Lack of energy, constantly anxious, frequent urination, don't know where to start.

fideothesword

For all my life (23 years old) I feel like i've been fatigued, low energy, constantly anxious, and hypersensitive to any sort of stimuli such as eye contact on the street. I also feel like my anxiety is different from others, as i get shaking/nervousness in my legs/eyes, and none of that chest tightness most normal people report in regards to anxiety. I tried taking many supplements recommended here, but no of them have had the effect that I've wanted. I feel trapped, running in circles trying to fix this but I make no progress. In addition I suffer from frequent urination. I went through plenty of tests with my doctors, ultrasounds and they found nothing wrong, this is also negativity affecting my life. I remember I was fine with urination until one day in the fourth grade it came and it's been here ever since. I am looking for advice on what to do, here are some of my blood tests.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.08.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.08.17 AM.png
    34 KB · Views: 32
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.09.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.09.07 AM.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.09.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.09.41 AM.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.09.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.09.49 AM.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.15.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.15.29 AM.png
    41 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.17.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 11.17.10 AM.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 31

HeyThere

Am I reading that your Vit D level is 110? That's kinda on the high side. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Do you deal with ringing ears or rashes, etc?

OP
F

fideothesword

Am I reading that your Vit D level is 110? That's kinda on the high side. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Do you deal with ringing ears or rashes, etc?
No to ringing ears and rashes

If you're urinating too often you might be consuming too much liquid/damp food

Could you add what you eat/drink?
I only drink water and eat a diet high in meat/protein

redsun

For all my life (23 years old) I feel like i've been fatigued, low energy, constantly anxious, and hypersensitive to any sort of stimuli such as eye contact on the street. I also feel like my anxiety is different from others, as i get shaking/nervousness in my legs/eyes, and none of that chest tightness most normal people report in regards to anxiety. I tried taking many supplements recommended here, but no of them have had the effect that I've wanted. I feel trapped, running in circles trying to fix this but I make no progress. In addition I suffer from frequent urination. I went through plenty of tests with my doctors, ultrasounds and they found nothing wrong, this is also negativity affecting my life. I remember I was fine with urination until one day in the fourth grade it came and it's been here ever since. I am looking for advice on what to do, here are some of my blood tests.
What foods do you typically eat?

As someone already said if you eat a lot of high liquid foods and drink a lot of your calories this alone could be contributing to your frequent urination.

OP
F

fideothesword

Water and meat/protein... Can you be more specific? You are only eating meat?
Liver, chicken, beef, eggs, lamb, and dairy. Have a snacking problem with potato chips, eat a lot of those between meals. Only other drink I have besides water is milk

redsun

So if by meat/protein you mean just meat and not any other type of animal food like dairy/eggs/seafood... This diet is very very deficient in several key nutrients besides the fact that you have no carbs in your diet. Glucose is the body's preferred fuel for muscles and the brain. Low carbing will definitely contribute to low energy but the fact that you are missing a lot of key nutrients is definitely playing a role as well.

A diet of just meat is very low in certain b vitamins such as B1, B2, folate, fat solubles vitamins such as vitamin A, probably low in choline if you don't eat eggs. Your intake of calcium, copper, iodine, manganese would also be very low, almost non-existent so its no surprise why you would suffer from bad fatigue and anxiety/hypersensitivity.

You may have elevated pth levels which you did not test which causes frequent urination due to hypercalcemia. High PTH levels would be caused by low calcium intake. High PTH can also cause fatigue and mental symptoms such as anxiety. But thats just what low calcium does. You are definitely missing the other key minerals that are already mentioned. Your diet needs a complete overhaul.

A good start would be starting to including some carbs in the form of starches as well as fruits. These will provide more copper, manganese and B1 in your diet. You should eat at least 300g carbs throughout the day. You should also be using salt if you aren't as low sodium intake can also make you urinate more frequently as you will have trouble retaining water. I would also work on including dairy in your diet to start getting more riboflavin, calcium and iodine. If you can do milk/yogurt/kefir those are good options. Or cheeses which most people tend to tolerate better if they have issues with dairy. I would also eat 2-3 eggs a day this will start providing you some fat solubles, iodine, riboflavin which you have low intakes of.

If the meat you eat is red meat then you should be getting plenty of zinc and iron but if you only eat white meat then you need to switch to more beef. But you were not very specific so I am just assuming.

B

Blaze

Sounds awful to try and live each day with that level of anxiety and hyperstimulation/sensitivity. I echo Redsun and Gatz , we need more specific dietary comments from you as diet, not supplementation will probably be the thing that benefits you more.

The calming effect in the body from acetylcholine might be helpful as you may be deficient in choline, also the sense of well being comes in large part from dopamine, anything that is dopaminergic may assist greatly. Chronic high cortisol can also be a contributing factor to your issues. Negative reactions to gluten can also provoke the things you describe in some but not all individuals. Post in more detail what you usually subsist on and we can give better advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

redsun

Liver, chicken, beef, eggs, lamb, and dairy. Have a snacking problem with potato chips, eat a lot of those between meals. Only other drink I have besides water is milk
That is so strange you replied before me but I did not see it till now. Yeh so I would definitely say you have an issue with low carb causing low energy. You are eating a lot of animal foods high in protein and fat but not many carbs. So its not surprising that you are going to want to snack on potato chips constantly because you need the carbs. Try to eat actual potatoes instead, and rice, pasta, etc. And also some fruits for carbs. You should aim for at least 300g of carbs a day. I dont know how much dairy you get but if milk is only a rare occasion you may need more calcium which will help reduce anxiety. 2-3 servings of dairy is preferred to obtain enough calcium. And liver itself can contribute to anxiety due to the very high vitamin A and copper content. I would only eat maybe 1 oz a week at most. But just low carbing the way you do can be stressful to the body and contribute to anxiety due to hypoglycemia. Thats another issue as well.

OP
F

fideothesword

That is so strange you replied before me but I did not see it till now. Yeh so I would definitely say you have an issue with low carb causing low energy. You are eating a lot of animal foods high in protein and fat but not many carbs. So its not surprising that you are going to want to snack on potato chips constantly because you need the carbs. Try to eat actual potatoes instead, and rice, pasta, etc. And also some fruits for carbs. You should aim for at least 300g of carbs a day. I dont know how much dairy you get but if milk is only a rare occasion you may need more calcium which will help reduce anxiety. 2-3 servings of dairy is preferred to obtain enough calcium. And liver itself can contribute to anxiety due to the very high vitamin A and copper content. I would only eat maybe 1 oz a week at most. But just low carbing the way you do can be stressful to the body and contribute to anxiety due to hypoglycemia. Thats another issue as well.
Yeah needed moderator approval since I don't have many posts here. Ok I will try to eat potatoes. Another thing that I forgot to mention is that I was confirmed to have candida which is the reason I went low carb as I want to get rid of it. Any advice on how to kill candida while still getting carbs?

redsun

Yeah needed moderator approval since I don't have many posts here. Ok I will try to eat potatoes. Another thing that I forgot to mention is that I was confirmed to have candida which is the reason I went low carb as I want to get rid of it. Any advice on how to kill candida while still getting carbs?
Have skinned potatoes only 2-3x a week at most as it can cause build up of solanine in the body. Rice, pastas, oatmeal are better options to have daily.

Candida is the most overblown issue in health forums. It really is blamed for many things when its just chasing imaginary problems. Your major issues of anxiety and low energy have no relation to candida so I would not think twice about it. Not eating carbs is not going to kill candida. Its a claim you see everywhere but with no proof. Its just going to kill your energy.

B

Blaze

Riboflavin and capric acid

@fideothesword I have similar problems like you, @redsun also gave me nice tips I am already testing, like increasing egg intake (choline), Calcium (low in my diet). In my mind I cant rule out Candida hypothesis, but I think there is a reason Candida take place, maybe Taurine may help by increasing bile acids? I also saw a guy suggesting iodine and boron may help as well, I really dont know, but we need to investigate connecting many dots! I will follow your thread, I want you to follow my thread also in order to work together to find fatigue relate causes. English isnt my first language.

Last edited:

I'm.No.One

I didn't comb your labs but high cortisol makes you piss constantly. Especially if you're going but it's not a ton.

Which, with you basically eating Paleo you're already in a constant state of high cortisol so your body can make glucose from meat.

Get a spit based cortisol test to check your levels consistently (and calmly in your home) throughout the day.

You're probably in the adaptive stages, meaning you likely at this point have lowish cortisol during the day (tired/anxiety) and have high cortisol at night when it should be low.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals