Testosterone levels on oral test base

Peatfan69

Im from eastern Europe so I just bought it from some online store with chemical and cosmetics ingredients.

But If you can't get the BA, you can try the DMSO version. Thats available everywhere.
Are you hearing the BA in order to dissolve it or does it dissolve just from shaking at room temp?

Matestube

Are you hearing the BA in order to dissolve it or does it dissolve just from shaking at room temp?

It dissolves at room temp overnight.
Testosterone's solubility in BA is 596mg/ml, it's the strongest of all solvents.

Other steroids have a solubility close to this in BA.

Matestube

Why don't you get injections? I have insulin syringes left and I hesitate to go back to t enanthate.
This will only require one injection every 3 days (one minute).

Already explained this multiple times on here and Mesorx :

- less risks of absess
- more DHT conversion
- more natural blood variations

Matestube

Orally too at very high doses.

At what dose ?

I never experienced anything positive from oral test base, up to 600mg a day.
It was the same test powder I used to make a transdermal, which on the contrary brought me great benefits.

Maybe I should dissolve the test in 96% vodka first and then take it orally ?

Nebula

Already explained this multiple times on here and Mesorx :

- less risks of absess
- more DHT conversion
- more natural blood variations
Are you doing a BA only solvent these days or a combo with DMSO?
At what dose ?

I never experienced anything positive from oral test base, up to 600mg a day.
It was the same test powder I used to make a transdermal, which on the contrary brought me great benefits.

Maybe I should dissolve the test in 96% vodka first and then take it orally ?
I’ve heard that’s a common way athletes and Olympians dose T to evade detection by blood tests. Dissolving T base into a bottle of liquor and taking it sublingually right before events.

Matestube

Are you doing a BA only solvent these days or a combo with DMSO?

I’ve heard that’s a common way athletes and Olympians dose T to evade detection by blood tests. Dissolving T base into a bottle of liquor and taking it sublingually right before events.

Yeah I figured dissolving it in ethanol may give it a better absorption power.
Georgi once mentioned that sublingual administration was akin to transdermal administration.

Just using BA at the moment.

Trying a new formula tonight :
5 grams test base
20ml 96% vodka
5ml isopropyl myristate

shine

Yeah I figured dissolving it in ethanol may give it a better absorption power.
Georgi once mentioned that sublingual administration was akin to transdermal administration.

Just using BA at the moment.

Trying a new formula tonight :
5 grams test base
20ml 96% vodka
5ml isopropyl myristate

Sounds good, should work better than the pure alcohol version.
Btw, do you know what's up with meso?

Ryan33

Benzyl alcohol on its own is a pretty good transdermal carrier.
If you mix testosterone propionate at 300mg/ml in pure Benzyl alcohol and apply only once daily, you can have better levels than TE injections.

I'm not a fan of esters, but that's what I'd do if I were to use something else than test base.
So i have a massive ammount of enanthate and cypionate. Do you think itd work with either of those at that dose?

blackface

@Matestube Did you get any skin irritation or burn with the BA+E formula? Because my scrotum is totally red and the skin is burned.

Otherwise I can say that the BA+E formula is pretty good, I can feel it almost as with the DMSO.

Also whats is the seond best spot for application after the scrotum? The lower belly? I will have to alternate the applications spots to prevent the skin irritation.

Tell me about your vodka and isopropyl experiment.

Matestube

@Matestube Did you get any skin irritation or burn with the BA+E formula? Because my scrotum is totally red and the skin is burned.

Otherwise I can say that the BA+E formula is pretty good, I can feel it almost as with the DMSO.

Also whats is the seond best spot for application after the scrotum? The lower belly? I will have to alternate the applications spots to prevent the skin irritation.

Tell me about your vodka and isopropyl experiment.

BA + E was also burning my scrotum skin.
I'm settling with the Vodka + isopropyl myristate for this reason.

It has to be 96% Vodka if you want to reach a concentration of 150mg/ml.

I'm pouring a few ml all over my belly and scrotum in the morning and at night.
Working great judging by how I feel.

blackface

BA + E was also burning my scrotum skin.
I'm settling with the Vodka + isopropyl myristate for this reason.

It has to be 96% Vodka if you want to reach a concentration of 150mg/ml.

I'm pouring a few ml all over my belly and scrotum in the morning and at night.
Working great judging by how I feel.
Thanks for your response.

In my country Im not able to get the 96% Vodka. But I have the 96% Ethanol. Do you think I could use it?

Also what is the ratio with the isopropyl? Same as with the BA+ethanol?

Matestube

Thanks for your response.

In my country Im not able to get the 96% Vodka. But I have the 96% Ethanol. Do you think I could use it?

Also what is the ratio with the isopropyl? Same as with the BA+ethanol?

If it's cleaning alcohol, it's ethanol + methanol, I wouldn't use it.
If you are sure it's 96% pure ethanol, go for it.

What I use is a mix of around 90% ethanol and 10% ispropyl myristate, it enhances the absorption of the mixture 11 folds according to one study and enables it to be a bit more like gel compared to ethanol alone.

blackface

Finally received the isopropyl. Its been few day since Im testing the latest formula, so far Im feeling good.

I hope I will be able to draw bloods next week and post it here as proof that it works.

@Matestube thank you again for your advice.

blackface

So Im using @Matestube s formula of transdermal testosterone prop. Im using about 200mg once a day.

I decided to the blood test to see if the test level be more stable than the test base.

Here are the results. It was after 26 hours from the last application. Honestly I thought that the test level will be a little bit higher.

So the free test is about 910 ng/dl.
Prolactin is about 9,4 ng/ml.
And estradiol is about 15 pg/ml which maybe too low because of the aromasin which Im using.
blood.png

Bartu

Love the results. So you can use testosterone transdermally once a day and still be in high ranges. That is amazing. I wonder how does this compare to testosterone base once daily or twice daily and which one is more bang for a Buck. You probably would get same results by injecting 20mg prop daily so transdermal is like 10x less effective but still you dont need needles etc. If there was a way to increase an absorbtion of this solution it would be insane!

Mister

So Im using @Matestube s formula of transdermal testosterone prop. Im using about 200mg once a day.

I decided to the blood test to see if the test level be more stable than the test base.

Here are the results. It was after 26 hours from the last application. Honestly I thought that the test level will be a little bit higher.

So the free test is about 910 ng/dl.
Prolactin is about 9,4 ng/ml.
And estradiol is about 15 pg/ml which maybe too low because of the aromasin which Im using.
View attachment 44024
How do you feel? How's libido?

But yeah good results from once/day test application imo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals