Some Questions For The More Enlightened Than Myself

gilbert90

Hi! I'm new here so bear with me...

I just listened to Danny Roddys and Georgi on the podcastpodcast (Digestion and Mood [Generative Energy #10])

So I have major gut issues...
I had so many AHA-moments with this one its ridiculous.
I just have a couple of questions.

In the beginning of the video Danny mentioned that he had problems in the beginning of digesting milk,
But I never heard Georgi commenting on how to fix it.
Anyone have any tips on how to make it easier? If I dont use aspirin Milk makes my nose runny as hell.

Also, Georgi mentioned that tolerance of caffeine depends on a large extent on your liver health,
I dont tolerate caffeine at all, it makes me stressed and anxious even if I eat lots of sugar with it,
What can I do?

And the last one
Georgi mentioned that it could be bad to eat much proteins if you have bad liver health, causing problems with ammonia,
I cant tolerate protein at ALL, i've tried all kinds of protein and the same goes for fats. I had the worst experience of my life when I tried taking Bile salt capsules thinking it would help me digest fats. I heard Georgi said it increases Serotonin so go figure.
I was wondering wich fruits to get the Ketoacidosis, would orange be good?
And also when it comes to the Cooked Potato Juice, How do I go about doing this, How do I seperate the starch, how long does it have to cook and so on...

And what can I eat when im on this low fat/protein, high carb diet?

Thank you very much!!!

Giraffe

:welcometo the forum, @Hevar Collander!

Would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? What are your health issues, and when did they start? What do you eat and how much? Why do you think that you can not digest protein and fat? What are your symptoms?

Also, Georgi mentioned that tolerance of caffeine depends on a large extent on your liver health,
I dont tolerate caffeine at all, it makes me stressed and anxious even if I eat lots of sugar with it,
What can I do?
If I was you, I would avoid caffeine for now and revaluate later. How about decaffeinated coffee?

I was wondering wich fruits to get the Ketoacidosis, would orange be good?
It seems there is not much data on the amount of keto acids in fruit. I think this post is worth reading.
Kasra's Q & A With Peat On A Fruitarian Diet

And also when it comes to the Cooked Potato Juice, How do I go about doing this, How do I seperate the starch, how long does it have to cook and so on...
Ray Peat Potato Protein Soup (RPPPS)

OP
gilbert90

gilbert90

:welcometo the forum, @Hevar Collander!

Thank you!

Would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? What are your health issues, and when did they start? What do you eat and how much? Why do you think that you can not digest protein and fat? What are your symptoms?

Well, Im 26 years old, I started lacking energy when I was like 11 and its only been getting worse since, My major symptoms are brain fog, lack of energy, skin issues, and the major one is bloating of stomach and face.
Whenever I eat something that contains protein or fat I get bloated and a blocked nose within 10 minutes, the only thing I thing I've been able to tolerate the last few days is strained orange juice. the pulp cause bloating aswell.
Yesterday I tried adding a little cottage cheese with sugar, and the bloating and blocked nose happened within minutes. the same thing happened the day before that eating a little bit of Cod. I dont know if its solid foods I cant have,
I'm gonna try some milk later this evening...Im totally lost. btw the bloating happens whenever I get stressed aswell.

If I was you, I would avoid caffeine for now and revaluate later. How about decaffeinated coffee?

Ok. What should I use to get my liver in to shape? Im doing aspirin, vitamin E, taurine, L-ornithine and high dose vitamin K at the moment for the liver.

It seems there is not much data on the amount of keto acids in fruit. I think this post is worth reading.
Kasra's Q & A With Peat On A Fruitarian Diet
Ok!

Ray Peat Potato Protein Soup (RPPPS)

Thanks alot!

mujuro

Forum Supporter
I gave myself a stomach ulcer using bile salt supplements. Lesson learnt.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals