Testosterone levels on oral test base

Mister

I have tried T base on dmso and at 15mg a day orally my semen was different, I got like if it was small clumps of gelatine, like if part of my semen got thicker but gelatinous was very weird and I only had orgasm at the end of the ejaculation, not at the beginning/middle of the ejaculation, after this I stopped taking T and my semen got back to normal as well as my orgasm, has somebody experienced this? Maybe it was converting to estrogen? Now im taking DHT at 10mg and its not happening, I get much harder erections, better orgasms and my semen is normal
Oral or topical DHT?

maxpower

I have tried T base on dmso and at 15mg a day orally my semen was different, I got like if it was small clumps of gelatine, like if part of my semen got thicker but gelatinous was very weird and I only had orgasm at the end of the ejaculation, not at the beginning/middle of the ejaculation, after this I stopped taking T and my semen got back to normal as well as my orgasm, has somebody experienced this? Maybe it was converting to estrogen? Now im taking DHT at 10mg and its not happening, I get much harder erections, better orgasms and my semen is normal
What DHT you using?

blackface

So after a few days of testing I think I bought some fake/low quality test base. I was trying 50 mg twice a day and then 100 mg twice a day and I did not feel much. Some of you said that you can feel it in 5 mins after aplication but that was not my case.

@Matestube Do you think there is a big difference between micronized and not-micronized test base? Because I bought it from this Chinese site so the quality could be shitty.

So I was tempted to do blood tests to see if its fake or not, but I rather ordered new batch from PPL and I will see after then how I will feel.

Last edited:

shine

So after a few days of testing I think I bought some fake/low quality test base. I was trying 50 mg twice a day and then 100 mg twice a day and I did not feel much. Some of you said that you can feel it in 5 mins after aplication but that was not my case.

@Matestube Do you think there is a big difference between micronized and not-micronized test base? Because I bought it from this Chinase site so the quality could be shitty.

So I was tempted to do blood tests to see if its fake or not, but I rather ordered new batch from PPL and I will see after then how I will feel.

Huge difference.

blackface

Huge difference.
Ok, I just read that micronized creatine can have like 20 times greater absorbtion than non-micronized. So I guess it could be the same with the test base. I will wait until the new test will arrive and give it another try.

Mister

@Matestube Do you think there is a big difference between micronized and not-micronized test base? Because I bought it from this Chinese site so the quality could be shitty.

Is test from PPL micronized?

webgar

I have applied 75 mg of micronized test base that is dissolved in DMSO twice a day for the last week and i don’t feel any different. I ordered it from ppl. Do i need to up the dose even more to feel an effect?

Cloudhands

I have applied 75 mg of micronized test base that is dissolved in DMSO twice a day for the last week and i don’t feel any different. I ordered it from ppl. Do i need to up the dose even more to feel an effect?
ive been doing 50mg twice a day because 100 twice was too much for me. No clue why you dont feel it much, maybe your receptors arent dense? i literally get crazy night sweats and mood swings on 100 twice a day, and on 50 my muscle growth is thru the roof

Nebula

I don’t really feel an effect either, but I haven’t got my thyroid levels figured out yet. That seems to be a prerequisite for supplemental hormones to metabolize correctly.

BlackMolasses

ive been doing 50mg twice a day because 100 twice was too much for me. No clue why you dont feel it much, maybe your receptors arent dense? i literally get crazy night sweats and mood swings on 100 twice a day, and on 50 my muscle growth is thru the roof
Because you aromatize too much to estradiol, I have that when I start a cure or change the dosage and it corrects itself over the weeks, probably by increasing DHT.
If that doesn't change, consider doing an anti-aromatase cure.

Otherwise AS doesn't change my personality that much, it mostly gives me more strength compared to my weight and makes me more impulsive, but it's subtle if you're already impulsive to begin with (histadelic?), and especially it is no longer as strong if your estradiol drops.
I believe the benefits of testosterone are most noticeable if you are really hypogonadal.

Matestube

Shouldn't be that much difference between micronized and regular, but to be safe order micronized.

Were you on test before ?
If you were on nothing, it's impossible not to feel that dose of test. It hits you.

webgar

For the past week, I applied 50 to 75 mg of test base disolved in DMSO to the scrotum 3 times a day. I didn’t notice a difference in libido or confidence. So I decided to apply 25mg to my navel yesterday. After just one application, I could feel a big difference in libido and confidence. Does anybody have an explanation as to why the absorption through the navel appears to be superior than through the scrotum?

wildworld1992

For the past week, I applied 50 to 75 mg of test base disolved in DMSO to the scrotum 3 times a day. I didn’t notice a difference in libido or confidence. So I decided to apply 25mg to my navel yesterday. After just one application, I could feel a big difference in libido and confidence. Does anybody have an explanation as to why the absorption through the navel appears to be superior than through the scrotum?
Do you feel more irritation when applying DMSO to navel?