Testosterone levels on oral test base

blackface

Are you saying you think it doesn't penetrate because you can't feel the hormone ?

DHT doesn't give you much buzz like test does.
Ok, so thats the answer I was looking for. I was deceived by the test base feeling of buzz. But thank you for your insights.

Bartu

Hello, I've got my labs and my experiment has failed. For a reminder I'm PFS guy, with 8 years of experience of using hormones, serms and supplements to cure myself. My baseline before trying TRT was 2-3iu/l lh, 400-500ng/dl test.
My baseline after 2 years of coming off TRT is 2iu/l and around 400ng/dl testosterone.
My main problem is low LH levels. No problem when using serms, achieving test around 1300ng/dl.
This was an attempt of alternative TRT protocol.

My protocol was (3ml IM, 27ml 95% alcohol, 3,5g test base) Usage 2ml daily, 1ml in the morning and the evening. So around 220mg daily, applied on navel and belly + inner tight.

As you see in the attachment my LH is very low so something is suppressing my HPTA for sure, but my testosterone is also low so there are 3 options:
1.My powder is underdosed or bunk.
2.My body doesnt absorbs the solution.
3.My body absorbs the solution high enough to suppress myself but low enough to not give my any positives.
4. This isnt a test base at all but maybe some other steroid.

So my guessing was correctly, I felt hpta supression, tight feeling scrotum but none postive effects.
I think I will come back to standard TRT protocol with injecting test E or C subq.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 1670947683828.png
    1670947683828.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 30

Mister

Hello, I've got my labs and my experiment has failed. For a reminder I'm PFS guy, with 8 years of experience of using hormones, serms and supplements to cure myself. My baseline before trying TRT was 2-3iu/l lh, 400-500ng/dl test.
My baseline after 2 years of coming off TRT is 2iu/l and around 400ng/dl testosterone.
My main problem is low LH levels. No problem when using serms, achieving test around 1300ng/dl.

My protocol was (3ml IM, 27ml 95% alcohol, 3,5g test base) Usage 2ml daily, 1ml in the morning and the evening. So around 220mg daily, applied on navel and belly + inner tight.

As you see in the attachment my LH is very low so something is suppressing my HPTA for sure, but my testosterone is also low so there are 3 options:
3.My body absorbs the solution high enough to suppress myself but low enough to not give my any positives.

So my guessing was correctly, I felt hpta supression, tight feeling scrotum but none postive effects.
I think I will come back to standard TRT protocol with injecting test E or C subq.
What do you guys think?
How do you feel on TRT? Libido, etc?

Santosh

What do you guys think?

Test was how many hours after application ?

On this dose even after 24h it should still be top of the range.

Most likely bunk test.

Bartu

Test was how many hours after application ?

On this dose even after 24h it should still be top of the range.

Most likely bunk test.
2 hours after application.
How do you feel on TRT? Libido, etc?
When I was on trt 2 years ago I felt great and not. There where times where I felt amazing but when my HCT, prolactin, estradiol got higher I was feeling like before trt in terms of well being. I also had sometimes fever post injection, depending on compound. I couldnt use testosterone from pharmacy because of carrier oil but I could use underground one with mct oil. So high HCT, post injection fever, not able to use pharmacy compounds were my main issues and reasons I came off.

Mister

2 hours after application.

When I was on trt 2 years ago I felt great and not. There where times where I felt amazing but when my HCT, prolactin, estradiol got higher I was feeling like before trt in terms of well being. I also had sometimes fever post injection, depending on compound. I couldnt use testosterone from pharmacy because of carrier oil but I could use underground one with mct oil. So high HCT, post injection fever, not able to use pharmacy compounds were my main issues and reasons I came off.
Have you tried HCG only?

Multiple people with PFS have recovered with that regimen.

Bartu

Have you tried HCG only?

Multiple people with PFS have recovered with that regimen.

I think I tried it for some time before TRT so like 4 years ago, something like 500j eod? Can remember correctly but after a month I've got non existent LH levels and testosterone results around 500ng/dl and I remember it was very hard to get HCG back then and it wasn't cheap, so I thought it wasn't worth it.. Now it is even harder to get it and is even more expensive.

Santosh

I think I tried it for some time before TRT so like 4 years ago, something like 500j eod? Can remember correctly but after a month I've got non existent LH levels and testosterone results around 500ng/dl and I remember it was very hard to get HCG back then and it wasn't cheap, so I thought it wasn't worth it.. Now it is even harder to get it and is even more expensive.

Let's not pollute this thread which is dedicated to oral testosterone.

I would advise to switch supplier because obviously your test is bunk, reassess transdermal if you want and try it orally with the new batch.

Bartu

Let's not pollute this thread which is dedicated to oral testosterone.

I would advise to switch supplier because obviously your test is bunk, reassess transdermal if you want and try it orally with the new batch.
I've seen you said in some post, you've tried every form of trt.What were your results on orally testosterone base? What were your dosages? You reccommended me few posts before something like 100mg morning, evening? Is this were your dosages?

Santosh

I've seen you said in some post, you've tried every form of trt.What were your results on orally testosterone base? What were your dosages? You reccommended me few posts before something like 100mg morning, evening? Is this were your dosages?

Oral test : good libido, good mood, joint pain

Transdermal test : good libido, good mood, no joint pain

Peatfan69

Oral test : good libido, good mood, joint pain

Transdermal test : good libido, good mood, no joint pain

Interesting. You had joint pain with oral and not transdermal? I would think oral would convert more to estrogen as transdermal converts more to DHT...

Santosh

Interesting. You had joint pain with oral and not transdermal? I would think oral would convert more to estrogen as transdermal converts more to DHT...

Careful, Haidut would tell you estrogens are the cause of joint pain haha.

Peatfan69

This formula absolutely burns the F out of my nuts. Made a 50/50 solution with ethanol and IPM and applied to delt and it works - can feel it within like 10 min. However, even the 50/50 solution burns my nuts I don't know how you guys apply that down there without burning.

4.5g testosterone base
25ml pure 96% Vodka
3ml isopropyl myristate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals