Testosterone levels on oral test base

Santosh

Anyone still doing sublingual / oral testosterone base powder ?

Blood levels or good mental / physical results ?

Dannyb

When I used haiduts tocovit it mixed good at 1mg tbase per drop. Then I tried to do the same thing with health naturas vitamin e and I had to mix ethanol with it to get the tbase to dissolve. So if your looking for simplicity I'd go with haiduts. I don't remember everything haidut has in tocovit but it definitely helped dissolve everything
Have you ever tried diluting it in something like Pansterone or any of @haidut SFA mixes for transdermal instead of dmso? Would the absorption be roughly the same or no?

Santosh

@Santosh do you think that MCT + ethanol could work as a transdermal formula for test base oř DHEA?

Of course. And yes, it dissolves completely as long as you use the same amount of ethanol you usually use to dissolve either hormone, just add the MCT oil after everything is dissolved.

But why would you want to replace something as good as isopropyl myristate by something as sticky as MCT oil ?

blackface

Of course. And yes, it dissolves completely as long as you use the same amount of ethanol you usually use to dissolve either hormone, just add the MCT oil after everything is dissolved.

But why would you want to replace something as good as isopropyl myristate by something as sticky as MCT oil ?
I was just wandering if it would work. But you are correct, that the application would be terrible in comparison with IPM

Santosh

I was just wandering if it would work. But you are correct, that the application would be terrible in comparison with IPM

If you regularly go for massage, you could hand them a mixture of MCT oil and low dose dissolved hormones. That would provide a great boost, but that's the only situation I would use oil as it's a pain in the **** to shower off the oil.

blackface

My DHEA powder finally arrived so I started using about 150 mg transdermally twice a day. As @Santosh said it will dry you out so if is someone looking for better definiton I would go for it.

My combo right now is test base + DHEA topically.

Peatfan69

@Santosh do you think that MCT + ethanol could work as a transdermal formula for test base oř DHEA?
My DHEA powder finally arrived so I started using about 150 mg transdermally twice a day. As @Santosh said it will dry you out so if is someone looking for better definiton I would go for it.

My combo right now is test base + DHEA topically.
What vehicle and ratio?

blackface

@Santosh What other compounds are worth trying if someone want to maximize muscle and strenght gains?

Im using the test base and DHEA.

What would have to be done to achive the gains same as the injections steroids have?

Santosh

@Santosh What other compounds are worth trying if someone want to maximize muscle and strenght gains?

Im using the test base and DHEA.

What would have to be done to achive the gains same as the injections steroids have?

The one compount that will make you look like a bodybuilder is trestolone (MENT).

Careful with the dosage, start with 5mg/day and don't go over 30mg/day.

It will mess with your BP and e2 but you will blow up.

Easily dissolved in benzyl alcohol and applied topically, 50% absorption rate with a mix of 1/2 BA and 1/2 isopropyl myristate.

blackface

The one compount that will make you look like a bodybuilder is trestolone (MENT).

Careful with the dosage, start with 5mg/day and don't go over 30mg/day.

It will mess with your BP and e2 but you will blow up.

Easily dissolved in benzyl alcohol and applied topically, 50% absorption rate with a mix of 1/2 BA and 1/2 isopropyl myristate.
Interesting, thank you for your suggestion. I will try to look for some info before trying it.

Did you try it yourself? I have some aromasin so that could help with with high estrogen.

Santosh

And what about Masteron? Some people claim its better than DHT powder? Would it work transdermaly?

Any steroid works transdermally as long as it's completely and utterly dissolved.
They even work orally no matter the ester, just not as good.

Transdermal Masteron is my next experiment, I'm most likely starting this week :

20g Masteron
50ml Benzyl Alcohol
50ml IPM

A few ml per day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals