Frequent Urination: BIO-INDICATOR OF

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

This always happens to me when I get Candidia flare ups.

My blood sugar gets really sensitive too, and I get all the prediabetic symptoms:

Urinating +11 x daily (ideal 4-5)
Extreme thirst
Transparent urine (ideal straw colour)
Waking up in the night to pee
Waking up at 3-4am suddenly
Brain fog
Ammonia smelling BO

I’m not sure if the Candida flare comes first or if it’s culmination of bad blood sugar habits (eating spoonfuls of honey on an empty stomach...).

Either way, Mitolifes serrapeptase supplement really seemed to help a lot with my most recent Candida flare up.
Interesting, haven't made that correlation but I do have white coated tongue and possibly Candida overgrowth in the gut, since I used to do GI cleanses from it, probably didn't eradicate the overgrowth with it. I don't feel that it' the primary root cause. As in the FM world it's said that Candida overgrows only in unhealthy conditions, such as a bigger infection like a parasite or high heavy metal burden on the body (helps to detox things out actually)

ljihkugft7

Interesting, haven't made that correlation but I do have white coated tongue and possibly Candida overgrowth in the gut, since I used to do GI cleanses from it, probably didn't eradicate the overgrowth with it. I don't feel that it' the primary root cause. As in the FM world it's said that Candida overgrows only in unhealthy conditions, such as a bigger infection like a parasite or high heavy metal burden on the body (helps to detox things out actually)
Yes :) fully agree! Mine is from heavy metals and mercury filling.

BTC

Hey peeps,

Noticed that past 1,5 years I'm peeing more frequently ans havč bigger urge. On Peaty diet it got a bit more intęnse even - I'm on it about 4-5 months.

Like today , first time I decided to count it . I counted peeing 9 times / day. + now wake up once a night to pee, that didnt used to happen some time ago. Btw I'm not an old-man, no prostate issues, 21 hehe.

What metabolic conditions in the body would frequent peeing & stronger urges indicate?

For the context: I do also have other health problems - perhaps they could be related?
Gut problems - bloating occasional, but gas mainly. Lower blood pressure. Higher stress reaction. White coat on the tongue (even if I use herbal antimicrobials, antifungals), clean my tongie - after night it again becomes white coated, very often structural (joints,ligaments traumas), tooth enamel (degraded) problems. Pretty much it.

I’m surprised I haven’t seen it mentioned yet, maybe I missed it, but frequent urination (as well as a stronger urge to urinate) is a tell-tale sign of diabetes. Peat even pointed out in one of his articles that the word “diabetes” basically means frequent urination. And if it’s worse on a peaty diet - where you are probably increasing the amount of carbs you are taking in - then that might also suggest underlying blood sugar regulation issues.

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

Yes :) fully agree! Mine is from heavy metals and mercury filling.
toxic world we live in..
I found this this morning :) The urine test to test metabolic function.

At 28.32 minuites

good catch, I listened to it some time ago.
I’m surprised I haven’t seen it mentioned yet, maybe I missed it, but frequent urination (as well as a stronger urge to urinate) is a tell-tale sign of diabetes. Peat even pointed out in one of his articles that the word “diabetes” basically means frequent urination. And if it’s worse on a peaty diet - where you are probably increasing the amount of carbs you are taking in - then that might also suggest underlying blood sugar regulation issues.
thanks. I should be perhaps monitoring my blood sugar levels with glucometer just for interest, been thinking to test fasting insulin too. I shouldn't be diabetic as I am still young, metabolism isn't damaged, Im lean & physically active. Blood sugar dysregulation I think I did felt, especially when I'm prone to overworking and shift eating later.

Astolfo

@redsun In what way cholesterol could be related to these? I give bad reaction to unfiltered coffee and i think it's definitely a cholesterol issue what im having. Also cholesterol is usually high amongst pssd sufferers. What do you think? I also wonder your opinion about why illnesses benefit pssd. I get less mental fatigue and sleepiness when im ill. This page looks interesting to show how is it like etc.

Directed attention fatigue - Wikipedia

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom