Testosterone levels on oral test base

blackface

last time I'll say it. Benzyl alcohol is a neurotoxin and you should not be using it. I think it's nuts. But hey it's your body.

I agree with you that BA + DMSO would be dangerous because it would get right into the bloodstream.
But I see benzyl alcohol regularly in many cosmetics products. And the neurotoxicity was linked with BA as food additive ie digestion of it.

Also I found this. There is no studies about topical application of ba.

"There are no animal toxicological data for parenteral or topical use of benzyl alcohol. However, oral
absorption is close to 100%, hence recommendations for oral use are considered applicable for other
routes of administration. Regarding oral juvenile studies, only one short-term study has been
performed in juvenile rats [5], which established a NOAEL of 300 mg/kg/day which is close to the
adult. There are no juvenile animal toxicity studies related to long-term use."

Last edited:

Matestube

Even on thin skin like the scrotum?
Why use BA + ethanol and not one or the other? what ratio are you using?

The thicker the skin the bigger the reservoir.
Scrotum skin is very thin.

BA is the best solvent, so I use just enough to dissolve, and I complete the rest with ethanol as it burns less than BA.

Matestube

Yeah this is actually what I use. But as soon as I upped my dose my wife instantly could tell. She absolutely can't stand the smell. Which really sucks as I was just starting get everything dialed in. I'm back to trying 200 proof ethanol with mct oil. The only problem here is we actually have proof of how fast everything absorbs in dmso and how much longer the testosterone stays in you system when delivered through dmso. And obviously the ethanol/mct mix doesn't compare at all

I really wonder what's the rave with MCT oil as a penetration enhancer.
Would a 100% ethanol solution deliver testosterone less efficiently than a 50% ethanol + 50% MCT oil solution ?

@haidut @Hans

Putting neurotoxins on skin is dangerous. Simple as that. Rationalization is a wonderful thing. Whatabout it’s use in cosmetics? Indeed, that’s why I don’t put cosmetics on my skin. Ever. I don’t use any commercial products on my skin. Anything on skin enters the body, simple as that. You have to figure on that. Whether it’s 10% or 100%, it is going into your body.

BlackMolasses

Putting neurotoxins on skin is dangerous. Simple as that. Rationalization is a wonderful thing. Whatabout it’s use in cosmetics? Indeed, that’s why I don’t put cosmetics on my skin. Ever. I don’t use any commercial products on my skin. Anything on skin enters the body, simple as that. You have to figure on that. Whether it’s 10% or 100%, it is going into your body.
I'll try to find a lab that can test benzyl alcohol, and do a blood test 2 hours after application, something like that.
This solution interests me.

Ryan33

I really wonder what's the rave with MCT oil as a penetration enhancer.
Would a 100% ethanol solution deliver testosterone less efficiently than a 50% ethanol + 50% MCT oil solution ?

@haidut @Hans
I do low dose daily injections with test e now. DMSO was the only carrier that actually did anything for me but now that im in the swing of things i actually like the injections much more. I own enough raw powder ill never have to buy testosterone again. Just have to get good at home brewing

Matestube

I do low dose daily injections with test e now. DMSO was the only carrier that actually did anything for me but now that im in the swing of things i actually like the injections much more. I own enough raw powder ill never have to buy testosterone again. Just have to get good at home brewing

Benzyl alcohol on its own is a pretty good transdermal carrier.
If you mix testosterone propionate at 300mg/ml in pure Benzyl alcohol and apply only once daily, you can have better levels than TE injections.

I'm not a fan of esters, but that's what I'd do if I were to use something else than test base.

Matestube

Can't find anything on BA being neurotoxic.

I'm not a rationalizer, I'm an experimenter.
And I have a habbit of letting go of things when I realize they are not worth it or bad.

Last edited:
Can't find anything on BA being neurotoxic.

You’re not looking very carefully. I can find dozens.

Here is one

“yebbut that’s eyes, bla bla bla, not nerves bla bla” people see what they want to see.

Matestube

You’re not looking very carefully. I can find dozens.

Here is one

“yebbut that’s eyes, bla bla bla, not nerves bla bla” people see what they want to see.

Not sure why you are being so argumentative and confontational when all we are doing, in this thread I started, is discussing the best available methods for hormone absorption to help the community.

Not sure why you are being so argumentative and confontational when all we are doing, in this thread I started, is discussing the best available methods for hormone absorption to help the community.
Okay. I won‘t bother with this thread anymore.

I don’t need your personal comments. I am observing that people simply don’t want to acknowledge studies when they go against what they WANT to believe. In this case about toxicity.

BlackMolasses

I don’t need your personal comments. I am observing that people simply don’t want to acknowledge studies when they go against what they WANT to believe. In this case about toxicity.
Your link talks about intravenous injection, it's off topic.
I've seen this kind of reaction in menopausal women or men with very low t, to attack the other for something that doesn't even preserve it.
I'm almost sure that you searched quickly on google scholar and threw the first thing even half off topic to be able to say "blablablablabla people are stupid me I'm smart me I don't do anything etc etc".

Matestube

Look, this is more about experimenting, measuring bloods, and reporting which method we feel best on.

I'm not ditching studies, but it's complicated to establish one's routine based on them.

You don't necessarily have to leave the thread, you could tell us about your experience and what method works best for you.

blackface

Like Im amazed that only so little people on this forum is interested in testing this stuff. Because what @Matestube and others are promoting is beyond sensational.

You can get TRT like effects without paying hundreds of dollars and injecting ***t into yourself. If you can increase your testosterone by hundreds just by topical application Im all in.

Next week Im gonna measure bloods after few weeks on test base. I hope the result will be good so it will motivate more people to try it.

There are dozen of threads on this forum how to increase your libido, how to be more masculine etc but when you find the easiest solution nobody wants to do it.

Peatfan69

Like Im amazed that only so little people on this forum is interested in testing this stuff. Because what @Matestube and others are promoting is beyond sensational.

You can get TRT like effects without paying hundreds of dollars and injecting ***t into yourself. If you can increase your testosterone by hundreds just by topical application Im all in.

Next week Im gonna measure bloods after few weeks on test base. I hope the result will be good so it will motivate more people to try it.

There are dozen of threads on this forum how to increase your libido, how to be more masculine etc but when you find the easiest solution nobody wants to do it.

Where are you buying the BA from?

blackface

Im from eastern Europe so I just bought it from some online store with chemical and cosmetics ingredients.

But If you can't get the BA, you can try the DMSO version. Thats available everywhere.

Matestube

GodsHound

Idk if this has been asked but will vit E work as a solvent for T and DHT? Would it be good enough to administer through thin skin such as the lips? I would only want like a 5mg dose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals