To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

ilikecats

@tca300 in another thread you mentioned going to a dentist at 18 and the doc said you had like 7 cavities and I believe you said you "never returned again". Did you get those cavities filled or no I wasn't clear on that.

"I had 6 cavities at the age of 18, with a mouth full of pain. I never went back to the dentist after they told me what was up. 7 years later, no pain, no visible cavities, and my teeth feel rock hard. My diet has been 12-16 cups of 1% and skim milk, 6-16 cups of OJ, Pineapple juice, gelatin, carrots, coffee, table sugar, sometimes liver and hydrogenated coconut oil. I drink acidic things through a straw, and rinse with baking soda regularly, after eating. I brush maybe 2-4 times per week, sometimes with baking soda and coconut oil, sometimes just water. Good thyroid function is"

Gadsie

@ilikecats That’s interesting. It is very possible for cavities to remineralize (with milk for example) as long as they haven’t hit the dentin yet. So called “arrested caries”. Arrested caries are even more resistant to tooth decay than unharmed teeth.

I dont know exactly how old tca is but if he had cavities at 18 then it’s safe to assume those cavities have been arrested (or filled) because you can’t keep an active cavity for like a decade.

Antonello

@tca300 Could you please share your theory on hyperventilation and food causes? I'm having very hard time breathing and what triggers this cascade was fruits but now that I don't have any fructose I still have this chronic hyperventilated state.

Ron J

@tca300
Have you tried a diet consisting of low fat meat with calcium(eggshells/supplement/oyster shell) instead of dairy? If so, was there any difference?

T

tca300

@tca300 Thank you for all the information. How is your daily food/calorie/macro look now? and at what body fat%. Seems like you have upped your milk intake to more then previous? any positive effects from that? maintaining weight at more calories ?. Ray told me that calcium and coconut oil was the two things that had the most impact on raising the metabolic rate.

I like to stay ~12% body fat, I don't always drink coffee, but have been experimenting with it again. Some days I drink more milk, but never drink more than 24 cups of 1%, just more skim. I feel like I never have before in my life, have been doing this for well over a year now and have no desire to change.
Screenshot_20190606-135156_Chrome.jpg

T

tca300

I don’t think you will quickly become “too lean”. “Too lean” usually actually means low bodyfat AND too little muscle mass. If you have a good amount muscle, you have to have an extremely low bf% to look unhealthy, I think.

@tca300 You say your diet is mainly milk. How do you deal with urinating? I personlly drink about 4 liters of milk a day, but have issues waking up at night to pee, up to 3 times a night. Also, do you have girflriend/wife? If so, is she not bothered at all by your unusual diet?
My wife eats the standard American diet. She doesn't care how I eat, just is envious of my good health and of never getting colds, flu's, etc..

T

tca300

People don't seem to understand this. Ray has mentioned milk is a good "bulk former" (his words). Just dropping some rennet into milk will make it turn "solid".

Are you saying you get your mead acid checked, or am I not understanding this?

That sucks!! My daughter used to wake me up when she was like late 3's early 4's to go pee in the middle of the night and that sucked. Thankfully she stopped doing that. Now she'll wake up in the morning and play for like an hour before she pees. You can tell she has to go though because she sort of dances around lol, but if you ask her if she has to pee she will deny it and then finally make a mad dash for the bathroom.... "I have to peee!!!!" Freaking kids lol.
I checked my Mead Acid once after many years eating under 3 grams of pufa, then 1 year eating less than .5 grams of PUFA, and it was well above normal. I doubt I'm deficient in the essential fatty acids anymore as I don't feel like I did during that time. ( super stimulated, practically always hungry, uncomfortbly hot, etc.. )

T

tca300

@tca300 Could you please share your theory on hyperventilation and food causes? I'm having very hard time breathing and what triggers this cascade was fruits but now that I don't have any fructose I still have this chronic hyperventilated state.
I developed a very scary symptom where I couldn't control my breathing and would take very quick breaths, which I assume is hyperventilation. It kept happening until I stopped eating foods that caused bloating/gas for myself ( fructose, fibers, ) I think endotoxin, and or intestinal irritation was the cause behind my hyperventilation.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tca300

@tca300
Have you tried a diet consisting of low fat meat with calcium(eggshells/supplement/oyster shell) instead of dairy? If so, was there any difference?
Yes I did about 5 or 6 years ago. It's very different for myself, but on paper it seems like an alternative for someone who just cannot consume dairy. Excess Iron might be an issue though.

In my opinion, muscle meat is a survival food, and milk is a super food.

MatheusPN

I checked my Mead Acid once after many years eating under 3 grams of pufa, then 1 year eating less than .5 grams of PUFA, and it was well above normal. I doubt I'm deficient in the essential fatty acids anymore as I don't feel like I did during that time. ( super stimulated, practically always hungry, uncomfortbly hot, etc.. )
Exactly my experience and my previous study against milk was based on tests of urine so they're weak; so far for me, full fat milk has been great for anabolism and weight gain but not for well being, probably the PUFA, MUFA or tryptophan (I'm not using gelatin)

T

tca300

@tca300 in another thread you mentioned going to a dentist at 18 and the doc said you had like 7 cavities and I believe you said you "never returned again". Did you get those cavities filled or no I wasn't clear on that.

"I had 6 cavities at the age of 18, with a mouth full of pain. I never went back to the dentist after they told me what was up. 7 years later, no pain, no visible cavities, and my teeth feel rock hard. My diet has been 12-16 cups of 1% and skim milk, 6-16 cups of OJ, Pineapple juice, gelatin, carrots, coffee, table sugar, sometimes liver and hydrogenated coconut oil. I drink acidic things through a straw, and rinse with baking soda regularly, after eating. I brush maybe 2-4 times per week, sometimes with baking soda and coconut oil, sometimes just water. Good thyroid function is"
Never got them filled. Teeth feel like granite, no pain or visible cavities.

Dobbler

You been doing that exact diet for year without breaks? What a legend :D i cant fathom how you do it , no cravings for fruit, sugar, animal products, taste even?

T

tca300

You been doing that exact diet for year without breaks? What a legend :D i cant fathom how you do it , no cravings for fruit, sugar, animal products, taste even?
No breaks, it makes me feel very good, so no desire to change. I have already eaten tasty foods in my early life, know how they make me feel, and don't want to feel like crap again. In all fairness I like the taste of milk, salted liver too.

RPDiciple

I like to stay ~12% body fat, I don't always drink coffee, but have been experimenting with it again. Some days I drink more milk, but never drink more than 24 cups of 1%, just more skim. I feel like I never have before in my life, have been doing this for well over a year now and have no desire to change.
View attachment 13491

Holy that is so cool. Dammit 8.5 Liter milk, that is quite a volume. How do you structure your day? 8 meals or with 1 quart each time.
What made you commit to drinking that much ? I mean you got your protein covered with way less. Have you noticed a difference from doing that much protein instead of say 150-200g ?

T

tca300

@RPDiciple
5 meals of about 1.5 or more liters, basically eating every 3.5 hours when I'm awake. I drink that much or more because if I don't I will lose weight fast and start to feel terribly hungry. I think maintenance calories on this diet are about 3500kcals, if I'm a lazy butt and sit all day.

After years of experiments with different diets, along with developing pretty serious reactions to fruits, fructose, sucrose, etc.. I just felt like in my context it made sense. I never knew what not being bloated or gassy felt like my whole life since I had experienced it since I can remember, and after 3 days of milk ( and about 1oz of liver per day ) I woke up with a very flat, sunken in stomach, and it actually felt uncomfortable to try and push my belly out. I use to make people laugh because I could push my stomach out so far it looked like I was nine months pregnant. I also had no Idea how much water retetion I was still holding onto, I assumed it was just a little bit of fat, but not the case.

I've stuck to it mostly because I cannot ever remember feeling this good in all my life, physically and mentally. With all the benefits including waking temps of 98.8°F then rising to the 99's after eating, I cannot justify changing anything.

I cant day for sure about the protein, but ~300 grams of protein from milk absolutely does not feel like 300 grams from meat and eggs. The later comes with much discomfort, and inflammation like feelings, for myself anyways.

baccheion

@RPDiciple
5 meals of about 1.5 or more liters, basically eating every 3.5 hours when I'm awake. I drink that much or more because if I don't I will lose weight fast and start to feel terribly hungry. I think maintenance calories on this diet are about 3500kcals, if I'm a lazy butt and sit all day.

After years of experiments with different diets, along with developing pretty serious reactions to fruits, fructose, sucrose, etc.. I just felt like in my context it made sense. I never knew what not being bloated or gassy felt like my whole life since I had experienced it since I can remember, and after 3 days of milk ( and about 1oz of liver per day ) I woke up with a very flat, sunken in stomach, and it actually felt uncomfortable to try and push my belly out. I use to make people laugh because I could push my stomach out so far it looked like I was nine months pregnant. I also had no Idea how much water retetion I was still holding onto, I assumed it was just a little bit of fat, but not the case.

I've stuck to it mostly because I cannot ever remember feeling this good in all my life, physically and mentally. With all the benefits including waking temps of 98.8°F then rising to the 99's after eating, I cannot justify changing anything.

I cant day for sure about the protein, but ~300 grams of protein from milk absolutely does not feel like 300 grams from meat and eggs. The later comes with much discomfort, and inflammation like feelings, for myself anyways.
Now, if only you could find some good quality raw milk and real orange juice. Maybe it's time for organic properly grown oranges and a Vitamix.

Have you ever looked into a food sensitivity test?

Last edited:

RPDiciple

@RPDiciple

That is really cool, ray is right with milk, calcium and metabolism when you have 3,5k as maintenance. I understand, what you mean with stomach water retention, i only have experienced that after many days of water fasting. Could it be an idea and replace calories from 2 quarts of milk with sugar that you add to milk or do you react to white sugar as well because of the fructose? Do you need to add salt? Or is it better without? You dont use carrot/carrot salad?

Last edited:
T

tca300

That is really cool, ray is right with milk, calcium and metabolism when you have 3,5k as maintenance. I understand, what you mean with stomach water retention, i only have experienced that after many days of water fasting. Could it be an idea and replace calories from 2 quarts of milk with sugar that you add to milk or do you react to white sugar as well because of the fructose? Do you need to add salt? Or is it better without? You dont use carrot/carrot salad?
No fructose even in pure sucrose, I don't digest it well. I use some salt as a supplement, and add it to my liver. Zero fiber. Just milk and liver. No coffee anymore either.

RPDiciple

No fructose even in pure sucrose, I don't digest it well. I use some salt as a supplement, and add it to my liver. Zero fiber. Just milk and liver. No coffee anymore either.

Thats cool. I need to step up my milk game. Only drink 4-5 quarts a day, but its "special milk" made with 1,5 quarts milk to get more protein, its 50g protein each quart and rest is the same as skimmed milk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals