Troubleshooting Foamy Urine

Smelly5

I forgot to update, and thought I would come back here to do so.

The foamy urine did eventually come back after dosing high amounts of collagen.
I've also found that flowers of solphur completely removes the foamy urine for a day, and then it comes back.

Flowers of sulphur lifts my temperatures and pulse, and makes me feel better allround.
I've been dosing flowers of sulphur (16th of a teaspoon) for a couple of days every week to see if things get progessively better.
I eat liver/oysters on the days I'm not taking it to compensate for it's effects on copper absorbtion.

Just to give an example on how it effects me, normally 1x beer would totally wreck me. I would feel irritiable, bloated, estrogenic, anti-social.
I dont usually drink beer, but I had some beer by coincidence at an event on a day I had taken the flowers of sulphur. I didn't get any of the negative effects I would usually get from beer, and was able to enjoy beer like a normal person. 😂

Vinny

I forgot to update, and thought I would come back here to do so.

The foamy urine did eventually come back after dosing high amounts of collagen.
I've also found that flowers of solphur completely removes the foamy urine for a day, and then it comes back.

Flowers of sulphur lifts my temperatures and pulse, and makes me feel better allround.
I've been dosing flowers of sulphur (16th of a teaspoon) for a couple of days every week to see if things get progessively better.
I eat liver/oysters on the days I'm not taking it to compensate for it's effects on copper absorbtion.

Just to give an example on how it effects me, normally 1x beer would totally wreck me. I would feel irritiable, bloated, estrogenic, anti-social.
I dont usually drink beer, but I had some beer by coincidence at an event on a day I had taken the flowers of sulphur. I didn't get any of the negative effects I would usually get from beer, and was able to enjoy beer like a normal person. 😂
Thanks for the update

Smelly5

1 week on from doing another course of flowers of sulphur (4 days, 16th of a teaspoon a day), the foam has not returned.
I did also not have any sex in this time. Not sure if this could be relevant?

I'll try to remember to repost if it comes back. Hopefully it's gone, and it was indeed pathogen related (fungus, parisite, bacteria) which the flowers of sulphur helped to lower.

I also make effort to consume more copper when consuming flowers of sulphur and the days after.
Dr. Peat states in a newsletter that flowers of sulphur negatively effects copper metabolism and raises your demand.

Vinny

1 week on from doing another course of flowers of sulphur (4 days, 16th of a teaspoon a day), the foam has not returned.
I did also not have any sex in this time. Not sure if this could be relevant?

I'll try to remember to repost if it comes back. Hopefully it's gone, and it was indeed pathogen related (fungus, parisite, bacteria) which the flowers of sulphur helped to lower.

I also make effort to consume more copper when consuming flowers of sulphur and the days after.
Dr. Peat states in a newsletter that flowers of sulphur negatively effects copper metabolism and raises your demand.
:praying:

Candeias

I think this table is more accurate for kidney damage, do you have 24 hour albuminuria values?

12325_2020_1568_Fig1_HTML.png

Smelly5

My foamy urine has not came back since doing supplementation with flowers of sulphur.
I cycled 3-4 days at a time for 2 weeks taking 16th of a teaspoon each time.
It's been a month since I stopped.

Vinny

My foamy urine has not came back since doing supplementation with flowers of sulphur.
I cycled 3-4 days at a time for 2 weeks taking 16th of a teaspoon each time.
It's been a month since I stopped.
Wow! Cool, good job!
Did you notice anything else besides foam disappearing?
And why, btw, people take flowers of Sulphur?

Smelly5

Wow! Cool, good job!
Did you notice anything else besides foam disappearing?
And why, btw, people take flowers of Sulphur?
I took it knowing I had basic digestive problems and fatigue that wouldn't go away. One of the causes could be pathogens. I know flower of sulfir is something would help any lingering fungus or parasites to a degree.
I dont think it's the panacea for parasites though. Wormwood, orageno, ivermectin might be better.

I made this list of things I noticed on the 3rd day of taking it;
Better clarity of thought
Better smell and taste
Wider vision
Clearer vision in general
Removal of water retention
Face no longer looks bloated
Feeling of "I will succeed"
Able to have beer/alcohol and feel fine
Able to consume starch and feel fine
More positive thoughts in general

Only downside was it gave me red veins in my eyes. I started taking Vitamin K and this went away.

Smelly5

Vinny

I made this list of things I noticed on the 3rd day of taking it;
Better clarity of thought
Better smell and taste
Wider vision
Clearer vision in general
Removal of water retention
Face no longer looks bloated
Feeling of "I will succeed"
Able to have beer/alcohol and feel fine
Able to consume starch and feel fine
More positive thoughts in general

Only downside was it gave me red veins in my eyes. I started taking Vitamin K and this went away.
This is beyond impressive, man, considering the simplicity and that it`s dirt cheap! I`ll definitely try it and report back!

Vinny

Smelly5

@Vinny I was taking about that much yes. maybe a little less hard to say from the photo.

I referred to the ray peat email exchange wiki;
'I used a pinch, less than a sixteenth of a teaspoonful, putting it on my tongue and washing it down, just 3 or 4 days in a row'

I used the Humco brand.

ddjd

Today, for ex., my urine is super frothy (which is rare). Yesterday, it was super clean.
Have no idea, what so differently have I done today from yesterday... go figure ....
Try Lugols iodine. I think mine is the 12% solution and I take 2-3 drops in some water. Frothy urine completely goes away!!! Crazy

Vinny

Try Lugols iodine. I think mine is the 12% solution and I take 2-3 drops in some water. Frothy urine completely goes away!!
Interesting!
I`m trying now the Sulphur. If no change, will try the iodine. Thanks.
Don`t you worry, btw, the iodine would effect your thyroid gland?

ddjd

Interesting!
I`m trying now the Sulphur. If no change, will try the iodine. Thanks.
Don`t you worry, btw, the iodine would effect your thyroid gland?
just do it once its not going to destroy your thyroid doing it once, or twice, or even 100 times for that matter. ive used iodine for almost a decade. just take some selenium with it if youre worried

Vinny

just do it once its not going to destroy your thyroid doing it once, or twice, or even 100 times for that matter. ive used iodine for almost a decade. just take some selenium with it if youre worried
Not worried, just a bit cautious.... Really doubt that some drops of iodine here and there would make a great impact..... Thank you for sharing, man!

yerrag

@Vinny I was taking about that much yes. maybe a little less hard to say from the photo.

I referred to the ray peat email exchange wiki;
'I used a pinch, less than a sixteenth of a teaspoonful, putting it on my tongue and washing it down, just 3 or 4 days in a row'

I used the Humco brand.
I'm glad you're trying this, and having success.

I've had the Humco bottle sitting on my supplement cabinet for at least half a year. I ordered it based on Peat's few mentions of it. But he has always talked of it in terms of its anti-fungal effects on the gut. But urinary foam involves our internals, the gut being considered an external.

Your positive account on reducing urinary foam confirms that the effect is also internal.

If the flowers of sulfur continue to have an anti-fungal effect, I wonder if it is getting rid of fungus, and if so, it would be interesting to see if this is keeping platelets from being used to destroy fungus.

My platelets have been on the low range for a few years now (180 with 150 being the low boundary). I was elated to see it go up to 212 lately, and I suspect it had to do with my use of turpentine.

But that is a long way to go to reach 350, which is midrange.

I don't know if you test regularly CBC w/platelet count, but if you do, do you mind sharing before and after of your platelet count?

Smelly5

I'm glad you're trying this, and having success.

I've had the Humco bottle sitting on my supplement cabinet for at least half a year. I ordered it based on Peat's few mentions of it. But he has always talked of it in terms of its anti-fungal effects on the gut. But urinary foam involves our internals, the gut being considered an external.

Your positive account on reducing urinary foam confirms that the effect is also internal.

If the flowers of sulfur continue to have an anti-fungal effect, I wonder if it is getting rid of fungus, and if so, it would be interesting to see if this is keeping platelets from being used to destroy fungus.

My platelets have been on the low range for a few years now (180 with 150 being the low boundary). I was elated to see it go up to 212 lately, and I suspect it had to do with my use of turpentine.

But that is a long way to go to reach 350, which is midrange.

I don't know if you test regularly CBC w/platelet count, but if you do, do you mind sharing before and after of your platelet count?
I have never tested platelets sorry.
Can you share your terpentine source and any resources regarding proper use/side effects?
What is your aim with using terpentine? Does this related to excreting something or antiparistic effects?

yerrag

I have never tested platelets sorry.
Can you share your terpentine source and any resources regarding proper use/side effects?
What is your aim with using terpentine? Does this related to excreting something or antiparistic effects?
You can google Jennifer Daniels and go into her website and you can sign up for a free guide on using turpentine for use against candida.

Turpentine is effective against candida, and some other fungal issues. In my case, I had aspergillosis, and I have fungus that destroys my red blood cells, but I had to do a live blood analysis to find that out.

Routine conventional blood testing does not reveal these things, as medical dogma would have us believe our blood is sterile. This just goes in line with their wrong belief in germ theory and its great grandson theory in the existence of virus, while they ignore Beachamp's terrain theory and pleomorphism, where bacteria can morph into more virulent fungal forms that bring about cancer as well as worse infections.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals