To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

lampofred

I wish I could do this without feeling discomfort, cravings, becoming rigid, etc.

Is this regular milk or lactose free milk? I would be sitting in the bathroom all day if it's the former...

Dobbler

@tca300 Im sure you have tried most of these things but thyroid, cypro, antibiotics , nothing helped at all to tolerate other foods? Can you tell a bit what supplement routines you have tried?

T

tca300

I wish I could do this without feeling discomfort, cravings, becoming rigid, etc.

Is this regular milk or lactose free milk? I would be sitting in the bathroom all day if it's the former...
Regular

T

tca300

@tca300 Im sure you have tried most of these things but thyroid, cypro, antibiotics , nothing helped at all to tolerate other foods? Can you tell a bit what supplement routines you have tried?
Many many supplements in the past, not even going to try and list that :lol: and no, no supplements helped, I found most have very little if any noticeable effects, and giving most up, found positive effects.

Amazoniac

I like to stay ~12% body fat, I don't always drink coffee, but have been experimenting with it again. Some days I drink more milk, but never drink more than 24 cups of 1%, just more skim. I feel like I never have before in my life, have been doing this for well over a year now and have no desire to change.
View attachment 13491
Guru, is it possible for you to source it unfortified? Whenever they add nutrients, they have to take into consideration how much of the fortified food is eaten on average by the population; however if someone eats more than the average, there will likely be the ingestion of an unnecessary amount of those nutrients.

This is an alternative:
- After Much Research, I Have Finally Found A Way To Get Very Low PUFA Goat Milk

T

tca300

Guru, is it possible for you to source it unfortified? Whenever they add nutrients, they have to take into consideration how much of the fortified food is eaten on average by the population; however if someone eats more than the average, there will likely be the ingestion of an unnecessary amount of those nutrients.

This is an alternative:
- After Much Research, I Have Finally Found A Way To Get Very Low PUFA Goat Milk
Thank you for your concern. Are you worried that I'm getting too much Poison A?

Amazoniac

Thank you for your concern. Are you worried that I'm getting too much Poison A?
Both toxins for the context. Liver already provides plenty of poison/"vitamin" A. sugarbaby will have to excuse me for a moment because I'm about to appear to nature here, but raw whole milk (from cows) has on average a bit less than 1.25 mcg (50 IU) of venom D for every 1200 mg of calcium in every liter, so increasing this to at least 10.5 mcg (420 IU) from fortification can be detrimental over time.
- The Consequences Of Cheese As A Main Source Of Protein

Thy metabolism must be superb for your body to not have protest'd about these unnecessary additions.

T

tca300

Both toxins for the context. Liver already provides plenty of poison/"vitamin" A. sugarbaby will have to excuse me for a moment because I'm about to appear to nature here, but raw whole milk (from cows) has on average a bit less than 1.25 mcg (50 IU) of venom D for every 1200 mg of calcium in every liter, so increasing this to at least 10.5 mcg (420 IU) from fortification can be detrimental over time.
- The Consequences Of Cheese As A Main Source Of Protein

Thy metabolism must be superb for your body to not have protest'd about these unnecessary additions.
Ray has mentioned that excess poison A will act as PUFA and suppress the metabolism. I suppose if my day time temps start dropping from the typical 99.1° F - 99.5°F I will order a milk fat removal device and switch to raw unfortified melks. As far as vitamin D, maybe I will check my blood levels and see what's going on.
Vitamin D Council, sets a daily safe maximum at 10k IU, the Endocrine Society sets a safe daily maximum at 10k IU and Food and Nutrition Board sets a safe daily maximum at 4k IU. I also don't get much sun at peak UV times for vitamin D synthesis so I'm not too concerned at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazoniac

Ray has mentioned that excess poison A will act as PUFA and suppress the metabolism. I suppose if my day time temps start dropping from the typical 99.1° F - 99.5°F I will order a milk fat removal device and switch to raw unfortified melks. As far as vitamin D, maybe I will check my blood levels and see what's going on.
Vitamin D Council, sets a daily safe maximum at 10k IU, the Endocrine Society sets a safe daily maximum at 10k IU and Food and Nutrition Board sets a safe daily maximum at 4k IU. I also don't get much sun at peak UV times for vitamin D synthesis so I'm not too concerned at the moment.
Poison A accumulation can go unnoticed for a long time before there are clear manifestations and a given dose of venom D will have a different effect depending on the amount of calcium in the diet. If you ever suspect that something is off, consider these.

baccheion

Serum 25(OH)D and PTH are more important than the amount of vitamin D3 taken. Enough is added to get 25(OH)D to 40-60 ng/mL and to push PTH to the bottom of the range. 40-60 ng/mL tends to become 80-120 ng/mL once a senior citizen.

The body uses up all vitamin D, storing the remainder once serum 25(OH)D is greater than ~42 ng/mL. Tribes in Africa had a median serum level around 44 ng/mL.

gaze

@tca300
if you don’t mind me asking,
have you had any challenges not eating enough when traveling/road tripping, or can you pretty much walk into any store and drink any brand of milk and be fine with it.

T

tca300

@tca300
if you don’t mind me asking,
have you had any challenges not eating enough when traveling/road tripping, or can you pretty much walk into any store and drink any brand of milk and be fine with it.
I dont like to travel, the farthest that I do go is about 400 miles away and they carry the same milk. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

MeatOrchid

@tca300 I've seen your diet before.
My dad, now 74, had a severe ulcer 20 years a go. They should've operated it. But he went with Dr. Hernán Cristerna in the Hospital Español in MXC. He was a doctor with soviet studies. He cured my father with milk. Just milk for 3 months. Every 45 min he would have to drink 200 ml of milk during the day. He had a special cup for it. He completely healed the ulcer. He also cured my uncles pancreas from years of alcoholism through diet. It is amazing what doctors could do back then.
I would like to ask you. If I am Peating with 300 + grams of sugar a day and gaining 10 kilos so far, how could I switch to a 7 milk liter diet ? Do you have a suggestion?

anniejohnson

@MeatOrchid Was that in Mexico City? That's a fascinating story. Do you have any more information about the protocol or the doctor? Several years ago, I put myself on an all milk diet and cured some of my problems.

theLaw

@tca300 I've seen your diet before.
Every 45 min he would have to drink 200 ml of milk during the day.

Member Visionofstrength did something similar by drinking small doses of milk throughout the day.

Getting Ripped With Dr Peat

I think the timing is the key, and small amounts every hour or 90min appears to improve metabolic function very quickly.

This would also explain why so many people here have issues adopting Peat's ideas as they only eat every few hours at most.

Inaut

Bump

Member Visionofstrength did something similar by drinking small doses of milk throughout the day.

Getting Ripped With Dr Peat

I think the timing is the key, and small amounts every hour or 90min appears to improve metabolic function very quickly.

This would also explain why so many people here have issues adopting Peat's ideas as they only eat every few hours at most.

MeatOrchid

@MeatOrchid Was that in Mexico City? That's a fascinating story. Do you have any more information about the protocol or the doctor? Several years ago, I put myself on an all milk diet and cured some of my problems.

Hello @anniejohnson ! Wish you well!

Dad doesn't remember perfectly well the specifics (sorry), but it was pretty much what I just said. Its been a long time now. I a m not sure if this is ok for an entire life. Dad did it for 3 months. I remember that after that he added food very slowly, like +50 grams of overboiled pasta every week or something like that. Mom was so scared that my dad would die or faint. But he healed so well. I am so grateful for Dr. Cristerna from Mexico City (RIP). He was a genius doctor that really just helped the body heal itself, he was a gastroenterologist and a surgeon, but he would use little medicine and surgery, I understand he studied in MX and in the Soviet Union. It was all lifestyle with him and he was a eminence on one of Mexico's best private hospitals.

RPDiciple

@tca300 really cool with the teeth thing. I need to have one cavitie filled, i wonder if diet can actually reverse it and regenerate it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals