Bloodwork, Temperature & Thyroid

PecosRiver

I'm very new to Peat (and raypeatforum.com), just discovered it last July, and started making dietary changes and adding IdeaLabs supplements in mid august. My last bloodwork (in July, before my most recent Peat changes) for thyroid were:
tsh 1.20 (.4 - 4.5) (should be less than .4)
t4 6.8 (4.5 - 12) (should be low)
t3 2.4 (2.3 - 4.2) (should be high)

I just got a thermometer a week ago, and my morning temps (right after waking up and urination) are averaging around 97.1.

For the last 3 weeks I've been applying Tyronene (t3) 1 drop to each testicle morning and night, and making a Peat dietary transition:

0 coffee to 1 cup morning
0 orange juice to 1-2 cups a day
more fresh fruit
and of course no PUFA

Given that I'm definitely hypothyroid (but it could be worse :):) here's the questions, based on my slow and steady approach:

1. continue to do what I'm doing, and gradually become more Peatish dietary wise
2. go for a more rapid improvement and increase Idealabs supplements, ie increase my T3 (or switch to a t3/t4 mix) and add in others?

Here's an interesting observation: within 10-15 minutes after my topical T3, I feel warmer (and my testicles really feel warm for ~5 minutes). But my oral temperature hasn't changed.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions and advice,

Paul

Hiwatt

I am in a similar situation. I added TYROMAX to my regimen about 2 months ago and my core temps started out around 97 and now regularly hit 98.6. I backed off the supplement and am curious if it is common to "heal" the thyroid this way. I am warm and feel it regularly - I am just curious if actually raising my core temperature this way and needing less TYROMAX is common and safe.

I really think my metabolism is boosted.

Basically I feel warm now with good core temps and hope that I am experiencing what others have. I like being warm but I am afraid since I never felt this way in years. I feel good overall and just want to know if the warmth is safe.

Thanks

EIRE24

I am in a similar situation. I added TYROMAX to my regimen about 2 months ago and my core temps started out around 97 and now regularly hit 98.6. I backed off the supplement and am curious if it is common to "heal" the thyroid this way. I am warm and feel it regularly - I am just curious if actually raising my core temperature this way and needing less TYROMAX is common and safe.

I really think my metabolism is boosted.

Basically I feel warm now with good core temps and hope that I am experiencing what others have. I like being warm but I am afraid since I never felt this way in years. I feel good overall and just want to know if the warmth is safe.

Thanks
Did you ever try tyromix?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals