To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

T

tca300

Sorry if the question may sound bad but milk is liquid so do your bowel movement?
Also you were taking pysillium and that is insoluble so shouldn't be right for our condition?
No, the liquid part of the milk separates from the milk in the stomach, leaving the solids behind. My poo is solid, long snake like.

Psyllium does ferment some, I read a study a bit back showing an increase in short chain fats after its use. Also, as shown above, its irritating to the intestine. It also lowers cholesterol, which I think is not ideal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazoniac

Sorry if the question may sound bad but milk is liquid so do your bowel movement?
Also you were taking pysillium and that is insoluble so shouldn't be right for our condition?
- Absorption of Water and Electrolytes

"The small intestine must absorb massive quantities of water. A normal person or animal of similar size takes in roughly 1 to 2 liters of dietary fluid every day. On top of that, another 6 to 7 liters of fluid is received by the small intestine daily as secretions from salivary glands, stomach, pancreas, liver and the small intestine itself.

By the time the ingesta enters the large intestine, approximately 80% of this fluid has been absorbed."​

Antonello

No, the liquid part of the milk separates from the milk in the stomach, leaving the solids behind. My poo is solid, long snake like.

Pysillium does ferment some, I read a study a bit back showing an increase in short chain fats after its use. Also, as shown above, its irritating to the intestine.
Yes that's exactly the feeling: irritating to the intestine. I've been suffering from constipation for long time and insoluble fiber definitely helps but doesn't feel right and it's actually painful feeling that stuff move down the colon.
Another question for you is about gallbladder and bile flow. I have poor bile flow and milk and cheese definitely makes my stools pale. Any advice? Does your gallbladder/liver function improved with this new plan of eating?

Antonello

- Absorption of Water and Electrolytes

"The small intestine must absorb massive quantities of water. A normal person or animal of similar size takes in roughly 1 to 2 liters of dietary fluid every day. On top of that, another 6 to 7 liters of fluid is received by the small intestine daily as secretions from salivary glands, stomach, pancreas, liver and the small intestine itself.

By the time the ingesta enters the large intestine, approximately 80% of this fluid has been absorbed."​
If milk gives me diarrhea does it mean my small intestine is not working properly and leaving the extra water so it reaches the colon? Does the health of the small intestine depends only on bacteria?

T

tca300

Yes that's exactly the feeling: irritating to the intestine. I've been suffering from constipation for long time and insoluble fiber definitely helps but doesn't feel right and it's actually painful feeling that stuff move down the colon.
Another question for you is about gallbladder and bile flow. I have poor bile flow and milk and cheese definitely makes my stools pale. Any advice? Does your gallbladder/liver function improved with this new plan of eating?
Insoluble fiber helps some people because it iritates the intestine, creating serotonin, which stimulates the bowels to contract, but if the irritation gets bad enough the nitric oxide among other things will cause edema of the digestive tract making intestinal peristalsis almost impossible, causing constipation.
My poo is not the typical dark color, its not white but definitely more pale, as a result of a 99% milk diet. A short stint of taurine, and to a lesser extent glycine, while making sure to get ~ 10 grams of fat in a meal a few times per day ( not including fat under 12 carbon lengths, as they dont stimulate bile flow ) can help purge the gallbladder.

The role of gallbladder emptying in gallstone formation during diet-induced rapid weight loss. - PubMed - NCBI

T

tca300

If milk gives me diarrhea does it mean my small intestine is not working properly and leaving the extra water so it reaches the colon? Does the health of the small intestine depends only on bacteria?
Have you consistently drank milk for a long time? Or do you go without for days, weeks, then drink a bunch?

Amazoniac

That's common. Depending on what else is in it can change how wasser behaves. How much fat does your milch contain?

Antonello

Have you consistently drank milk for a long time? Or do you go without for days, weeks, then drink a bunch?
For long time I couldn't believe that I have fructose intollerance also I haven't taken any decision on how to correct this imbalance until now because I have no choice.
Milk always gave me problems so I kept go on and off but my gut was all messed up from the fruits and vegetables so I never gave to dairy a full chance to take over my microbiome long term.
My diet right now consist of 70% raw milk, raw cheese, some red meat/fish everyday, 1 egg a day, liver once a week.

T

tca300

My diet right now consist of 70% raw milk, raw cheese, some red meat/fish everyday, 1 egg a day, liver once a week.
How long have you been on that diet? Have you tried it without fish or eggs?

Goat milk is much higher in medium
Screenshot_20171210-073926.jpg
fatty acids, which can cause intestional irritation.

Antonello

How long have you been on that diet? Have you tried it without fish or eggs?
On this diet since two weeks but still with vegetables and the carrot salad.
Without fiber from yesterday.
I night start to experiment with food combining and eliminate fish and eggs on and off just to see what happen.
I never tried only milk all day because I crave solid food and the taste of meat.

T

tca300

On this diet since two weeks but still with vegetables and the carrot salad.
Without fiber from yesterday.
I night start to experiment with food combining and eliminate fish and eggs on and off just to see what happen.
I never tried only milk all day because I crave solid food and the taste of meat.
I understand the solid food cravings, maybe try it without the vegetables. Palmitic acid the main fat in dairy, potently upregulates the immune system, and things you had mild allergies too before can become very noticeable after eating more saturated fats. MCTs also stimulate the absorption of allergens from the intestine.

MatheusPN

@tca300
I would be concerned about the source of the milk, one study concluded that milk from pregnant cows, 600ml per day, elevated estrogen and decreased testosterone, was a small sample with children, male and female adults
Hormones are in the fats, so, skim or 1% is maybe better for you
Nice that you appreciated...

Last edited:

Antonello

I understand the solid food cravings, maybe try it without the vegetables. Palmitic acid the main fat in dairy, potently upregulates the immune system, and things you had mild allergies too before can become very noticeable after eating more saturated fats. MCTs also stimulate the absorption of allergens from the intestine.
So do you prefer cow milk for the fatty acid composition?

T

tca300

@tca300
I would be concerned about the source of the milk, one study concluded that milk from pregnant cows, 600ml per day, elevated estrogen and decreased testosterone, was a small sample with children, male and female adults
My estrogen is low, my testosterone is above average high, but thank you!

T

tca300

So do you prefer cow milk for the fatty acid composition?
Haven't thought about it much, but mostly because of the cow milk brands I drink taste very good, many others are gross, or like I'm drinking the inside of a barn, and cost is another concern, as i dont want to pay $30 a day for not so good tasting goat milk.

Antonello

Haven't thought about it much, but mostly because of the cow milk brands I drink taste very good, many others are gross, or like I'm drinking the inside of a barn, and cost is another concern, as i dont want to pay $30 a day for not so good tasting goat milk.
Yes cow milk taste better I agree with you.
Although my choice is based on a farm near me that provides me fresh raw goat milk.
Does your milk is homogenized?
Do you think our fructose imbalance is somenthing that has to do with our genetics or is the result of a microbiome imbalance?
I know you are feeling your best right now but are you still considering come back to eat your old way one day?
Do you believe in the healing properties of milk for reset the microbiome and thus digest the fibers?
Lot's of questions I know...but you know what you are talking about sorry man :)

Last edited:
T

tca300

Yes cow milk taste better I agree with you.
Although my choice is based on a farm near me that provides me fresh raw goat milk.
Does your milk is homogenized?
Do you think out fructose imbalance is somenthing that has to do with our genetics or is the result of a microbiome imbalance?
I know you are feeling your best right now but are you still considering come back to eat your old way one day?
Do you believe in the healing properties of milk for reset the microbiome and thus digest the fibers?
Lot's of questions I know...but you know what you are talking about sorry man :)

Yes, my milk is homogenized

Fructose issues can be caused by both bacteria specific situations, gene abnormalities, and hormones as well.

Nope. I have zero desire to eat any other way, honestly I cannot see that stuff as food anymore, but I cannot predict my future.

I dont think humans or any mammals for that matter can digest fibers, thats a bacteria thing. I'm not sure, It seems very possible though.

Dobbler

So you think that milk feeds bacteria less than fruits? Even if you have bad case of SIBO? I recently started drinking milk again and im having increased bloating and today had pretty painful stomach. Should i just keep drinking it? I want to do well with milk because otherwise the PUFA amount is just too high and high fat diet makes me gain weight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals