Visual Snow Thread - Experiences, Causes, Reliefs

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Mhhh it always goes back to the gut and the Bloodbrain barrier huh? ...

Something else i want to add, i mostly see the visual snow or ant crawling or tv hissing or w/e on white walls in buildings or other one colored flat surfaces.
I experienced alot of relief and stress calming going to places with grass, bushes or forrests and going into "observation". The structures of plants and trees seem to have an oddly calming effect. If one can do it without being in a stressed overthinking state i feel this helps alot in reducing stress while simultaneously reducing the daily strain on the eyes from computers/citys.

I've read this book of a neurologists that the brain regenerates mostly in sleep or when we are in nature/daydreaming and do nothing and think nothing.

I think another thing contributing to this besides gut health could be postural issues. Maybe a injury, scar or some sticky fascia or some slacking muscles causing tension towards the muscles working the eyes/fascial movements who have to take over the load or are under constant strain , maybe even causing inflammation.

The pain may not be behind the eyebrows but the nervers are very close to where you describe it. have you done excercises/selfmassages on your head/face?
Yes, in forests it’s hardly noticeable and calming, especially with natural light of the sun.
Bluelight blocking glasses also helped to a certain extent.

I have this head crawler I don’t know it’s called orgasmotron here lol and I also do triggerpointing regularly in my back and neck. Don’t think that it’s postural though, what I’m describing happens in the neurological imaging process of the brain which I don’t think would be influenced mechanically.

Ben.

Sounds more like inflammation or something affecting the brain directly. How do you feel when drinking alkohol, raw milk, liver or probiotic foods?

Have you had a tic bite or something along thoose lines? Maybe a traumatic event before the condition occured?

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Sounds more like inflammation or something affecting the brain directly. How do you feel when drinking alkohol, raw milk, liver or probiotic foods?
Alcohol actually does nothing and so do foods or liquids. The only things that affect it are psychoactive substances, especially serotonin-related, like methylene blue, psilocybin etc. During the effects in full effect it seems to go away. After it it returns gradually.
Have you had a tic bite or something along thoose lines? Maybe a traumatic event before the condition occured?
No, I ruled out everything of somatic or psychosomatic nature.
How did it onset in your case and how did you notice for the first time?

Ben.

Alcohol actually does nothing and so do foods or liquids. The only things that affect it are psychoactive substances, especially serotonin-related, like methylene blue, psilocybin etc. During the effects in full effect it seems to go away. After it it returns gradually.

So its neurotransmitter related? Have you tried GABA as a supplement? How is your sleep?

Would hint towards a chronic stressor or gut issue maybe?

No, I ruled out everything of somatic or psychosomatic nature.
How did it onset in your case and how did you notice for the first time?

Well i have a whole host of health issues which i feel are mostly related to eachother so the situation is not the same. But i think the middle man in this case the neurological imaging process of the brain you mentioned may be the explanation why we have it, but what's causing this flawed proccessing is probably different.

Tinnitus since 2016. Happened after a shoulderblade injury and came along with alot of neurological symptoms (numb arms, cold hands/feet, sensitifity to heat in hands and feet, lower back pain, compromised stress resistance)
The tinnitus fluctuates alot and i always "felt" like my brain is inflammed and my blood circulation/supply to the head is compromised.

2019 i struggled already with digestion issues and in that summer i got bit by a insect and from there i started getting these chronic inflammation (especially joint and gut) and severe hyperacusic and the tinnitus would rise to unbearable levels. One crazy alternative doctor made me fast and only eat white rice with some veggies and a little bit of chicken for 3-4 months due to the most irresposible diagnosis in history ever (i was already desperate at that point ... thats why i went with it).

After these 3-4 months of fasting and barely eating anything at the start of 2020 jannuary i started loosing tons of hair, and getting these vision issues. Eyes can't focus sharply especially on further distance anymore, sensitive to lights (cars and traffic lights at night are a good test to asses if my eyes are good or not as these things are realy bright and intense, cant even read electrical signs anymore) and ontop of that this visual snow, which at times was so bad i coudn't read a newspaper anymore or read the text on my computer screen. And as i've said yellowish eyes that always seem to be blood ridden along with pain behind the eyebrows. Went to 2-3 eye specialized doctors and neither coud find someting with the standard tests (reading across a wall, flashing lights at my eyes etc.)

Another random question ... do you feel pain loacted in your head somewhere if you shake it left to right vigorously? or when you jump or go into a handstand position?

Don’t think that it’s postural though, what I’m describing happens in the neurological imaging process of the brain which I don’t think would be influenced mechanically.

Idk if postural is the right word, but i can imagine that something, wether it is a chronic stressor trough fascia or scars restricting bloodflow/nerve signaling to cause either a restriction in nourishment of cells or inflammation or elevated stress hormones which may play a role in this compromised processing you've mentioned.

Perhaps there is a complex combination of all of these variables interacting into eachother. There is a interesting proposal for male pattern baldness including these postural issues which is pretty comprehensively made as a potential cause. Does not have to be the cause ofcourse.

On another note, i've come across this guy who provides great content in helping people seeing better trough "training" the eyes. I wonder if something that incorporates excersises like this, nature, breathing excercises, together with other stress reliefing/massaging techniques help as a tool to reduce the visual snow.

What i can say is that my visual snow fluctuates just as my tinnitus does, sometimes one is better while the other is worse, or both are good, its realy random. My "gut feeling" tells me it has something to do with inflammation, and it mostlikely stems from the gut. Have you tried to check if you have trigger points or painful spots underneath the rips? like pushing into the stomache? Pushing along underneath the rip from left to right if you have any pain there? Could be indicating that theres something going on.

Sorry this was long, i realy got alot of ideas floating here, trying to make sense of this ***t.

mostlylurking

Just wanted to gather everything related to visual snow in this thread.
I would like to know your experiences and thoughts.
I think this condition is also serotonin related, but the cause stays scientifically unknown still.
Lowering stress and everything related to it helped a little, but only a little.
Maybe some of you have better insights.
A pubmed search yielded this: "This study reviewed the abnormal neuro-ophthalmologic findings in a patient cohort with symptoms of visual snow syndrome". So it's a neuro-ophthalmologic issue. The info on Wikipedia said it is sometimes treated with acetazolamide, which is known to increase carbon dioxide in the tissues.

Thiamine is known to improve neurological problems of the eye and thiamine increases carbon dioxide better than acetazolamide.

found this:
"Thiamine deficiency may be one of the many causes of blurry vision.

Severe thiamine deficiency can cause swelling of the optic nerve, inducing optic neuropathy. This can result in blurry, or even loss of, vision.

Multiple documented cases have linked blurry vision and vision loss to severe thiamine deficiency.

Furthermore, patients’ vision improved significantly after supplementation with thiamine"
links:

Ben.

A pubmed search yielded this: "This study reviewed the abnormal neuro-ophthalmologic findings in a patient cohort with symptoms of visual snow syndrome". So it's a neuro-ophthalmologic issue. The info on Wikipedia said it is sometimes treated with acetazolamide, which is known to increase carbon dioxide in the tissues.

Thiamine is known to improve neurological problems of the eye and thiamine increases carbon dioxide better than acetazolamide.

found this:
"Thiamine deficiency may be one of the many causes of blurry vision.

Severe thiamine deficiency can cause swelling of the optic nerve, inducing optic neuropathy. This can result in blurry, or even loss of, vision.

Multiple documented cases have linked blurry vision and vision loss to severe thiamine deficiency.

Furthermore, patients’ vision improved significantly after supplementation with thiamine"
links:

Interesting, Thiamine, nicotinamide or b complexes seem to stimulate me, makes it harder to sleep too. Can't say either that it helped with the visual snow but i guess the others here can/should try it.

mostlylurking

Interesting, Thiamine, nicotinamide or b complexes seem to stimulate me, makes it harder to sleep too. Can't say either that it helped with the visual snow but i guess the others here can/should try it.
Dr. Costantini recommends that you take thiamine before 3:00pm, any later will make it hard to sleep. He says that taking it earlier in the day improves sleep. I think he's right. Here is his site: HDT Therapy

PurpleHeart

Most people that have this condition claim they acquired it after using psychedelics, personally I went through a period of eating psilocybin containing fungi and taking LSD every month but I never had visual snow, not even acutely, Psychedelics usually make me see in high definition actually.

But now that I saw this post I concentrated on my vision and I think I might have some lol, maybe its placebo.

Calcium channel blockers seem to treat it, so my guess is glutamate transmission is probably implicated.

I am also interested in this

CreakyJoints

I've just remembered that I've seen it discussed in a collection of studies on sleep paralysis - it was actually my understanding from this that the static is actually integral to dreaming: during IDR/once your reality-testing mechanisms are down, the brain interpolates the visual noise and renders it into imagery which then becomes the beginning of your dream. This happens with sound as well, to a certain degree: I am of the opinion Exploding Head Syndrome is simply the brain rendering the sound of muscle tension/jaw clenching/things like the start of a dream, but they tend to startle people awake again.

In fact, I recall that when I read those things about sleep paralysis for the first time, I became even more convinced that everyone must have it in some form or other, and it's just the noticing of it which I did more than them.

Are we absolutely certain this isn't something that most, if not all people, experience to some degree? Others may have just ignored it for so long they're unable to focus on it.

Quelsatron

I'm convinced it has something to do with dopamine and energy levels. I had an insane warm rush of energy last week, and it coincided with incredible sharpness of vision. Low blood sugar from not eating like an idiot, however, coincides with a massive loss of the sharpness of my vision, it's like the brain loses the ability to process contrasts. Visual snow has to be similar, it's like an inability of the brain/eye to maintain a steady signal. I think everyone has it to a degree, but it's hard to notice if it's low enough.

Ben.

Are we absolutely certain this isn't something that most, if not all people, experience to some degree? Others may have just ignored it for so long they're unable to focus on it.

I think everyone has it to a degree, but it's hard to notice if it's low enough.

Perhaps ... but i remember being able to look at flat white walls without any snow or ant like crawling so the brain, much like with tinnitus, can filter it or modulate it so it's from a subjective perspective basicly not there, and that is the goal ... atleast for me. I see it as an indication of not being completly healthy. Sometimes i have days where its not there so there is "hope".

I think there is a treshhold, where you don't see it to where you see it but barely notice it and it doesn't bother you to where it comes becomes unbearable to the point you can't even read anything anymore and i can say i went trough all these stages.

The only thing i can say is when i was younger and played videogames trough the night with barely any sleep i had bad flickering + visual snow ... but that used to always resolve after going to sleep.

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

So its neurotransmitter related? Have you tried GABA as a supplement? How is your sleep?

Would hint towards a chronic stressor or gut issue maybe?

Well i have a whole host of health issues which i feel are mostly related to eachother so the situation is not the same. But i think the middle man in this case the neurological imaging process of the brain you mentioned may be the explanation why we have it, but what's causing this flawed proccessing is probably different.

Tinnitus since 2016. Happened after a shoulderblade injury and came along with alot of neurological symptoms (numb arms, cold hands/feet, sensitifity to heat in hands and feet, lower back pain, compromised stress resistance)
The tinnitus fluctuates alot and i always "felt" like my brain is inflammed and my blood circulation/supply to the head is compromised.

2019 i struggled already with digestion issues and in that summer i got bit by a insect and from there i started getting these chronic inflammation (especially joint and gut) and severe hyperacusic and the tinnitus would rise to unbearable levels. One crazy alternative doctor made me fast and only eat white rice with some veggies and a little bit of chicken for 3-4 months due to the most irresposible diagnosis in history ever (i was already desperate at that point ... thats why i went with it).

After these 3-4 months of fasting and barely eating anything at the start of 2020 jannuary i started loosing tons of hair, and getting these vision issues. Eyes can't focus sharply especially on further distance anymore, sensitive to lights (cars and traffic lights at night are a good test to asses if my eyes are good or not as these things are realy bright and intense, cant even read electrical signs anymore) and ontop of that this visual snow, which at times was so bad i coudn't read a newspaper anymore or read the text on my computer screen. And as i've said yellowish eyes that always seem to be blood ridden along with pain behind the eyebrows. Went to 2-3 eye specialized doctors and neither coud find someting with the standard tests (reading across a wall, flashing lights at my eyes etc.)

Another random question ... do you feel pain loacted in your head somewhere if you shake it left to right vigorously? or when you jump or go into a handstand position?

Idk if postural is the right word, but i can imagine that something, wether it is a chronic stressor trough fascia or scars restricting bloodflow/nerve signaling to cause either a restriction in nourishment of cells or inflammation or elevated stress hormones which may play a role in this compromised processing you've mentioned.

Perhaps there is a complex combination of all of these variables interacting into eachother. There is a interesting proposal for male pattern baldness including these postural issues which is pretty comprehensively made as a potential cause. Does not have to be the cause ofcourse.

On another note, i've come across this guy who provides great content in helping people seeing better trough "training" the eyes. I wonder if something that incorporates excersises like this, nature, breathing excercises, together with other stress reliefing/massaging techniques help as a tool to reduce the visual snow.

What i can say is that my visual snow fluctuates just as my tinnitus does, sometimes one is better while the other is worse, or both are good, its realy random. My "gut feeling" tells me it has something to do with inflammation, and it mostlikely stems from the gut. Have you tried to check if you have trigger points or painful spots underneath the rips? like pushing into the stomache? Pushing along underneath the rip from left to right if you have any pain there? Could be indicating that theres something going on.

Sorry this was long, i realy got alot of ideas floating here, trying to make sense of this ***t.
I think so, but not only limited to neurotransmitters, maybe some steps before this neurochemical imbalance seems to influence the imaging process of my brain. My sleep is quite good these days, but actually it was better before I got visual snow! Everything GABA related seems to f*** me up in a certain degree. Everything interferin with my GABA system gives me paradoxical effects most of the time.
Tbh, I think my gut nowadays is better than ever, based on my frequent and satisfying BMs.

Sorry to read about your health issues. Do you know how your blood volume and electrolytes are? And thyroid? Thyroid plays a huge role in electrolyte balance and I noticed better blood flow to my brain with better thyroid function. Also less orthostatic hypotension when standing up.

Okay so basically you got lyme disease? I think there are better protocols to treat that, the Cowden Support Protocol for example. It's 9 months, but people beat the disease with it. Capping Cowden protocol with a month of Quicksilver's Black Box II Liver Detox for liver issues could be beneficial. If you are interested you can google it.
Yellowish eyes seem to point to liver issues, which also came to my mind when you mentioned the compromised stress resistance and temperature sensitivity in your extremities.
Unrelated, but I also experienced the numbness in my extremities, which went away with losing excess water and nerve swelling by improving thyroid function, and really proper fascial triggerpointing. With proper I mean like screaming and crying while you are doing it :D You scream and cry for 2 weeks but after you get used to it, it's a huge relief.

I dont feel pain when I shake my head but I remember two years ago when I did a handstand I had a strange headache for a few days which were certainly related to the handstand but which I did not investigate further.

I am very grateful for your input and questions. Keep them coming ;) It's always the best to have collective intelligence at work. Stay blessed

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

So I am going to do a deeper research in these areas after I gathered so many valuable insights from all of you, thanks for all your inputs!

1. Mitochondrial health, hydration and proper electrolyte balance, CO2, vitamins, digestion and how it influences the imaging process of the brain:
Symptoms seem to improve when optimal electrolyte balance is existent and blood volume is good. Co2 and tissue oxygenation plays a huge role such as digestion (keeping gut inflammation eliminated). Methylene blue helped (me) in large doses (which unfortunately also raised serotonin too much).
2. The process of visual processing in the brain (f.e. surfaces which slightly break the light / reflection before it gets into the eye decreases the symptoms of visual snow), mild form of migraine aura or epilepsy, brain activity. Special focus on reticular activity system in the brain.
3. Biomechanical processes (injuries, swollen nerves, fascia …)
4. Visual acuity -> brain pressure? Its influence on nerves in the brain

I ruled out everything of fungal, viral, bacterial origin. To this day there is no sign neither in research and medicine nor in anecdotal experiences. Of course an infection could influence the parameters mentioned above, but first I’ll try to hunt the main trigger.

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Perhaps ... but i remember being able to look at flat white walls without any snow or ant like crawling so the brain, much like with tinnitus, can filter it or modulate it so it's from a subjective perspective basicly not there, and that is the goal ... atleast for me. I see it as an indication of not being completly healthy. Sometimes i have days where its not there so there is "hope".
This is exactly what I’m talking about.
I think there is a treshhold, where you don't see it to where you see it but barely notice it and it doesn't bother you to where it comes becomes unbearable to the point you can't even read anything anymore and i can say i went trough all these stages.

The only thing i can say is when i was younger and played videogames trough the night with barely any sleep i had bad flickering + visual snow ... but that used to always resolve after going to sleep.
Blue light seems to play a role in this. Do you have bluelight blocking glasses?

Ben.

Sorry to read about your health issues. Do you know how your blood volume and electrolytes are? And thyroid? Thyroid plays a huge role in electrolyte balance and I noticed better blood flow to my brain with better thyroid function. Also less orthostatic hypotension when standing up.

Okay so basically you got lyme disease? I think there are better protocols to treat that, the Cowden Support Protocol for example. It's 9 months, but people beat the disease with it. Capping Cowden protocol with a month of Quicksilver's Black Box II Liver Detox for liver issues could be beneficial. If you are interested you can google it.
Yellowish eyes seem to point to liver issues, which also came to my mind when you mentioned the compromised stress resistance and temperature sensitivity in your extremities.

Thanks man. I don't know tbh, but considering how many doctors i visited and how "good" my bloodwork is even tho i looked and felt like i was close to death, i didn't give "numbers" on a piece of paper much attention anymore at some point.

I thought it was lyme disease as its the only thing that could explain it, but tests came both back positive and negative and my blood work and symptoms werent clear cut. This alternative doctor i described above treated me for it but that didn't go well and his antibiotics wrecked my gut. And it wasnt even doxycyclin but a broad range antibiotic for 1-2 months.

Thanks for the protocol, i'll take a look at it, thats very valuable thank you, im not entirely sure its lyme since a couple of my health issues "started" before the insect bite. Interestingly, the most effective thing i tryed was this pyrantel deworming medication. Maybe it paralyzed w/e thing inside my tissues messes with my health (and yes my vision was top notch for a few days after that too) maybe ill try that one again at some point, just need to figure out where to get that.

The yellow eyes pointing at the liver is soemthing i've considered already and ive bean meaning to try a liver/galbladder cleanse, the only thing that noticeably improved it was a fruit fast which may be due to the 0 fat during thoose 11 days. Ran into classic nutrient deficiency with it and started loosing hair, constipation etc. so i had to cancel that one.

This blackbox thing looks interesting but is also hella expensive, but lets stop talking about my stuff and lets get back to the topic at hand.

Unrelated, but I also experienced the numbness in my extremities, which went away with losing excess water and nerve swelling by improving thyroid function, and really proper fascial triggerpointing. With proper I mean like screaming and crying while you are doing it :D You scream and cry for 2 weeks but after you get used to it, it's a huge relief.

Oh yes, pressing thoose triggerpoints hurts like crazy but is so so worth it. Interestingly, i found a spot near the jaw joint when pressing with a tennisball there or using a finger (with the guidance from this physoptheraphists selfhelp triggerpoint massage book from a guy who cured his tinnitus), i found a triggerpoint spot that hurts not only at the spot but the pain radiates upwards the head right up to the eye and behind the eyebrow.

Thats what made me think that perhaps nerves are inflammed or swollen due to these postural stuff and why im so annyoing with this proposal. And if that is true i could "imagine" from the neurology and stress books ive read that this may aswell cause elevated stress hormone levels and with it the gut/thyroid suffers and ultimatevily neurotransmitters as a chainresult such as GABA and Dopamine. The user Rei has been talking about postural damage being the cause of alot of issues here, i feel like there's something to it but as we know there is no "one shoe fits all" approach in this world.

Blue light seems to play a role in this. Do you have bluelight blocking glasses?
I've been meaning to buy thoose they are kinda cheap, what i didn't understand yet is if they are only usefull when sitting infront of a screen at night or if one should wear them all the time when using screens.

Rave re-peat

Just wanted to gather everything related to visual snow in this thread.
I would like to know your experiences and thoughts.
I think this condition is also serotonin related, but the cause stays scientifically unknown still.
Lowering stress and everything related to it helped a little, but only a little.
Maybe some of you have better insights.

I think this condition is like everyone has it to some degree. Most people can see this specially looking at a white wall. If I think about it I can see it all the time. Its like same for me with noise. Its never completely silent and I dont think it is for anyone. Its just a definition of what might be silence for me doesnt have to be silence for you. Its just something like are you paying attention to it.
This is where psychedelics come in. For a person whom never thought about it. Psychedelics can make alot of things more pronounced. Like looking at yourself in the mirror, seeing fractals in patterns, seeing visual snow. Your brain is always computing and unconsiously trying to interpret the world with the senses. And after a trip its now paying attention to things it didnt before. Specially if it scared you. Like people know of visual snow as a side effect that can last a long time. Then they take psychedelics and they see visual snow they freak out thinking this is gonna stay now. I cant unsee it. And no you cant unsee it but having trauma over it and thinking about you is just gonna make it worse. What you should do is ignore it as much as possible. Go on with your life and enjoy it. With time you will adjust either it fades or you lived with it for so long your not really giving a f u ck anymore.
Another reason why I think this happens more with psychedelics is because during psychedelics brain regions that usually dont communicate starts talking with each other. An example is hearing colours. So your hearing center is sending signals to your visual center. Now this is what psychedelics do and these new ways for the brain to communicate I believe can actually be annoying. Or handicap you. Its like having a perfect machine and then trying to remap it. We already mapped it several years when we developed as babies and children. And now with psychedelics people are restructuring their brain ways to communicate. I know many people whom done psychedelics way too many times and they are like fried eggs in their head now lol.

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Thanks man. I don't know tbh, but considering how many doctors i visited and how "good" my bloodwork is even tho i looked and felt like i was close to death, i didn't give "numbers" on a piece of paper much attention anymore at some point.

I thought it was lyme disease as its the only thing that could explain it, but tests came both back positive and negative and my blood work and symptoms werent clear cut. This alternative doctor i described above treated me for it but that didn't go well and his antibiotics wrecked my gut. And it wasnt even doxycyclin but a broad range antibiotic for 1-2 months.

Thanks for the protocol, i'll take a look at it, thats very valuable thank you, im not entirely sure its lyme since a couple of my health issues "started" before the insect bite. Interestingly, the most effective thing i tryed was this pyrantel deworming medication. Maybe it paralyzed w/e thing inside my tissues messes with my health (and yes my vision was top notch for a few days after that too) maybe ill try that one again at some point, just need to figure out where to get that.

The yellow eyes pointing at the liver is soemthing i've considered already and ive bean meaning to try a liver/galbladder cleanse, the only thing that noticeably improved it was a fruit fast which may be due to the 0 fat during thoose 11 days. Ran into classic nutrient deficiency with it and started loosing hair, constipation etc. so i had to cancel that one.

This blackbox thing looks interesting but is also hella expensive, but lets stop talking about my stuff and lets get back to the topic at hand.
Good luck on your journey ?? Did you already start a thread wbout
Oh yes, pressing thoose triggerpoints hurts like crazy but is so so worth it. Interestingly, i found a spot near the jaw joint when pressing with a tennisball there or using a finger (with the guidance from this physoptheraphists selfhelp triggerpoint massage book from a guy who cured his tinnitus), i found a triggerpoint spot that hurts not only at the spot but the pain radiates upwards the head right up to the eye and behind the eyebrow.

Thats what made me think that perhaps nerves are inflammed or swollen due to these postural stuff and why im so annyoing with this proposal. And if that is true i could "imagine" from the neurology and stress books ive read that this may aswell cause elevated stress hormone levels and with it the gut/thyroid suffers and ultimatevily neurotransmitters as a chainresult such as GABA and Dopamine.
This is totally legit and makes sense to me. I think if we dig deeper there could some missing pieces be found. It’s an imbalance or overactivity somewhere but it’s different where it comes from.
The user Rei has been talking about postural damage being the cause of alot of issues here, i feel like there's something to it but as we know there is no "one shoe fits all" approach in this world.
Exactly, talking about balance, every system in the body should be balanced to achieve optimal results / healing.
I've been meaning to buy thoose they are kinda cheap, what i didn't understand yet is if they are only usefull when sitting infront of a screen at night or if one should wear them all the time when using screens.
It is recommended to where these after sunset. Unfortunately most of the light bulbs nowadays have the dominan blue light spectrum which interrupts melatonin production so it is recommended to wear them all the time after sunset and even when you’re not in front of a screen. It’s different when you have good Natural light sources though like fire in the chimney etc

Rave re-peat

Most people that have this condition claim they acquired it after using psychedelics, personally I went through a period of eating psilocybin containing fungi and taking LSD every month but I never had visual snow, not even acutely, Psychedelics usually make me see in high definition actually.

But now that I saw this post I concentrated on my vision and I think I might have some lol, maybe its placebo.

Calcium channel blockers seem to treat it, so my guess is glutamate transmission is probably implicated.

I am also interested in this
Everyone has it. Its just a perception thing like are you aware of it. Are you giving it your attention. Thats when the brain ghost grows.

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Everyone has it. Its just a perception thing like are you aware of it. Are you giving it your attention. Thats when the brain ghost grows.
Please do not spread misinformation in the form of factual stating and leave the thread alone if you can’t contribute with experiences or insights as suggested in the starting post, thx.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals