• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

White discharge

Hey guys

Sorry if this is a little graphic.

This morning while peeing (I'm a guy btw) I noticed a white discharge in my urine. Any idea what this could be? The only thing I've really changed in the last week is adding Cynomel to my diet.

If anyone has had a simular experience or advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

jyb

Seems like an infection - go see a doctor and you'll probably be tested for some bacteria, including sexually transmissible ones.

Edward

In females there are some anecdotal reports that after starting thyroid they have white vaginal discharges and when they stop thyroid the discharges discontinue.

Kai@theCellLevel

Sadly, as much as I'd like it to be a possibility, it's not a STI

Seems to have been a one time thing thankfully.