Whats Going On With My Belly Button?

Andy316

Hi everyone, since last couple of days Im having issues with my belly button. Earlier this month I started having a slight pain from what looked like a small "navel lump" and yellowish/white discharge from my belly button. Initially doctor described it as bacterial infection from heat or something I ate which caused it and put me on 7 day antibiotic (amoxicillin) treatment which worked really well. However roughly week later post treatment the lump is back. On investigating the cause, I narrowed it down to eating some boiled shitake mushroom and grapefruit juice (for extra copper and increasing cortisol in the morning) which were the only new additions into my diet regimen . I am not 100% sure though whats causing it is or how I should help relieve this. I have attached a picture for anyone who has gone through the same ordeal and can provide some guidance. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• 8e401c2c-c444-4f6c-bf11-43d9892a2f20.jpg
    8e401c2c-c444-4f6c-bf11-43d9892a2f20.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 30
Hi everyone, since last couple of days Im having issues with my belly button. Earlier this month I started having a slight pain from what looked like a small "navel lump" and yellowish/white discharge from my belly button. Initially doctor described it as bacterial infection from heat or something I ate which caused it and put me on 7 day antibiotic (amoxicillin) treatment which worked really well. However roughly week later post treatment the lump is back. On investigating the cause, I narrowed it down to eating some boiled shitake mushroom and grapefruit juice (for extra copper and increasing cortisol in the morning) which were the only new additions into my diet regimen . I am not 100% sure though whats causing it is or how I should help relieve this. I have attached a picture for anyone who has gone through the same ordeal and can provide some guidance. Thanks a lot.
Wow! That would be scary! Did you ever figure out what caused your black belly button Andy316? Is it back to normal?

OP
A

Andy316

Yes 1 week of antibiotic treatment (Amoxycillin) fixed it. Steph infection caused by a bad batch of Shitake mushrooms.

Yes 1 week of antibiotic treatment (Amoxycillin) fixed it. Steph infection caused by a bad batch of Shitake mushrooms.
What the heck! Could you taste that it was a bad batch? Why would it come out of a belly button? That is the strangest thing!

OP
A

Andy316

What the heck! Could you taste that it was a bad batch? Why would it come out of a belly button? That is the strangest thing!

Cant remember. But antibiotics is the solution if anybody ever goes through the 4 day ordeal I went through.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals