Testosterone levels on oral test base

Pavel

For the past week, I applied 50 to 75 mg of test base disolved in DMSO to the scrotum 3 times a day. I didn’t notice a difference in libido or confidence. So I decided to apply 25mg to my navel yesterday. After just one application, I could feel a big difference in libido and confidence. Does anybody have an explanation as to why the absorption through the navel appears to be superior than through the scrotum?
Scrotum has the highest amount of 5 alpha reductase enzyme and the thinnest skin (penis also)in the body. If you apply test in that area most will reduce to DHT dose respectively. Too much DHT will block estrogen receptor which is resposible for libido. Navel doesn't have much this enzyme but skin is thin to absorb well. Do I make any sense? I've tried scrotum, penis, forearm, delts, shaved armpit and navel test application. Only navel felt different then others.

BlackMolasses

@Matestube
I have suppression when I apply testosterone to the scrotum, I applied my solution to my arms for a few days for convenience and my testicles have hanged much more.
Is it possible that transcrotal application prevents atrophy by forcing blood flow into the sertoli/leydig cells? (without fsh/lh)

Matestube

@Matestube
I have suppression when I apply testosterone to the scrotum, I applied my solution to my arms for a few days for convenience and my testicles have hanged much more.
Is it possible that transcrotal application prevents atrophy by forcing blood flow into the sertoli/leydig cells? (without fsh/lh)

Could it also be because when applied to the scrotum you absorb much more of it ?
And therefore you are more suppressed ?

Also the last part of your message contradicts the first part.

Pavel

When I apply the dmso to the testicles I can see them contracting within 15 minutes, hence my thinking.
The injections seemed much more suppressive too, my testicles were hanging out all the time.
Hanging testicles is good.

blackface

@Matestube I was reading your responses in other threads. You said that you are trying test prop in benzyl alcohol and ethanol.

Do you think that this would also work with test base. Like it would be better than dissolving it in dmso?

Bartu

If anyone has a comparison, how does this compare to test e in terms of increasing red blood cells and hematocrit/hemoglobin levels?

blackface

Thank you for the answer.

I have a another stupid question. This formula (ethanol + ba) doesnt need any special cleaning/preparing of the skin as it were with DMSO, right?

But with test base you still need to apply it twice in a day because of the short half life?

Im ordering ethanol and ba right now, so Im gonna report how it will go. I will do bloods for test base in dsmo next week and then I will compare it with this ethanol formula.

Matestube

Thank you for the answer.

I have a another stupid question. This formula (ethanol + ba) doesnt need any special cleaning/preparing of the skin as it were with DMSO, right?

But with test base you still need to apply it twice in a day because of the short half life?

Im ordering ethanol and ba right now, so Im gonna report how it will go. I will do bloods for test base in dsmo next week and then I will compare it with this ethanol formula.

No need to clean.

Twice a day ideal, once a day is fine as the skin acts as a reservoir.

last time I'll say it. Benzyl alcohol is a neurotoxin and you should not be using it. I think it's nuts. But hey it's your body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals