactin levels, plus the diet and other supplements probably potentiated the effects even more. Either way, it was good to have a fap that made me feel good before and after it.
Low prolactin really is a nice thing. Being able to go round 4 keeps the ladies around. :D

OP
L

Lucifel

There was a birthday party today and people commented on how big looking I'm now. It's been a little more than three months since I've begun to workout, and I'm very pleased with my results (150 lbs from 121). There's still a long way to go and I'm not satisfied with the body that I have now. I see my body as a sword, with the bulking phase being the forging and the maintenance phase being the sharpening. I still plan to have a permanent caloric surplus, though. I will just cut down on the fats once I hit my goal (190 lbs).

Also, I've been doing between 5000-6000 kcal this week (~150g fat) and it doesn't looks like I've been gaining much fat, if any at all.
I will post pics if someone resquest them. Just keep in mind that I'm pretty hairy, so it won't be pretty for some lol.

Constatine

Great job so far. With how much progress your making I might just need to follow your protocol.

OP
L

Lucifel

Great job so far. With how much progress your making I might just need to follow your protocol.

Thanks, man. I'm also impressed with how well I'm doing. Hope this keeps up until I get to 180 lbs.

-------------------------------------------

This week, I decided to not be so obsessive with the dosages and begun to go by "feel". So some dosages may be lower than in the OP.
I actually feel better this way, it gets kinda boring to follow a so strict routine.

I'm still gaining weight (muscle?) at a rapid pace. No increase in waist size or water retention, though. Vitamin E is pretty good to keep it at bay. I feel more dryer the morning after dosing it. I wonder when this will stop... Some people are already suspecting my rapid evolution lol.

Oh, and this is at 5000/6000 kcal a day (~150g fat), depending on time/appetite.

Like I said before, I will do some blood work on the middle of the year. I suspect I'm already at the upper range level (on tissues at least), as I can already feel all the high androgens effects.

GreekDemiGod

I may be wrong, but for God's sake, there is no reason in this world for an 18-year old male at a normal bodyweight, to purposefully try to suppress Estrogen levels. Doesn't make any sense.

SonOfEurope

I may be wrong, but for God's sake, there is no reason in this world for an 18-year old male at a normal bodyweight, to purposefully try to suppress Estrogen levels. Doesn't make any sense.

With the exceptions of taking minor precautions against a high excess (too easy given the estrogenic contamination of the entire modern World unless you live in an isolated village) - I agree.

Just not drinking much, Maryjane and eating and sleeping well living life in the outside world ought to be enough for an 18 year old... His balls just dropped 5 or 6 years before and is still developing into a mature man in androgenic features, some of which depend on a very small amount of e2 interacting with DHT, it ain't a metabolite of Testosterone for no reason.

R J

The guy who made the thread doesn’t eve post anymore. He never came back with pictures. Typical.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals