Troubleshooting Foamy Urine

kozakl

Not worried, just a bit cautious.... Really doubt that some drops of iodine here and there would make a great impact..... Thank you for sharing, man!
hello, what effect with taking Sulphur? Foamy gone? in my case foamy appears and disappears.. really crazy... my last long remission were about 1.5 month.. now is random one day is foamy second no... I'm after surgery (for knee) so it can also do impact for body I think... anyway.. I do urine lab tomorrow probably and will do 24h urine collection... I want Fix this, I want to know this is related to kidneys or not... my creatine is stable I had one last in hospital (before knee surgery) and was 0.8 (range 0.7-1.2)..

Vinny

hello, what effect with taking Sulphur? Foamy gone? in my case foamy appears and disappears.. really crazy... my last long remission were about 1.5 month.. now is random one day is foamy second no... I'm after surgery (for knee) so it can also do impact for body I think... anyway.. I do urine lab tomorrow probably and will do 24h urine collection... I want Fix this, I want to know this is related to kidneys or not... my creatine is stable I had one last in hospital (before knee surgery) and was 0.8 (range 0.7-1.2)..
Wasn`t very consistent with Sulphur, but as far as it went, didn`t see considerable improvement in the condition. However, willing to give it a second try. I think, tho, it gave me a pebble poop, same as with propolis and doxycycline, which is not a pleasurable experience at all. It looks like it sterilizes the gut. But more experiments are needed.

"my creatine is stable"
You meant creatinine, right?
Well, mine (in blood) is stable too and I was led to believe for a long time that foamy/frothy urine has no connection with kidneys` state. Not so sure anymore, unfortunately.
I`ve been listening an Ukrainian doctor on youtube lately and in one of his videos about kidney`s health he said that measuring creatinine (in blood) to determine their state is wrong. Wrong, because when creatinine (in blood) gets up, it means that kidneys are already more than 50% damaged (and we know this is irreversible). Ultrasound, MRT and CT scan are also showing only the structure of the organs but give very little for their functionality.
Instead those mentioned above, dr Petrik suggests to measure:
- cystatin C in blood
- albumin in urine
- creatinine (in urine)
Then, when we know the level of cystatin C in blood or (he used "or") the level of creatinine (not sure yet what to do with the albumin) there is some formula that considers the person`s age and other factors (BMI may be) and calculates these numbers, and at the end it determines the level of glomerular filtration.
I`m not sure I convey exactly what he said but I can post the video if you want and if there is someone who can translate it for you from Russian. Not sure also to what extent he`s right but judging from other videos, he`s quite knowledgeable and extremely, borderline open minded for a conventional doctor.
In essence - foamy urine could theoretically be connected to kidney health (my conclusion - and different from what I stated before); it`s a bit tricky to determine the actual state of the organs; blood creatinine - not a reliable indicator
Never heard, however, dr Petrik to mention the term foamy urine.
As a leading cause of kidney damage he thinks high blood pressure, which destroys the glomeruli.
Considering to do these tests and if I did, will update.
@yerrag what do you think of this?

yerrag

Wasn`t very consistent with Sulphur, but as far as it went, didn`t see considerable improvement in the condition. However, willing to give it a second try. I think, tho, it gave me a pebble poop, same as with propolis and doxycycline, which is not a pleasurable experience at all. It looks like it sterilizes the gut. But more experiments are needed.

"my creatine is stable"
Well, mine (in blood) is stable too and I was led to believe for a long time that foamy/frothy urine has no connection with kidneys` state. Not so sure anymore, unfortunately.
I`ve been listening an Ukrainian doctor on youtube lately and in one of his videos about kidney`s health he said that measuring creatinine (in blood) to determine their state is wrong. Wrong, because when creatinine (in blood) gets up, it means that kidneys are already more than 50% damaged (and we know this is irreversible). Ultrasound, MRT and CT scan are also showing only the structure of the organs but give very little for their functionality.
- cystatin C in blood
- albumin in urine
- creatinine (in urine)
Then, when we know the level of cystatin C in blood or (he used "or") the level of creatinine (not sure yet what to do with the albumin) there is some formula that considers the person`s age and other factors (BMI may be) and calculates these numbers, and at the end it determines the level of glomerular filtration.
I`m not sure I convey exactly what he said but I can post the video if you want and if there is someone who can translate it for you from Russian. Not sure also to what extent he`s right but judging from other videos, he`s quite knowledgeable and extremely, borderline open minded for a conventional doctor.
In essence - foamy urine could theoretically be connected to kidney health (my conclusion - and different from what I stated before); it`s a bit tricky to determine the actual state of the organs; blood creatinine - not a reliable indicator
As a leading cause of kidney damage he thinks high blood pressure, which destroys the glomeruli.
A 24 hr urine collection is used to determine the creatinine clearance rate, which is another way to determine the glomerular filtration rate (using the creatinine excreted is urine as the basis, with the creatinine in blood as a reference point. Since the creatinine clearance rate overestimates the glomerular filtration rate, I would adjust the value by multiplying by 0.8 to account for the creatinine the kidneys excrete themselves. Using this method, I won't have to rely on the eGFR used to determine glomerular filtration rate. It is based on an actual excreted substance, than on a mumbo jumbo estimate which uses serum creatinine, age, sex, and ethnicity, which really should be taken as an estimate literally (the e in eGFR literally means "estimate"), and which isn't reliable as really, how preposterous can one get to use 3 parameters (age, sex, and ethnicity) to know one's individual state, righ? When each of these parameters cannot be tightly correlated to glomerular filtration rate. The medical establishment uses the eGFR merely as a matter of convenience to quickly compute the filtration rate, at the expense of accuracy. Using this as basis to determine whether your kidneys are fine isn't helpful, especially when it leads many people to think their kidneys are in worse shape than they really are. But it certainly brings business to the dialysis centers, and the drugmakers. If you use the creatinine clearance test, you are not subject to this scam, as the results are not estimates, but actual measures of gfr. Since it is inconvenient to collect urine for 24 hours, it still is time well wasted compared to a life wasted on having dialysis or taking drugs that lead to iatrogenic deaths.

I disagree with Petrik what high bp causes the glomeruli to be destroyed. I have had very high blood pressure, and I do not have kidney issues but that is because I do not buy in to the establishment's basis for determining if my kidneys are damaged. Petrik does, and he is a fool. High bp is needed to provide adequate perfusion of blood to the kidneys (and other organs), so why would it destroy the kidneys? Why assume the blood vessels of our body are fragile that they will burst when subject to higher blood pressure? Just because they say so? Well, I have gone as high as 240/160 in bp, and my blood vessels are built by God to be capable of such pressures. If we can build water pipes that have a safety factor to withstand much higher pressures than normal, why would we think God and nature is inferior in not having thought about it? That is the hubris in the medical establishment thinking they are smarter. Meanwhile, they give us statins that cause our blood vessels to be weaker and subject to aneurysm because it deprives the body of producing CoQ10, thus making our blood vessels weaker. SMH

I don't think serum Cystatin C offers any advantage to serum creatinine in giving an indication on our kidney health. It just adds another new term to hoodwink us to believing our kidneys are in worse state than they really are. Same misuse of serum creatinine as a marker of kidney health. Ask yourself this: If the kidneys are not filtering creatinine or cystatin adequately enough from the blood based on their calculated eGFR, should serum creatinine or cystatin C be continually increasing over time? If what gets produced by the body is always more than what the body excretes, should that substance keep accumulating? Why then is it not? Use your logic.

As far as albumin goes, in my case the albumin I excrete in urine, which shows up as foam, is oxidized albumin. I excrete a lot of oxidized albumin because there is a lot of ROS produced by phagocytes to kill pathogens, and albumin, as the most abundant antioxidant in the extracellular space, is used to neutralize the ROS in a redox reaction. The albumin is oxidized, and the oxidized albumin cannot be recycled back into reduced albumin, and is thus excreted in urine. This has nothing to do with the kidneys, unless the pathogens are also in the kidneys.

What often destroys the kidneys is internal calcification that leads to fibrosis. Left to degenerate in this way, the kidneys become hard and is shrunken, and it is only in this advanced stage that ultrasound detects it, which is already in an advanced stage of disrepair. But calcification of the kidneys happens often to people with diabetes. But it's only because the diabetic state is the result of poor sugar metabolism, which produces a state of poor acid-base balance, which leads to more calcium getting inside cells, and not being able to get out, and over time calcium accumulates and leads to calcification. It doesn't help also that with poor sugar metabolism, little CO2 is produced in the cell, which as bicarbonate, would pair with calcium, and in this pairing, the calcium is spirited out of the cell.

kozakl

"my creatine is stable"
- cystatin C in blood
- albumin in urine
- creatinine (in urine)

hello friend. I'm sorry of course I mean creatinine not creatine.

I just did another lab in saturday.. creatinine were 0.78 (range 0.72 - 1.2)
Urine normal labs cool, no protein no bacterias etc etc..

But I read that "normal" urine lab is not very exact (a bit protein can be still mark as "negative")

Yesterday I go and did uACR very exact lab for detected how many albumin I have in morning urine and how many creatinine..
My albumin/creatinine ratio result is 2.9 (norm is UNDER 30), albumin result were 0.9 mg/dl (norm under 2 or 3 depends on labs, on mine there were not info about norm), but creatinine in urine is 300 mg/dl (norm is usually between 100-250) sa I have a bit more creatinine in urine but 4 weeks about I had extensive surgery with muscle transplant..

i also did HbA1C because my fast morning glucose usually are a bit above norm (between 98-107) norm is to 100 in my country byt my HbA1C result were 4.8 sa pretty fine.. (2 years ago was 5.8) last months I drink Morus alba every morning...

I also did vit d3 (25-OH D) and result was 35 (norm is between 30 to 80), and I supplements d3, and I think in my case deficit d3 can be reason of foamy urine because, I start had foamy in last year when First time in my life I were out from sun (exposition to sun in last year were 0%)
I will try increase d3 to about 50/60 ng/ml... 35 is too low..

And my last but not leas My BP is low usually about 105/75 (im low blood pressure boy)

ddjd

have you still not tried iodine??

Smelly5

Are there some good threads or resources you can recommend on the proper use of iodine and the reason for it's benefits?

yerrag

Are there some good threads or resources you can recommend on the proper use of iodine and the reason for it's benefits?
Search for posts by @Jam

Vinny

A 24 hr urine collection is used to determine the creatinine clearance rate, which is another way to determine the glomerular filtration rate (using the creatinine excreted is urine as the basis, with the creatinine in blood as a reference point. Since the creatinine clearance rate overestimates the glomerular filtration rate, I would adjust the value by multiplying by 0.8 to account for the creatinine the kidneys excrete themselves. Using this method, I won't have to rely on the eGFR used to determine glomerular filtration rate. It is based on an actual excreted substance, than on a mumbo jumbo estimate which uses serum creatinine, age, sex, and ethnicity, which really should be taken as an estimate literally (the e in eGFR literally means "estimate"), and which isn't reliable as really, how preposterous can one get to use 3 parameters (age, sex, and ethnicity) to know one's individual state, righ? When each of these parameters cannot be tightly correlated to glomerular filtration rate. The medical establishment uses the eGFR merely as a matter of convenience to quickly compute the filtration rate, at the expense of accuracy. Using this as basis to determine whether your kidneys are fine isn't helpful, especially when it leads many people to think their kidneys are in worse shape than they really are. But it certainly brings business to the dialysis centers, and the drugmakers. If you use the creatinine clearance test, you are not subject to this scam, as the results are not estimates, but actual measures of gfr. Since it is inconvenient to collect urine for 24 hours, it still is time well wasted compared to a life wasted on having dialysis or taking drugs that lead to iatrogenic deaths.

I disagree with Petrik what high bp causes the glomeruli to be destroyed. I have had very high blood pressure, and I do not have kidney issues but that is because I do not buy in to the establishment's basis for determining if my kidneys are damaged. Petrik does, and he is a fool. High bp is needed to provide adequate perfusion of blood to the kidneys (and other organs), so why would it destroy the kidneys? Why assume the blood vessels of our body are fragile that they will burst when subject to higher blood pressure? Just because they say so? Well, I have gone as high as 240/160 in bp, and my blood vessels are built by God to be capable of such pressures. If we can build water pipes that have a safety factor to withstand much higher pressures than normal, why would we think God and nature is inferior in not having thought about it? That is the hubris in the medical establishment thinking they are smarter. Meanwhile, they give us statins that cause our blood vessels to be weaker and subject to aneurysm because it deprives the body of producing CoQ10, thus making our blood vessels weaker. SMH

I don't think serum Cystatin C offers any advantage to serum creatinine in giving an indication on our kidney health. It just adds another new term to hoodwink us to believing our kidneys are in worse state than they really are. Same misuse of serum creatinine as a marker of kidney health. Ask yourself this: If the kidneys are not filtering creatinine or cystatin adequately enough from the blood based on their calculated eGFR, should serum creatinine or cystatin C be continually increasing over time? If what gets produced by the body is always more than what the body excretes, should that substance keep accumulating? Why then is it not? Use your logic.

As far as albumin goes, in my case the albumin I excrete in urine, which shows up as foam, is oxidized albumin. I excrete a lot of oxidized albumin because there is a lot of ROS produced by phagocytes to kill pathogens, and albumin, as the most abundant antioxidant in the extracellular space, is used to neutralize the ROS in a redox reaction. The albumin is oxidized, and the oxidized albumin cannot be recycled back into reduced albumin, and is thus excreted in urine. This has nothing to do with the kidneys, unless the pathogens are also in the kidneys.

What often destroys the kidneys is internal calcification that leads to fibrosis. Left to degenerate in this way, the kidneys become hard and is shrunken, and it is only in this advanced stage that ultrasound detects it, which is already in an advanced stage of disrepair. But calcification of the kidneys happens often to people with diabetes. But it's only because the diabetic state is the result of poor sugar metabolism, which produces a state of poor acid-base balance, which leads to more calcium getting inside cells, and not being able to get out, and over time calcium accumulates and leads to calcification. It doesn't help also that with poor sugar metabolism, little CO2 is produced in the cell, which as bicarbonate, would pair with calcium, and in this pairing, the calcium is spirited out of the cell.
Thank you so much for the detailed input, yerrag. It`s always greatly appreciated.
You know, I asked myself some of the same questions before posting, like: why you, having such high blood pressure for so long, don`t suffer kidney damage and why really God would create the glomeruli so fragile?
Regarding the advantages (if I can use such a term in this case) of high blood pressure, which you speak about sometimes, I`m still having a hard time to grasp your point. I`d try to simplify it and ask this way (everyone): is there data, showing without dispute, that keeping the blood pressure in norm (whatever "norm" means) is preventing kidney damage? I mean, if the medical establishment is stating that hypertension causes kidney damage, they must have seen lowering rate of people on, let`s say, dialysis for example, who take blood pressure medications - right?

Vinny

hello friend. I'm sorry of course I mean creatinine not creatine.

I just did another lab in saturday.. creatinine were 0.78 (range 0.72 - 1.2)
Urine normal labs cool, no protein no bacterias etc etc..

But I read that "normal" urine lab is not very exact (a bit protein can be still mark as "negative")

Yesterday I go and did uACR very exact lab for detected how many albumin I have in morning urine and how many creatinine..
My albumin/creatinine ratio result is 2.9 (norm is UNDER 30), albumin result were 0.9 mg/dl (norm under 2 or 3 depends on labs, on mine there were not info about norm), but creatinine in urine is 300 mg/dl (norm is usually between 100-250) sa I have a bit more creatinine in urine but 4 weeks about I had extensive surgery with muscle transplant..

i also did HbA1C because my fast morning glucose usually are a bit above norm (between 98-107) norm is to 100 in my country byt my HbA1C result were 4.8 sa pretty fine.. (2 years ago was 5.8) last months I drink Morus alba every morning...

I also did vit d3 (25-OH D) and result was 35 (norm is between 30 to 80), and I supplements d3, and I think in my case deficit d3 can be reason of foamy urine because, I start had foamy in last year when First time in my life I were out from sun (exposition to sun in last year were 0%)
I will try increase d3 to about 50/60 ng/ml... 35 is too low..

And my last but not leas My BP is low usually about 105/75 (im low blood pressure boy)
Your labs look great, except the D, of course. Not sure about connection between low sunshine exposure and foaminess. It happened to me somewhere on the 8th year of living in Cyprus, where I used to expose myself regularly and had almost year round tan. Now living in my home country and didn`t notice any increase, but you may rule it out better, let us know if you did.

Last edited:

Vinny

I was giving a go the Sulphur and still do, will try iodine after, thanks.

yerrag

Regarding the advantages (if I can use such a term in this case) of high blood pressure, which you speak about sometimes, I`m still having a hard time to grasp your point. I`d try to simplify it and ask this way (everyone): is there data, showing without dispute, that keeping the blood pressure in norm (whatever "norm" means) is preventing kidney damage? I mean, if the medical establishment is stating that hypertension causes kidney damage, they must have seen lowering rate of people on, let`s say, dialysis for example, who take blood pressure medications - right?
That is a reasonable assumption you make, but it restsnon the assumption that they didn't make this conclusion up and that the conclusions are backed by scientific studies.

But can we still make such assumptions these days, after we learn of the true nature of the medical establishment beast, especially after COVID-19 hoaxing and lying to which they have been exposed?

Smelly5

I still have a small amount of foam in my urine sometimes. But its atleast very minimal compared to what it was.
I thought I would add here incase it helps anyone that when I've eaten papaya seeds, i notice my urine is 100% foamless after I have them.

Papaya seeds seem to be anti-fungal and anti-parisitic like the flowers of sulphur.
I've been getting red veins in my eyes. A big fat one underneath my right pupil seemed a bit worrying so I actually tried the papaya seeds for that originally and it helps acutely.
Still not sure what causes it.

I never thought I"d see my self eating seeds. Don't know what it is about the papaya seeds but my body seems to like it, especially the smell.
I always roast them in the oven on low heat for 15 minutes, never eat raw.

Vinny

I still have a small amount of foam in my urine sometimes. But its atleast very minimal compared to what it was.
I thought I would add here incase it helps anyone that when I've eaten papaya seeds, i notice my urine is 100% foamless after I have them.

Papaya seeds seem to be anti-fungal and anti-parisitic like the flowers of sulphur.
I've been getting red veins in my eyes. A big fat one underneath my right pupil seemed a bit worrying so I actually tried the papaya seeds for that originally and it helps acutely.
Still not sure what causes it.

I never thought I"d see my self eating seeds. Don't know what it is about the papaya seeds but my body seems to like it, especially the smell.
I always roast them in the oven on low heat for 15 minutes, never eat raw.
I used to live in Cyprus and had unlimited access to papaya. Pity not anymore, otherwise I`d have tried them.
Keep in mind, papaya seeds, as I red somewhere, are like contraceptive pills for men.

Smelly5

I used to live in Cyprus and had unlimited access to papaya. Pity not anymore, otherwise I`d have tried them.
Keep in mind, papaya seeds, as I red somewhere, are like contraceptive pills for men.
Any idea where you found that about negatively effecting men?
Would not be surprised. I wonder how much cooking them helps.

Vinny

Any idea where you found that about negatively effecting men?
No. It`s impossible to remember all the sources, especially when using more than one language. However, I`m damn sure I red that they were used as contraceptive pills for men and it`s reversible once one stops taking them. Take it wit a pinch of salt.
No idea what happens when you cook them.

Smelly5

Update; My foam slowly came back over the weeks.
It has good days and bad days.
I recently found out I have a paristic infection.
The foam completely subsides for some days when taking antiparistic substances like; walnut/clove/wormwood tincture, or Mebendazole or papaya seeds.

Vinny

Update; My foam slowly came back over the weeks.
It has good days and bad days.
I recently found out I have a paristic infection.
The foam completely subsides for some days when taking antiparistic substances like; walnut/clove/wormwood tincture, or Mebendazole or papaya seeds.
Mine subsided recently. No idea why. Been taking lots of things, it could be one of them, or a combination, or something else.
Not a great believer in the parasitic theory, but will watch for your updates.
Red somewhere that papaya seeds had been used once as male contraceptive...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals