To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

T

tca300

@tca300 I've seen your diet before.
My dad, now 74, had a severe ulcer 20 years a go. They should've operated it. But he went with Dr. Hernán Cristerna in the Hospital Español in MXC. He was a doctor with soviet studies. He cured my father with milk. Just milk for 3 months. Every 45 min he would have to drink 200 ml of milk during the day. He had a special cup for it. He completely healed the ulcer. He also cured my uncles pancreas from years of alcoholism through diet. It is amazing what doctors could do back then.
I would like to ask you. If I am Peating with 300 + grams of sugar a day and gaining 10 kilos so far, how could I switch to a 7 milk liter diet ? Do you have a suggestion?
There's really only one practical way to do it. Dividing the milk up as evenly as possible and having 5 or so meals of it per day. But Starting slow and replacing foods with milk gradually over time might be better for someone who can eat other foods.

anniejohnson

@MeatOrchid Thanks for the further details. Did you hear about the connection Ray Peat has to Mexico? Creo que tiene una casa alli en algun pueblito en Michoacan. Tenia una escuela en DF hace un un tiempo.

Luann

Well... from female perspective... some women love big cuddly guys. (Only if personality matches :angelic:)

lampofred

@tca300 in another thread you mentioned going to a dentist at 18 and the doc said you had like 7 cavities and I believe you said you "never returned again". Did you get those cavities filled or no I wasn't clear on that.

"I had 6 cavities at the age of 18, with a mouth full of pain. I never went back to the dentist after they told me what was up. 7 years later, no pain, no visible cavities, and my teeth feel rock hard. My diet has been 12-16 cups of 1% and skim milk, 6-16 cups of OJ, Pineapple juice, gelatin, carrots, coffee, table sugar, sometimes liver and hydrogenated coconut oil. I drink acidic things through a straw, and rinse with baking soda regularly, after eating. I brush maybe 2-4 times per week, sometimes with baking soda and coconut oil, sometimes just water. Good thyroid function is"

Never got them filled. Teeth feel like granite, no pain or visible cavities.

@Cirion

Cirion

Good deal. That's pretty much my diet now, with some differences. Lots of skim milk (though not quite 12-16 cups lol), plenty of OJ, gelatin, carrot, coffee, and also occasionally meat etc. Hoping it will resolve my cavities also.

T

tca300

Good deal. That's pretty much my diet now, with some differences. Lots of skim milk (though not quite 12-16 cups lol), plenty of OJ, gelatin, carrot, coffee, and also occasionally meat etc. Hoping it will resolve my cavities also.
Fats are important for absorption/assimilation of nutrients. My teeth got much harder after adding fats back into my diet.

Ron J

What do you all think is the minimum amount for maximum nutrient assimilation per meal?

T

tca300

What do you all think is the minimum amount for maximum nutrient assimilation per meal?
About 10 grams ( of 12 or greater in carbon chain length ) maximally stimulates bile secretion, but that's a hard question to answer. Overall about 20% of total calories coming from fat seems to be what Ray has found to be the minimum amount for good digestion regarding most people.

Edit*

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
About 10 grams ( of 12 or greater in carbon chain length ) maximally stimulates bile secretion, but that's a hard question to answer. Overall about 20% of total calories coming from fat seems to be what Ray has found to be optimal for good digestion.
I remember you mentioned pale poo a while back. Could possibly be manganese deficiency.

T

tca300

I remember you mentioned pale poo a while back. Could possibly be manganese deficiency.
When ur diet is 99% milk, ur poo will not be the typical brown. Pale in comparison to the normal color for sure though. I eat mussels regularly.

Ron J

About 10 grams ( of 12 or greater in carbon chain length ) maximally stimulates bile secretion, but that's a hard question to answer. Overall about 20% of total calories coming from fat seems to be what Ray has found to be optimal for good digestion.
Not bad. It seems low fat anyways.

stevrd

When ur diet is 99% milk, ur poo will not be the typical brown. Pale in comparison to the normal color for sure though. I eat mussels regularly.

@tca300 Just read this whole thread. Great information TCA. I instinctively have been doing something similar for the past couple of weeks (most of calories coming from 2% milk and eating liver daily). My only concern is related to both manganese and magnesium. Seems that unless someone consumes some spinach or other greens, he would be hard-pressed to meet those requirements. Problem is in my case I don't tolerate greens well at all, and am not so sure that drinking the leaf broths (as Peat says) would actually yield much magnesium/manganese. Are you concerned with these minerals? Anything you eat to get them? Do you still supplement magnesium? Thx

T

tca300

@tca300 Just read this whole thread. Great information TCA. I instinctively have been doing something similar for the past couple of weeks (most of calories coming from 2% milk and eating liver daily). My only concern is related to both manganese and magnesium. Seems that unless someone consumes some spinach or other greens, he would be hard-pressed to meet those requirements. Problem is in my case I don't tolerate greens well at all, and am not so sure that drinking the leaf broths (as Peat says) would actually yield much magnesium/manganese. Are you concerned with these minerals? Anything you eat to get them? Do you still supplement magnesium? Thx
Milk is a good source of magnesium, but good thyroid function is needed for assimilation and retention. I do drink some magnesium bicarbonate, but only about 400-500mg worth of magnesium from that, I get double that from milk. I get manganese from occasional mussels and sometimes coffee.

T

tca300

I've been doing this diet for about 2 years now, and feel better that I ever have. If I wasn't getting enough of something, I would have had some symptoms by now, especially because my metabolic rate is high ( 99.1-99.5°F @ 95HR ). @stevrd

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals